PDA

View Full Version : just want to share the bad customer experience i received from pkfirearms

chokeyourself!
03-10-2009, 6:08 PM
Well last week I was constantly checking their site for uppers and immediately ordered one when it was posted. So in the comment section I asked to be billed on two separate cc's( i was going to pay $500 with my credit card and $140 with my debit card). So I spoke tp them on the phone, gave them info for both cards and everything was gravy, even had a friendly two minute chat with an employee.

So the next morning I checked my balance on my debit card and I'm negative $350(charged in full amount by pkf), so I'm like WTF. I call the office and this is the exact dialogue of that call i made. I got the answering machine and was leaving a message of why my debit card was charged and not billed how i requested and while i was still leaving the message an employee answered.

employee: yeah hi

me: i was wanting to know why i was charged in full on my debit card, i'm now -$350.

employee: we charged your credit card and it wasn't accepted so we charged you other card in full.

me: is it possible to try again, i can give you my info to see if it's incoreect.

*phone is snatched out of employee's hand by owner paul*

paul: HEY I'M THE OWNER HERE, NOW WHAT THE FU*K IS THE PROBLEM HERE?? YOUR OTHER CARD WAS ACCEPTED SO I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM!

me: (still in a calm voice) i don't see why you have to raise your voice and use profanity at a customer, the problem is that i'm now -$350 and you couldn't even call to ask if you can charge that card in full.

paul: the problem is that you guy's have to call and email me so many god damn times it's bugs the hell out of me, so what do you want me to do stop the order? there will be a 15% restocking fee if you do.

me: let me call you back and see what i can do

So this entire time i remained with a calm voice but was angry as hell and wanted to take name's but i didn't want to sacrifice a good upper at a good price. So I called my bank to see what i can do. I coughed up $350 from my emergency money and deposited it into my account the same day without a fee. And it was all settled.

These a-holes should be really thankful that they are flooded with orders, especially when there are millions of Americans out of work. I would imagine that if i owned a business i would dream of the day to be filled with orders. So this was my first and last purchase from these ladies.

strangerdude
03-10-2009, 6:20 PM
that is what you call very bad customer service skills

B.D.Dubloon
03-10-2009, 6:23 PM
My bad

smokinskul
03-10-2009, 6:24 PM
HOLY CRAP! You are a way better man than I. Good price or not, I would not let some A** Hole talk to me like that AND give him my money.

ohsmily
03-10-2009, 6:26 PM
Not an excuse for the jerk on the phone with you, but that is really annoying that you tried to put your order on two separate cards. If I were a retailer, I might just put it on the one that was entered in the credit card box and disregarded the note OR disregarded the order altogether.

Nevertheless, what an ******* on the phone with you. I would politely have told you that your special instructions weren't acceptable and to pick one card for the transaction.

USN CHIEF
03-10-2009, 6:30 PM
I agree, no way to treat a customer. If they are so ****ing busy and don't want customers to ****ing call, don't have a phone number for customers to call. Simple as that. I would really like to hear the other side of the story before I stop recommending people to them.

chokeyourself!
03-10-2009, 6:34 PM
but that is really annoying that you tried to put your order on two separate cards..

i don't see what's annoying, money is money.

Maddog5150
03-10-2009, 6:36 PM
I ordered an upper from them last week and couldnt find the phone number >_<
The online shopping cart wasnt working but eventually was able to add it to my cart.

Blue
03-10-2009, 6:37 PM
We talking PK firearms or PRK firearms?

cgseanp1
03-10-2009, 6:38 PM
Not an excuse for the jerk on the phone with you, but that is really annoying that you tried to put your order on two separate cards. If I were a retailer, I might just put it on the one that was entered in the credit card box and disregarded the note OR disregarded the order altogether.

Nevertheless, what an ******* on the phone with you. I would politely have told you that your special instructions weren't acceptable and to pick one card for the transaction.

