PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing A Home In The Antelope Valley

Japedo
03-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Looking for a real estate agent in the AV. My family is looking to purchase a home in the next 2-3 months. We have begun looking found a couple we like but don't want to contact the agents, the ones we meet at open houses all feel like vultures. Hoping someone can help me out here in the Palmdale area, we have our sights set on West Palmdale, if anyone can help out please PM me. Thanks

Bobotheclown
03-15-2009, 5:18 PM
I think there is a member here that is a real estate agent and is offering some money back if the deal goes through. I can't think of his name right now... give me a sec to look for it.

The member's name is GMoney
CA Real Estate Broker - Orange County - Los Angeles - San Diego - Riverside
Commercial Sales/Leasing , Residential Buyers/Sellers , REO's , Short Sales
50% rebate on all transactions when you mention calguns + I will donate $250 to calguns per transaction

dbar
03-15-2009, 9:03 PM
I am an agent, and I canhelp you with closing cost through the commision paid to me by the seller, I also can help with financing if that is an issue. Anyway call me Id be happy to help

PM me for phone number
or visit our new website www.lendingfamily.com

Japedo
03-16-2009, 9:12 AM
Thanks for the leads guys, up for about a day and I got 4 possible options. I sent out a couple PM"s hope to hear back

optimus-primer
03-17-2009, 7:25 PM
My wife is a Real Estate adgent and she does home loans, PM me if you like for her contact info.

Robert

ricknadine1111
03-24-2009, 12:39 AM
I have a wife who is a real estate agent out here and a friend who is a loan officer so you get a whole family of help. PM me.

El Gato
03-24-2009, 1:10 AM
Looking for a real estate agent in the AV. My family is looking to purchase a home in the next 2-3 months. We have begun looking found a couple we like but don't want to contact the agents, the ones we meet at open houses all feel like vultures. Hoping someone can help me out here in the Palmdale area, we have our sights set on West Palmdale, if anyone can help out please PM me. Thanks

Try a little north in Rosamond... there are some reasonably nice homes ... and Karls Hardware with lots of guns.... and you can get a CCW in Kern... and it is just as hot in Rosamond as in Lancaster....:D

ilbob
03-24-2009, 7:18 AM
We have begun looking found a couple we like but don't want to contact the agents, the ones we meet at open houses all feel like vultures.

Most RE agents are a bit vulturish. They don't make a nickel unless there is a sale. The really good ones are able to hide that from their victims clients.