PDA

View Full Version : Autolife Outdoors Handgun Sale - Modesto

socalgunrunner
03-11-2009, 6:41 AM
I got this in my inbox this morning. I thought some of you might be interested.

Semi-auto price list: http://www.autolifeinc.com/downloads/Handguns_Semi-Auto_2008_Show.pdf

Revolver price list: http://www.autolifeinc.com/downloads/Handguns_Revolvers_2008_Show.pdf

rumble phish
03-11-2009, 7:14 AM
Gonna go and check'em out. I bought my Taurus .357 mag Tracker there. Good guys to deal with.

But I think there are quite a few guns listed that aren't California approved. Like the ones I want... :(

socalgunrunner
03-11-2009, 7:20 AM
I noticed that too. I also saw a lot of guns listed with 15rd mags. They must do quite a bit of LEO sales.

paintballergb
03-11-2009, 7:31 AM
Hmmm....never heard of that place but it isn't too far from me. Does anyone know how their selection is? I wouldn't mind driving over there if they had things but I don't want to drive all the way over there to find that they only have like 15 handguns.

bender152
03-11-2009, 7:33 AM
Too bad they don't carry Sig. :(

But is that a GSG-5 on the sheet for under $500?

"GSG GERG2210MP5P MP5 GERG2210MP5P22LR 9" Syn 10rd HAND GUNS-PISTOL SEMI-AUTO $653.43 $475.95"

trashman
03-11-2009, 7:45 AM
Never heard of these guys....and yes, looked like lots of non-Roster guns there for sale. Like the RZ-10 10mm Dan Wesson.....mmmmmm...tasty...

Anybody done business with these folks before?

--Neill

socalgunrunner
03-11-2009, 7:49 AM
Hmmm....never heard of that place but it isn't too far from me. Does anyone know how their selection is? I wouldn't mind driving over there if they had things but I don't want to drive all the way over there to find that they only have like 15 handguns.

From what I understand they have everything that's on the list (and more). I know...we've all heard that before! Best bet would be to call before you make the trip over there.

Too bad they don't carry Sig. :(

But is that a GSG-5 on the sheet for under $500?

"GSG GERG2210MP5P MP5 GERG2210MP5P22LR 9" Syn 10rd HAND GUNS-PISTOL SEMI-AUTO $653.43 $475.95".

Yes it is. They also have the GSG 1911 .22LR listed on there as well. Unfortunately, both of them are not on the approved roster.

igofast
03-11-2009, 9:42 AM

They only have like 15 handguns and not many more rifles. It's pretty sparse in there. Good selection of Safes. See the note that prices are for cash and do not include shipping. Stop by Harbor Freight while your there(next door) to pick up cheap tools. Then you can go up the block and across the street to visit the Ducati shop and Sierra Arms. That should make the trip worth it. :thumbsup:

paintballergb
03-11-2009, 9:55 AM
They only have like 15 handguns and not many more rifles. It's pretty sparse in there. Good selection of Safes. See the note that prices are for cash and do not include shipping. Stop by Harbor Freight while your there(next door) to pick up cheap tools. Then you can go up the block and across the street to visit the Ducati shop and Sierra Arms. That should make the trip worth it. :thumbsup:

Haha ok thanks. I was going to be very surprised if they really did have a selection like that with the way firearms are selling these days. I probably won't go down there then cuz I have a Harbor Freight in my town and I can't afford a Ducati.

CUTTERS DADDY
03-11-2009, 10:29 AM
I called yesterday to see if they had an XD45 or a Ruger convertible and after about 10 minutes they said out of stock. I asked them what was the deal with listing all the guns and what I got out of it was they just took the list from their distributor but does not necessarily mean they have or had them in stock.

I then asked them if they would honor the price if I ordered a firearm on the list and they said yes if I give them a 100% deposit and there was no telling when the firearm might come in. Plus, if I wanted to pay with a credit card there would be an addtional 3% fee.
I don't think so....basically a waste of time...

Anyone know where I can get a decent deal on a XD.45 4" compact in OD green?

Wicked K5
03-11-2009, 10:54 AM
I saw a Para GI Expert on their list, but it's not on the DOJ list:confused: Was hoping to score a good deal on a 1911. I guess I'll keep looking for a Rock Island instead.