I don't see a big deal, it's not like it takes that much time to enter one extra credit card number. It's not like he was asking to divide it up over 5 different cards.. now that would be annoying.

B.D.Dubloon
03-10-2009, 6:38 PM
i don't see what's annoying, money is money.

It's a little bit more of a hassle, but certainly no big deal. I have done that at a couple gun stores (in person) with no issues from the seller.

chokeyourself!
03-10-2009, 6:39 PM
We talking PK firearms or PRK firearms?

pkfirearms, i've dealt with prk and they are class A guy's.

Blue
03-10-2009, 6:39 PM
pkfirearms, i've dealt with prk and they are class a guy's.

I was gonna say......

MILLITIAof1
03-10-2009, 6:41 PM
nvm

paintballergb
I think there are some PRK folks on here, I'd like to hear Paul's side of the story before I reach a conclusion. Based on what you have said that is pretty horrible.

BDD

You said PRK but the OP just said PK. Just to clarify.

Edit: Already been pointed out.

Jesse996r
Seems like a lack of customer service, but let see what PK has to say... :popcorn:

Darklyte27
03-10-2009, 6:43 PM
That sucks, They should have called you back to at least tell you what happened. because its YOU who has to pay xx$ amount for the insufficient funds fee to your bank now.

Ive had that happen once where my bank charges 25$ if you dont have enough in your account, they will go ahead and pay it for you but now you are in the negative and have to pay the bank 25$.

I would have stayed on the phone to make sure they charged it right then though..

lastly thats garbage for them to yell at you I wouldnt shop there anymore.

BigEd925
03-10-2009, 6:43 PM
added to **** list, thanks for the headups about PK firearms.

chokeyourself!
03-10-2009, 6:46 PM
yeah that same day i ordered i was really excited and satisfied, I had called my friends to inform them about their online store and the next day i called all my friends back and advised them not to give them their business.

Nodda Duma
03-10-2009, 6:47 PM
Different hobby, but I did this when I made my initial jump into amateur astronomy by purchasing an astronomical telescope from a business here in CA. They had absolutely zero problem charging across two cards. One service rep said it's fairly common. He said he knows it's a lot of money to spend as an initial investment in a hobby ($1200 for the scope and accessories) and he wanted to make sure I had a pleasant introduction to the hobby.

I was so impressed that I continued to do business with that company, having purchased equipment worth significantly more than that initial investment.

So do guns really bring out the worst in businesses?

-Jason

USN CHIEF
added to **** list, thanks for the headups about PK firearms.

:eek: no, not yet, remember the thread about the Dealer that sold the Gun, and then the dealer came in and it turned out that the person making the claim was wrong. LOL

Sam
the credit card fiasco may have been a screw up. All businesses screw up, but it's how they fix that screw up that makes or breaks the entire transaction.

Blue
03-10-2009, 6:48 PM
:eek: no, not yet, remember the thread about the Dealer that sold the Gun, and then the dealer came in and it turned out that the person making the claim was wrong. LOL

LOL oh yea I already forgot about that one.

BigEd925
03-10-2009, 6:50 PM

Well if the convo is true, the owner is wrong to curse at the customers and tell them that they are bothering him. Last I checked customers put food on the business owner's table. :thumbsup:

Mozzetti
03-10-2009, 6:51 PM
I had some trouble with them as well. Thanks for telling me about this thread as well Blue. :)

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=2148635&posted=1#post2148635

USN CHIEF
03-10-2009, 6:51 PM
So do guns really bring out the worst in businesses?

-Jason

Only when they think that they are doing good in sales and people have no choice but to take it up the pipe. They might be doing good now, but in the long run they will regret pissing people off.

chokeyourself!
03-10-2009, 6:52 PM

well i wouldn't doubt them to lie so they can keep your business, but i have no reason to make up a story to give bad rep to a firearms dealer(especially since they ship to cali), and i commended them for that on the day i ordered.

