PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Texas..... YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!

Kingofthehill
03-15-2009, 8:21 AM
Thanks

Kingofthehill
03-15-2009, 8:23 AM
Thanks

Hopi
03-15-2009, 8:27 AM
If I were moving to Texas.....i would buy

A federal tax stamp and then a Krink.

and a giant air-conditioner.

Steve-O
03-15-2009, 8:30 AM
AKs, Golani Sporter, M4geries. . .the list goes on.

Have fun!

hawk1
03-15-2009, 8:35 AM
I can't wait to have my freedom's to modify my cars and buy REAL firearms!!!!!

man, im so stoked and am gonna try and start a little savings lump to buy me something super scary and evil looking... something that would make Anti's crap in their pants.... just don't know what yet.

If you were leaving CA to a gun friendly state, what would you buy? I need opinions here :D XDM 9mm is on my short list, as well as the SIG P250~!!!!!!!

Anything that had a 'fun hole' in it.

My time is this state is running out as well and can't wait till I get...Texas is my destination as well...:)
Hope your move goes well...

ghost
03-15-2009, 8:35 AM
at least one rifle in fa,suppressor,and federal tax stamps.:thumbsup:

skscj
03-15-2009, 8:37 AM
Congrats! The only thing keeping me here in Commiefornia is my job. If not, i would have been gone a looong time ago.

DRM6000
03-15-2009, 8:38 AM
sbr's, suppressors, full-auto items

Suvorov
03-15-2009, 8:52 AM
Welcome to Texas, and just in time for summer. You will soon understand why so many people want to live in California.

The only good thing in Texas is gun politics. Keep your Calguns donations coming as we need to take California back.

zachary2287
03-15-2009, 8:56 AM
I'm so jealous. My wife's job is the only thing keeping us here as well. But we think she may be on the verge of getting laid off. Then it's North Carolina for us. Not as good as Texas but worlds better than the PRK.

PorkLover
03-15-2009, 9:05 AM
say "Hi" to MSage for us!.........Happy Trails.........

PonchoTA
03-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Congrats! The only thing keeping me here in Commiefornia is my job. If not, i would have been gone a looong time ago.
Ditto! If I could get a transfer to AZ, NM or TX, I'd be gone too.

:(

(HURRY UP YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!)

bobfried
03-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Welcome to Texas, and just in time for summer. You will soon understand why so many people want to live in California.

The only good thing in Texas is gun politics. Keep your Calguns donations coming as we need to take California back.

Take note of what he said.

I'm like him having actually had to LIVE in California than in Texas (same area) and everything is BIGGER AND ****TIER in Texas. There are two good things in Texas:

1) Gun laws

2) No personal income tax

EVERYTHING ELSE which makes up 99.99% of your life is much much worse. I'll be probably be heading back to the same area (Houston Metro) in a few months and I will tell you I know it's gonna be a bad, I will smile every time I get to buy an NFA item (once in a few months) and cry everyday as how bad everything else is.

The grass is greener on the other side. In Texas, it's green, full of mosquitoes and you would never be outside to enjoy it except for a few weeks in the winter.

Gator Monroe
03-15-2009, 10:30 AM
AKs, Golani Sporter, M4geries. . .the list goes on.

Have fun!

5A football fever, Rusted out Trucks & other vehicles,Real Racist homophobe spammers who put other wannabees to shame, former Kluxer grey hair Democrats lookin at you funny, Houston lol, Liberal rock band members who chew, a whole new world of funny name fast food joints that are not west of New Mexico, more 5 A football fever, aggie jokes (Best ones told by Texas Tech Football players, enjoy real mountains before you go !:thumbsup:

eckerph
03-15-2009, 10:31 AM
I wouldnt mind getting a mac 10 in FA, not the best gun in the world but you could at least afford to shoot it and i would bet its devastating on melons. I lived in new mexico for a few years and i hated it. couldnt wait to move back too cali, but now that i look back it really wasnt that bad.

kajvid
03-15-2009, 10:38 AM
UNT grad and 18 years in Texas here. I miss the food and the gun laws. That's it. Buy a GIANT A/C unit. I mean, huge. You'll want to save for that not guns! And mosquito netting.

Suvorov
03-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Texas is awesome. You guys who think it sucks are just girly-men who can't handle the heat. And the cactus. And the coastal mosquitoes. And the fire ants.

When I move back I'm buying a suppressor.

