PDA

View Full Version : Using Wolf ammo with 16 midlength

nikonuser
03-14-2009, 8:51 AM
I ordered a 16 midlength on your website due to great feedback here at Calguns. I am very excited and just want to make sure that your midlength will work with all kinds of ammo brands specially Wolf. I own a Stag and it shoots Wolf without any issues and just want to make sure that your upper will do the same. Have you tested this upper using Wolf ammos? Thanks.

MILLITIAof1
03-14-2009, 12:54 PM
is your avatar picture a rabbit humping a chicken???

kakpataka
03-14-2009, 1:06 PM
is your avatar picture a rabbit humping a chicken???

LOL, I just noticed that too! rabbits would hump anything that moves.
A cousin of mine had a few rabbits( all males, btw) & he says there was no end to their humping!

redstars
03-16-2009, 10:47 AM
LOL I have a bunch of rabbits and these two sisters hump each other all the time.. It's a dominance thing.

nikonuser
03-16-2009, 1:29 PM
hahaha I got lots of comments on my avatar but no answer from Addax. I just hope the upper can take all kinds of ammos specially Wolf since they are cheap or the upper will be returned back to Addax.

Addax
03-16-2009, 1:43 PM
I ordered a 16 midlength on your website due to great feedback here at Calguns. I am very excited and just want to make sure that your midlength will work with all kinds of ammo brands specially Wolf. I own a Stag and it shoots Wolf without any issues and just want to make sure that your upper will do the same. Have you tested this upper using Wolf ammos? Thanks.

Our uppers have been field tested with Wolf Ammo (both steel case and brass case), but I personally and professionally do not recommend shooting with Wolf Steel Case ammo.

Steel Case ammo has been known to cause accelerated wear and damage to extractors and bolts.

Our Warranty on the GPU does not cover for breaking bolts and extractors by using Wolf Steel Case ammunition.

Shooting Wolf Brass case ammo, no problem.

Thanks,
Chris