Kingofthehill
03-10-2009, 6:55 PM

WTF? 2 methods of payment is too much trouble?

give me a freaking break... please tell me you don't own a business or even work in the customer service field.

JOe

USN CHIEF
03-10-2009, 6:55 PM
well i wouldn't doubt them to lie so they can keep your business, but i have no reason to make up a story to give bad rep to a firearms dealer(especially since they ship to cali), and i commended them for that on the day i ordered.

I know bro, I know, but hopefully they WILL MAKE TIME and come and post something on this thread. I will give them 5 days. If nothing happens in 5 days, I will never ever recommend anyone to them or ever spend a single penny with them.

Danield
03-10-2009, 7:00 PM
Are they a vendor here? If so....how dare you post about your bad experience? How dare you sir?
It seems that any NEGATIVE thread about a vendor that pops up here...well there's 34873487348973 people on here that will tell you to man up, stop being a cry baby...and so on. You just can't post a bad experience about vendors here.

chokeyourself!
03-10-2009, 7:01 PM
HOLY CRAP! You are a way better man than I. Good price or not, I would not let some A** Hole talk to me like that AND give him my money.

If i wasn't so desperate for an upper i would do the same, i was pretty angry so i just jumped on the treadmill to clear my head.

B.D.Dubloon
03-10-2009, 7:03 PM
You said PRK but the OP just said PK. Just to clarify.

Edit: Already been pointed out.

Sorry my bad. I didn't realize there were two so similarly named. Hopefully noone got a sour taste about PRK because of my gaff. I'll go edit it to be sure.

Jesse996r
03-10-2009, 7:08 PM
Its not hard to charge 2 CC's, it's just called being laaaazy, and not wanting to do the extra work to make the customer happy. The cursing it totally uncalled for, and it's just bad business.

Blue
03-10-2009, 7:11 PM
You just can't post a bad experience about vendors here.

Because our vendors are ****ing awesome :thumbsup:

Dollar
03-10-2009, 7:12 PM
Ill vouch for the crappy service. I too called them, but it wasnt as bad as chokes experience. Maybe it could of been, but they hung up on me before I could even finish off what I was asking for in my order. Luckily my order was shipped, but Ill find out if its the correct on in a couple days, they already charged my card, so it better be the right order.

paintballergb
03-10-2009, 7:15 PM
WTF does he mean "you guys" If this is true :nono:

chokeyourself!
03-10-2009, 7:18 PM

I don't know but on the purchase form it asks where i heard about them and i answered calguns, but he can also be speaking about the general customers.

bplvr
03-10-2009, 7:21 PM

It took 8 pages for th OP to give up these facts: " I won a gun on an auction and didn't pay for it and now I am PO'd at Freakshow cuz he wouldn't transfer the gun.And I'm mad at the seller cuz he wouldn't ship the gun. "
:kest:

Blacktail 8541
03-10-2009, 7:22 PM
I'm a little doubtful that Paul said excatly what you quoted him as saying. I've done 2 different credit cards with him in the past. No problems. Been dealing with him for 3 years and have never had anything but curtious and professional service from Paul and PK.

And as far as the charge to 1 card when the other was not accepted, well you have the duty to make shure both cards info is correct and have the capacity of $ before placeing the order.

To many people on this board are in too much of a hurry to dog pile on a vendor when an issue comes up. They are not perfect, but neither are we.

B.D.Dubloon
03-10-2009, 7:23 PM
It took 8 pages for th OP to give up these facts: " I won a gun on an auction and didn't pay for it and now I am PO'd at Freakshow cuz he wouldn't transfer the gun.And I'm mad at the seller cuz he wouldn't ship the gun. "
:kest:

I think common sense was not that guy's first language.

chokeyourself!
03-10-2009, 7:29 PM
I'm a little doubtful that Paul said excatly what you quoted him as saying. I've done 2 different credit cards with him in the past. No problems. Been dealing with him for 3 years and have never had anything but curtious and professional service from Paul and PK.

