PDA

View Full Version : Policeman slams SF judges

jimboone
03-14-2009, 1:04 AM
At least someone stands up for law enforcement and against repeated poor judicial decisions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihEDAnEb684

ifishinxs
03-14-2009, 1:17 AM
Fantastic response.. We need more just like him to bring these liberal judges out in the open.

gcvt
03-14-2009, 1:34 AM
Says the video is "no longer available".

Nevermind ...it's working now...

gcvt
03-14-2009, 1:48 AM
Holy ****. Listen to the questions being asked! This guy held his ground in the face of fantastically idiotic questions and I applaud him!

spddrcr
03-14-2009, 1:49 AM
was this the chase where the police officer crashed his car through a house while pursuing the criminal? if so do you guys really think that this would be such a big deal if the cop hadnt been hurt but say an innocent bystander was killed instead? I dont dislike cops and im thankful that they do their jobs on a day to day bassis but it's outrageous that this is being said now because an officer died yet everyday innocent bystanders are killed and nothing is ever said about them:confused:

RECCE556
03-14-2009, 2:48 AM
was this the chase where the police officer crashed his car through a house while pursuing the criminal? if so do you guys really think that this would be such a big deal if the cop hadnt been hurt but say an innocent bystander was killed instead?
Are you kidding? If that happened, it would be a BIGGER deal.

I dont dislike cops and im thankful that they do their jobs on a day to day bassis but it's outrageous that this is being said now because an officer died yet everyday innocent bystanders are killed and nothing is ever said about them:confused:
Become a police officer and then come back here and let's see how different your comments are. This is a big deal because the libtards aren't trying to solve the BASE of the problem (why was this career criminal was not rotting in some remote prison), rather, they are trying to lay blame on the officer who DIED trying to protect the people while chasing a dirtbag who shouldn't have been out on the streets in the first place.

Hell, you don't even need to become a cop, go on a FREE "ride-along" at your local police department. Pick a nice area (like Inglewood or 77th div.), do a night watch ride-along....see what cops have to deal with and then go back to safe little cubicle desk-job and thank God that there are real men and women out there risking their lives to keep the violent criminals from completely taking over your city.

Kid Stanislaus
03-14-2009, 5:21 AM
................ it's outrageous that this is being said now because an officer died yet everyday innocent bystanders are killed and nothing is ever said about them:confused:

I distinctly recall several times over the last ten years the outcries over innocents being killed during police chases.

Kid Stanislaus
03-14-2009, 5:26 AM
................. do a night watch ride-along....see what cops have to deal with and then go back to safe little cubicle desk-job and thank God that there are real men and women out there risking their lives to keep the violent criminals from completely taking over your city.

Better yet,take your next vacation in some town in northern Mexico and you'll get a taste of what it'd be like having the Nortenos or Surenos running your life.
:(

pnkssbtz
03-14-2009, 5:40 AM
This Police chief is awesome!

We meed more police chief's to stop the PC ********.

I especially like how he said he was going to pursue why the judges let this guy out.

This guy is AWESOME! Those judges who let this guy out are responsible for this officers death. I want their names in public so they can be publicly ostracized and voted out next election.

eta34
03-14-2009, 6:18 AM
was this the chase where the police officer crashed his car through a house while pursuing the criminal? if so do you guys really think that this would be such a big deal if the cop hadnt been hurt but say an innocent bystander was killed instead? I dont dislike cops and im thankful that they do their jobs on a day to day bassis but it's outrageous that this is being said now because an officer died yet everyday innocent bystanders are killed and nothing is ever said about them:confused:

Once again, we have someone spouting uninformed nonsense. Perhaps you should review the constantly-changing pursuit policies of police agencies. They change, and have changed, due to innocent bystanders getting killed or injured during pursuits. In addition, I can distinctly recall several instances in which a fleeing suspect has collided with an innocent motorist, causing death or serious injury. The public outcry and demand for a stop in pursuits was evident in both cases.

I argue that it would be, and has been, a much bigger deal if an innocent bystander had been killed.

rrr70
03-14-2009, 6:22 AM
We have a great judges and politicians in our great city of San Franfricko.
Guy who killed Tony Bologna and his sons is an illegal and a member of MS13, was let go to comit a crime. Guy who killed young mother in San Mateo, was arested with dope in his car and a handgun, was let go to comit a crime. Judges are out of control.

Jonathan Doe
03-14-2009, 6:47 AM
Liberal judges in SanFrancisco? San Francisco, berkley and Oakland should be countries of their own.

Warhawk014
03-14-2009, 6:48 AM
wow the media is completely out of line here. i cant believe what i just saw. they are questioning wether the officer was in the wrong. and did he have reason to pursue the suspects. geez. what nerve these POS liberal media outlets.

im boycotting the media. im fed up with the BS coming from these reporters, and all the misinformation the news is putting out.

PorkLover
03-14-2009, 7:09 AM
i think SFPD should do what he said and just sit back in their precincts and just wait for a call, then respond, at least for 3 days........

scr83jp
03-14-2009, 7:18 AM
was this the chase where the police officer crashed his car through a house while pursuing the criminal? if so do you guys really think that this would be such a big deal if the cop hadnt been hurt but say an innocent bystander was killed instead? I dont dislike cops and im thankful that they do their jobs on a day to day bassis but it's outrageous that this is being said now because an officer died yet everyday innocent bystanders are killed and nothing is ever said about them:confused: Odds are you'll become a victim,I wonder how you'll react if some fleeing perp T bones your vehicle & sends you to the ER!

Vin496
03-14-2009, 8:03 AM
Odds are you'll become a victim,I wonder how you'll react if some fleeing perp T bones your vehicle & sends you to the ER!

