PDA

View Full Version : AR-10?

Hunt3r
03-17-2009, 6:39 PM
With the panic buying from Obama winning the election, is there any Monsterman gripped AR10s, with a medium 18" barrel?

I realize that a lot of people are worrying about Obama introducing a new assault ban, but seeing as how Obama's approval will drop like a stone by the end of this year, I doubt he'll get to his second term.

Ideally I'd like the upper to be a flat-top with removable A2 carry handle.

And for those wondering how Obama's approval can be dropping, it's because his idea of saving the economy is almost suicidal, because pouring money into a problem that came from pouring too much money around is like adding more water to a flooding dam.

cseabass
03-17-2009, 10:11 PM
i havent seen an ar10 upper in 6+ months:/

Hunt3r
03-17-2009, 10:52 PM
i havent seen an ar10 upper in 6+ months:/

Ouch, that sucks.

You guys are closest to where I live, no more then 5 miles away.

It'd be real nice to see when this panic buying lets up. I realize that everyone is scrambling to buy ammo, rifles, and receivers, but it's unlikely, that with the work Bush left Obama, that we'll see any sort of real talk about a new assault weapons ban unless he gets to his second term.

I'm crossing my fingers that everyone wises up and learns that Hollywood isn't as real as we thought it was.

cseabass
03-18-2009, 9:08 AM
i dont think it will anytime soon. with more and more anti-gun stuff slipping from the reich i think its just gonna get worse.

Hunt3r
03-18-2009, 3:23 PM
Somehow I wonder how people think less guns = less criminals.

Switzerland has the lowest homicide rates in the world, and everyone and their roommate has their service rifle sitting in the house.

On a side note, what would be the best lower and upper that is 7.62 NATO and can fit mags that don't cost a bunch and that aren't cheepo.

Noveske has the rifles that I like, but I only really need a rail to mount an ACOG or EOTech with 3X zoom. Free-float would be great, but otherwise the rifle should be plain jane.

Hunt3r
03-21-2009, 3:12 PM
Or is there any A4 or A3 AR15s with 20" barrels?

Sorry for these questions, just trying to find a decent rifle around here.