Hey there, I'm not from California originally but from Wyoming, the one state that Texas pretends to be. Texas the cowboy state? Come on really. Oh and those funny mole hills you got out by El Paso, where is the snow? And all those upstanding Katrina's you got in Houston, it is just another welfare system in waiting. But you are right, I just can't handle the humid heat in Texas. My cooling system kicks in and it only soaks me even more :( Let's face it, California offers just about the best climate, geography, and lifestyle in the world, the problem is that such things usually attract the weak in society who think that they are owed something and there is always someone in Government willing to pander to them for the vote. Sadly, in the past 40 years, the once great state of California has been taken from us.

It is a strange twist of irony, you can have any gun you want, but it usually so miserable out side that you really don't have any desire to shoot it. And besides, now that I'm in Texas, I don't have the money to buy anything anyway. :mad:

Who knows, when I can get the wife out here, maybe we can move to the Hill Country or out by Ft Hood where it is a little dryer and at least there is some vertical geography.

Until then, I'm doing my best to help Calguns do its job in clearing the way for gun-owners to once again by proud of California and thrive there.

Kingofthehill
03-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Thanks

Suvorov
03-15-2009, 1:04 PM
It ain't the heat that's the problem, it's that never ending feeling of sitting in a hot tub.

San Antonio is a nice place however. The Bass Pro Shop there is (or at least was when I moved out to TX) VERY WELL stocked! As others have mentioned, M Sage is in the SAT area as well.

Congrats on your freedom from out of control liberals.

Southpaw45
03-15-2009, 9:06 PM
If I were moving to Texas.....i would buy

A federal tax stamp and then a Krink.

and a giant air-conditioner.

And a GIANT FLY SWATTER !!!!!!:seeya:

TheBundo
03-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Take note of what he said.

I'm like him having actually had to LIVE in California than in Texas (same area) and everything is BIGGER AND ****TIER in Texas. There are two good things in Texas:

1) Gun laws

2) No personal income tax

EVERYTHING ELSE which makes up 99.99% of your life is much much worse. I'll be probably be heading back to the same area (Houston Metro) in a few months and I will tell you I know it's gonna be a bad, I will smile every time I get to buy an NFA item (once in a few months) and cry everyday as how bad everything else is.

The grass is greener on the other side. In Texas, it's green, full of mosquitoes and you would never be outside to enjoy it except for a few weeks in the winter.

You forgot strip clubs. Texas wins

stevenjay1
03-16-2009, 6:32 AM
Even north of San Antonio you will learn to drive with two fingers! Granted it is better then the Houston Gulf Coast area. Enjoy. BTW, you'll have to make the occasional trip to Houston to visit Collector Firearms. Really a neat place...I know...I've left my wallet there a few times.

http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/

Steve

serkerone
03-16-2009, 6:54 AM
you lucky $#@$%$!!!!! leaving this "great" state of Comm....ehhh i mean California....

SJgunguy24
03-16-2009, 8:33 AM
Have fun and say hi to Mike for all of us. I would rather stay here and fight for our rights. We beat those commie turd bastards once......we'll do it again:79:

BTW......happy switches would be abundent if I were down there!:thumbsup:

xrMike
03-16-2009, 9:23 AM
Last time I was in Houston the humidity was so high, I never felt dry, and couldn't understand why people would willingly live there. I hate high humidity.

But at some level I am still jealous of you.

Remember us, and don't start talking **** about us and posting "No sales to Californians!" in your Gunbroker ads after you've been there for a year or two. :D

ricknadine1111
03-16-2009, 9:33 AM
"OH YEA", Texas-
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/bellyscraper/newrecruits-1.jpg

paintballergb
03-16-2009, 9:47 AM
I wonder if he knows that a gun is pointed at the back of his head.......but then again what a way to go out!

ricknadine1111
03-16-2009, 11:59 AM
I wonder if he knows that a gun is pointed at the back of his head.......but then again what a way to go out!

"Oh Yea!", Texas women.

serkerone
03-16-2009, 12:03 PM
mmmmm texas......

G17GUY
03-16-2009, 6:55 PM
http://www.cardcow.com/images/a-texans-map-of-the-united-states-scenic-us-state-town-views-texas-scenic-42458.jpg

Congrats, I wish texas would swallow the US

slappomatt
03-16-2009, 7:13 PM
bleh by the time you get there obama will have the rest of the country as ****ed up as california is.

Travis8128
03-16-2009, 7:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vStdDxeYDM

end of story.

cant wait to go to college in texas :)

Travis8128
03-16-2009, 7:31 PM
"OH YEA", Texas-
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/bellyscraper/newrecruits-1.jpg

Texas,, where women with assault rifles and bazookas kill little Asian men with video cameras???