And as far as the charge to 1 card when the other was not accepted, well you have the duty to make shure both cards info is correct and have the capacity of $ before placeing the order.

To many people on this board are in too much of a hurry to dog pile on a vendor when an issue comes up. They are not perfect, but neither are we.

Well you have every right to be doubtful but i have no reason to lie, and as for the credit card I had never used before and had a balance of $500 but was blocked because I forgot to pay the bill for my other credit last month. I'm sure he was polite to you the past 3 years but in this tidal wave of firearms purchases it probably got the best of him.

Vinz
03-10-2009, 7:32 PM

just us California guys. We're all cry babies.

Maybe some people talk like that. My dad used to yell at us like that all the time. " clean up your f***ing room!" "quit kicking your fu**ing sister!!" and "If you don't have the money for it, don't fu****g buy it!!" :p

vinz

what2be
03-10-2009, 7:55 PM
If I was to guess, Id say you caught him at a very bad time.
Im not sticking up for the guy, there is no excuse to talk like that to a customer, but I have to admit when I had a business and all these things kept piling on, I do remember a few times just ripping someone a new a&$, but it wasnt a customer, it was one of my vendors.

Up to you to use them again. Ive bought from them before. Shipping was slow but I got what I ordered. Also,I placed my order on the web, so have no idea how their customer service is on the phone.

Dark&Good
03-10-2009, 8:49 PM
Since they agreed to the 2-card scenario originally, they shouldn't have made any new decisions without you about handling your money. The lack of good manners is a horrible trait to have, it's still the lesser damage TO YOU - it's more damage to themselves.

Turbinator
03-11-2009, 7:06 AM
I'm sure he was polite to you the past 3 years but in this tidal wave of firearms purchases it probably got the best of him.

Assuming your transcript of the dialogue is correct (and there's no reason to believe it's not), I still believe you have a right to complain. Even though I get fed up with the customers I deal with in the business I'm in, I still do not curse or be rude to them. You were not asking for anything unreasonable, in my opinion, and there was no reason for them to treat you that way. You could have caught him on a bad day - who cares? As a retailer, he has to be on his best behavior 100% of the time - as you never know WHO you're going to piss off next. That's the downside of being in business for people who can't control their emotions. Based on the facts presented, I still think you have a right to be upset.

Turby

n2k
03-11-2009, 7:57 AM
But he has uppers in stock...;)

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=161803

GI_JOE
03-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Playing the devil's advocate, I have been a customer of thiers for several years now and have dealt with them by phone, email and through the online store. I have to say that the service I received was always top notch.

Due to the OP's first experience with PKfirearms, I can understand why he would no longer want to deal with them, but I offer my opinion to others as to not completely write the dealer off.

I always see complaints about how this or that out of state dealer will not ship to CA, well these guys do. My .02

Note: I am in no way affiliated with PKfirearms

Seesm
03-11-2009, 10:30 AM
I do not know how good or bad this dealer is so I will not comment on THEM. I can tell you at my business we have run 3 and 4 cards for people on 1 yes 1 transaction. If they need that it is all good to me... The only thing that drives me nuts is when they say "hey can you call me with a total BEFORE you run the cards" Mind you thins is after they order something they know the price on and I tell them shipping will be $10-15 dollars just as a example...

SO if it is $10 on a $1,000 order... or $15 on that same order why do we need to call em them back? But I do have someone call them back... It bugs ME so I will NEVER call back... :) But I am greatful to have the customers before and now and always treat them curtiously.

Be nice of they will go away!!

Darklyte27
03-11-2009, 10:49 AM
the OP wanted 2 seperate charges one on credit other debit.

majority of the $ was on credit.

Some reason they charged the whole amount on his debit which is linked directly to the amount of $ in that account. Which happened to be less which made his account negative and possibly see a overdraft fee.

