PDA

View Full Version : Discount Gun Mart

ctbassman
03-13-2009, 2:50 AM

daves100
03-13-2009, 3:05 AM
I have a question , when i bring in a handgun to use the range, what is the reason the guy wants to check the gun.( seems he had no idea what he was looking at or for )
Last time i came in with a desert eagle and bought 2 boxes of ammo 44mag, and 50AE. he asked me 3 times to see the other gun even after i explained to him i'm going to change the barrels out..

Greg-Dawg
03-13-2009, 5:27 AM
I think it's their job to inspect anything and everything that enters their range.

Hemijustin
03-13-2009, 10:27 AM
I like DGM but you guys really need to get one of those "take a number" things. It's really hard to get service there, the place is always crowded and it's not clear who's waiting for what.

I second that.
I have had good service from both Colby and Andy. but i didnt need anything ordered.

Jicko
03-13-2009, 10:30 AM
are all the employees there wonderful to deal with? No, there are some that are not knowlegable enough to order the right box of ammo for you.

It is benefitical to the business to only hire the most qualified and the best employees.

Bad rep can easily ruin a business.

ripcurlksm
03-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Ive been in there a few times, short waits, never any issues. I purchased my first shotgun there -- a Franchi I-12 and I love it and Ive been to the shop a few times and have no complaints. Got a great deal on the shotgun too.

tmuller
03-13-2009, 11:25 AM
It is benefitical to the business to only hire the most qualified and the best employees.

Bad rep can easily ruin a business.

Agreed. Was the point of this thread to tell us how good your place of employment is despite many posts and experiences that seem to prove the opposite?