PDA

View Full Version : Truce!!!!

COLT_45
10-25-2005, 6:44 PM
Ive Been Takin Out Of Context. Re: Orange Tiped Barrels..... Check The News. ,.....that S What Im Talking About ( The Backwards Lawmakers)

Technical Ted
10-25-2005, 9:12 PM
Ive Been Takin Out Of Context. Re: Orange Tiped Barrels..... Check The News. ,.....that S What Im Talking About ( The Backwards Lawmakers)
Colt_45,

With all due respect, there was no context for your post to be taken out of. I saw the rolleyes smiley which indicated the possibility your post was sarcastic. Without context, it was difficult for members to tell. Someone looking for proof that this board is a hangout for scofflaws could take your statement as evidence.

Here you ask us to check the news, but you don't provide a link to your source. No two people rely on the same exact sources for their news. A quick check of my usual sources turned up nothing.

Things probably would've turned out better if you had included a link to a web article.

psssniper
10-25-2005, 9:13 PM
Say what you mean and mean what you say, if you have a link to a news story post it, if you want to summarize a news story go ahead, if you post an undecipherable rant that comes across as childish or espouses something illegal than expect repercussions;)

COLT_45
10-26-2005, 8:07 AM
what ever happened to good old common sense, you would diffinitly think that no one would take that seriously.

Bruce
10-26-2005, 9:23 AM
what ever happened to good old common sense, you would diffinitly think that no one would take that seriously.

Have you considered trolling somewhere else?

donger
10-26-2005, 9:48 AM

Ban this MF'in knucklehead (again)!!!

Are COLT45 and XD1 the same person?! Same poor grammar.

COLT_45
10-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Ban this MF'in knucklehead (again)!!!

Are COLT45 and XD1 the same person?! Same poor grammar.
I DONT FOLLOW YOUR POST THEN INSULT YOU , SO I DONT EXPECT INSULTS FROM YOU, IF THIS IS DUE TO A LACK OF ATTENTION AND INTELEGENCE, SEEK MEDICAL HELP, BUT DONT PROVOKE TROUBLE

( ALSO CURSING IN THE FORUM IS GROUNDS FOR BEING BANNED )

Technical Ted
10-26-2005, 11:31 AM
what ever happened to good old common sense, you would diffinitly think that no one would take that seriously. "Common sense" would be the inclusion of context. A quote. A link. A reference.

Something you failed to do.

Instead we see a post come out of left field recommending an action that lacks "common sense". A post that many found offensive. A post that now has you on the defensive trying to save face.

All because you've demonstrated a lack of "common sense".

ETA: "Common sense" at this point would be to suck it up and be a man: admit you made a mistake, perhaps apologize and move on.

COLT_45
10-26-2005, 12:52 PM
"Common sense" would be the inclusion of context. A quote. A link. A reference.

Something you failed to do.

Instead we see a post come out of left field recommending an action that lacks "common sense". A post that many found offensive. A post that now has you on the defensive trying to save face.

All because you've demonstrated a lack of "common sense".
WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS ANYONE THAT INTERPETEDTHIS WRONG LACKS COMMON SENSE .........THE END IM DONE .....NEXT NO USE SPITTIN YOUR DENTURES OUT.. WE VEIW THINGS DIFFERENTLY ,,,,,,,,I KNOW NOW I HAVE TO USE SIMPLE WORDING...............THE VERY END

COLT_45
10-26-2005, 12:54 PM
Technical Ted THE REPLY BEFORE LAST DID NOT APPLY TO YOU:confused:

BY THE WAY I DID CALL A TRUCE......................LOOK BACK.................

PanzerAce
10-26-2005, 1:17 PM
jesus man, enough caps

COLT_45
10-26-2005, 4:51 PM
Broken Keyboard On This Pos

eviioiive
10-26-2005, 4:56 PM
kick, ban, torture.....