PDA

View Full Version : N bay area wallmart's ammuniton

luisdeleon
03-15-2009, 9:34 AM
anyone know which wallmarts carry in the north bay area? so far the only one i found is american canyon, everyone elso i called didn't carry.

BigDogatPlay
03-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Pretty much all of them. Rohnert Park, Windsor and Ukiah all definitely carry ammo. Not sure about the store on Soscol in Napa as I've never been in it.

I'd be interested to know which stores, exactly, told you on the phone they didn't carry. Given the shortages of supply these days I might expect them to say "out of stock" but not "don't carry".

luisdeleon
03-15-2009, 4:16 PM
Pretty much all of them. Rohnert Park, Windsor and Ukiah all definitely carry ammo. Not sure about the store on Soscol in Napa as I've never been in it.

I'd be interested to know which stores, exactly, told you on the phone they didn't carry. Given the shortages of supply these days I might expect them to say "out of stock" but not "don't carry".

called every store from union city to richmond no one carries amunition. exept american canyon by my house sells but never has any in stock when i get there.

WokMaster1
03-15-2009, 4:35 PM
called every store from union city to richmond no one carries amunition. exept american canyon by my house sells but never has any in stock when i get there.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....:D

E. Fudd
03-15-2009, 4:43 PM
None of the Alameda and Contra Costra county stores sell ammo.

You might try Fairfield, Vacaville, Dixon, but they may be out of stock these days as well, so call before you go.

These is another thread here with updates to Walmart ammo status.

B.D.Dubloon
03-15-2009, 4:45 PM
The one in Mountain View does.

MotoDuc
03-15-2009, 5:08 PM
The Walmart on Soscol does carry ammo, last time I was there they had no 9mm or .223 but did get the last couple of boxes of 40cal.

luisdeleon
03-15-2009, 6:35 PM
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....:D

well thanks! you may now have too many boxed stored, i'm sure you wouldn't mined sell me two!:D

the_natterjack
03-15-2009, 6:46 PM
None of the Alameda and Contra Costra county stores sell ammo.

You might try Fairfield, Vacaville, Dixon, but they may be out of stock these days as well, so call before you go.

These is another thread here with updates to Walmart ammo status.

So everyone knows, Alameda County worked a deal with Walmart.

No more ammo as just one of many conditions before Walmart could open any more stores.

BigDogatPlay
03-15-2009, 7:09 PM
My bad... I would have never thought of Richmond and Oakland as "North Bay".

:D

WokMaster1
03-15-2009, 7:44 PM
well thanks! you may now have too many boxed stored, i'm sure you wouldn't mined sell me two!:D

:laugh::smilielol5: I wish. I'm in the same boat as you are. Trying to expand my stockpile.