:confused::confused:

rivviepop
03-14-2009, 9:17 AM
Thanks for posting this, great video.

farmerjoe
03-14-2009, 9:26 AM
That's not the Chief. That's Gary Delagnes, the President of SFPOA, the Police Officer's union in SF. He's a standup guy.

WokMaster1
03-14-2009, 9:28 AM
Nick is the head of SFPD Officers Union.

nick
03-14-2009, 9:36 AM
Well, it's quite typical. When we see the government/media constantly siding with the criminals vs. law-abiding citizens, why should we be surprised when they make the next logical step and side with the criminals against the police?

Also, it's San Francisco. It sucks to be a decent person in San Francisco.

Dr Rockso
03-14-2009, 9:41 AM
Video isn't working

rivviepop
03-14-2009, 9:42 AM
Well, it's quite typical. When we see the government/media constantly siding with the criminals vs. law-abiding citizens, why should we be surprised when they make the next logical step and side with the criminals against the police?

I would think due to the recent BART shooting that the media is out for blood. Just like any occupation or profession, the fate of many is judged on the acts of a few - public opinion currently holds sway that if one cop is bad, they're all bad. :(

nick
03-14-2009, 9:54 AM
I would think due to the recent BART shooting that the media is out for blood. Just like any occupation or profession, the fate of many is judged on the acts of a few - public opinion currently holds sway that if one cop is bad, they're all bad. :(

Well, one of the many things I left out of my post is that our media is generally ignorant, biased, intellectually dishonest, mentally lazy, sensationalist, arrogant, and uneducated (and often they can't even spell or, aparently, use a spell checker). So they acted within their limits here.

Santa Cruz Armory
03-14-2009, 11:42 AM
A big applause for that officer! I wish there were less touchy feely, feel good hippy judges and more who ruled by law they were sworn to uphold.

The media is just as responsible for twisting the stories in the criminals defense. Criminals are just that! When was the last time you saw a news story, printed or on tv, that painted criminals as the problem?? LEOs are always being bashed by the leftist hippy friggin' media.

jasilva
03-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Wasn't this from about 3 years ago? I don't remember hearing anything about the SFPOA doing anything about these judges during last years election. Kind of seems like he talked big and said the right things but nothing was done.

Jeff P
03-14-2009, 3:16 PM
There's a point of view I agree with. Only add would be, let's see the lawyers held accountable as well.

spddrcr
03-14-2009, 6:01 PM
Are you kidding? If that happened, it would be a BIGGER deal.

Become a police officer and then come back here and let's see how different your comments are. This is a big deal because the libtards aren't trying to solve the BASE of the problem (why was this career criminal was not rotting in some remote prison), rather, they are trying to lay blame on the officer who DIED trying to protect the people while chasing a dirtbag who shouldn't have been out on the streets in the first place.

Hell, you don't even need to become a cop, go on a FREE "ride-along" at your local police department. Pick a nice area (like Inglewood or 77th div.), do a night watch ride-along....see what cops have to deal with and then go back to safe little cubicle desk-job and thank God that there are real men and women out there risking their lives to keep the violent criminals from completely taking over your city.

been on plenty while becoming an emt years ago, spent almost a week in richmond with some guys from the night shift. then went to do an internship at the county hospital, I know what they have to deal with as i am also a member of the neighbor hood partnership in my area and deal with police on almost a day to day basis. little cubicle desk job? you couldnt be farther from the truth but thanks for playing:sleeping:

I distinctly recall several times over the last ten years the outcries over innocents being killed during police chases.

yet it happens everyday and the news only covers the non innocent victims of police brutality:confused:

Once again, we have someone spouting uninformed nonsense. Perhaps you should review the constantly-changing pursuit policies of police agencies. They change, and have changed, due to innocent bystanders getting killed or injured during pursuits. In addition, I can distinctly recall several instances in which a fleeing suspect has collided with an innocent motorist, causing death or serious injury. The public outcry and demand for a stop in pursuits was evident in both cases.

I argue that it would be, and has been, a much bigger deal if an innocent bystander had been killed.

your right maybe i should have typed out everything i was thinking at the time, I do believe police should rethink their pursuit policy as this was obviously not a good pursuit in the end. and yes we should blame the judges but this is the same thing that happens time and again yet everyone votes the same people back into office year after year:confused: your very quick to call someone on spouting uninformed nonsense yet you know nothing about me or my background, who is spouting what?

Odds are you'll become a victim,I wonder how you'll react if some fleeing perp T bones your vehicle & sends you to the ER!

victim? not a chance, I dont have the mentality for it. once again the whole idea of pursuit comes into play and maybe the police should be changing the rules a little more.

ya know the funniest part about all this is that i agree with just about everyone of the people making the uninformed personal attacks towards me and telling me to put myself in the police officers shoes, yet when it comes down to it you guys have the power to make things better but instead you armchair quarterback here at calguns and insult other members for bringing up their views instead of trying to help them understand your view. people wonder why there are so many lurkers here at cal guns and i think you have found your answer:D

eta34
03-14-2009, 8:43 PM
I don't need to know you are your background to criticize what you are saying. You claimed that when an innocent bystander is killed in one of these pursuits, it is rarely covered. That is clearly uninformed nonsense. Evidence of this includes the myriad of news reports on innocent bystanders who have been killed over the years. Please provide proof of your argument if you feel that I am wrong.

One Shot, One Dropped
03-14-2009, 9:59 PM
I'm glad that this guy was given a chance to speak. He was very well-spoken (considering the emotion), and, whether we agree with him or not, he should be given a chance to speak.

devildog999
03-14-2009, 10:37 PM
God it's so nice to see people finally stepping out the corrupt crap going on in SF! About time someone did. Sadly, I am not surprised to see the "media" putting the blame on the cop!