If there was a problem the store should contact the buyer, not just assume and charge the full amount on one card.

to top it off, the store mgr gave a serious attitude according to the buyer.

xxdabroxx
03-11-2009, 10:57 AM
I would be pissed if a retailer took it upon themselves to charge a card more that you approved. I have overdrafted my account before, and it is not fun, 30 bucks a pop. If you dont notice it right away, they keep charging you each time. Those 30 bucks can add up quick.

MAC USMC
03-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Well last week I was constantly checking their site for uppers and immediately ordered one when it was posted. So in the comment section I asked to be billed on two separate cc's( i was going to pay $500 with my credit card and $140 with my debit card). So I spoke tp them on the phone, gave them info for both cards and everything was gravy, even had a friendly two minute chat with an employee.

So the next morning I checked my balance on my debit card and I'm negative $350(charged in full amount by pkf), so I'm like WTF. I call the office and this is the exact dialogue of that call i made. I got the answering machine and was leaving a message of why my debit card was charged and not billed how i requested and while i was still leaving the message an employee answered.

me: i was wanting to know why i was charged in full on my debit card, i'm now -$350.

employee: we charged your credit card and it wasn't accepted so we charged you other card in full.

me: is it possible to try again, i can give you my info to see if it's incoreect.

paul: HEY I'M THE OWNER HERE, NOW WHAT THE FU*K IS THE PROBLEM HERE?? YOUR OTHER CARD WAS ACCEPTED SO I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM!

me: (still in a calm voice) i don't see why you have to raise your voice and use profanity at a customer, the problem is that i'm now -$350 and you couldn't even call to ask if you can charge that card in full.

paul: the problem is that you guy's have to call and email me so many god damn times it's bugs the hell out of me, so what do you want me to do stop the order? there will be a 15% restocking fee if you do.

So this entire time i remained with a calm voice but was angry as hell and wanted to take name's but i didn't want to sacrifice a good upper at a good price. So I called my bank to see what i can do. I coughed up $350 from my emergency money and deposited it into my account the same day without a fee. And it was all settled.

These a-holes should be really thankful that they are flooded with orders, especially when there are millions of Americans out of work. I would imagine that if i owned a business i would dream of the day to be filled with orders. So this was my first and last purchase from these ladies.

I HAVE HAD SIMILIAR EXPERIENCES. HERE IS WHAT I DO. GO INTO THE STORE, ASK FOR THE MANAGER, COMPLAIN ABOUT THE "EMPLOYEE" WHO SWORE, ETC. TELL HIM YOU ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED, AND WILL HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS THERE OR BRING YOUR GUN BUDDIES. EITHER HE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT RIGHT OR BE EVEN MORE OF AN JERK. EITHER WAY YOU WIN. HOPEFULLY THERE WILL MANY CUSTOMERS WHO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS WHILE YOU ARE THERE. ALSO, YOU WILL FEEL GREAT!

chokeyourself!
03-11-2009, 11:22 AM
I HAVE HAD SIMILIAR EXPERIENCES. HERE IS WHAT I DO. GO INTO THE STORE, ASK FOR THE MANAGER, COMPLAIN ABOUT THE "EMPLOYEE" WHO SWORE, ETC. TELL HIM YOU ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED, AND WILL HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS THERE OR BRING YOUR GUN BUDDIES. EITHER HE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT RIGHT OR BE EVEN MORE OF AN JERK. EITHER WAY YOU WIN. HOPEFULLY THERE WILL MANY CUSTOMERS WHO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS WHILE YOU ARE THERE. ALSO, YOU WILL FEEL GREAT!

I would but they are all the way in Illinois, since the incident I have cooled down and I think I would be doing enough by starting this thread. I'm not looking for a fight, maybe just a little F-U back. Oh and apparently this guy Paul is the owner, so no sense in asking for a manager.

Amacias805
05-21-2009, 9:12 PM
my 2 cents. it wasn't that big of a deal that he charged 1 card. sucks that they didn't call, but it was declined, and he could have canceled the order and someone else get the upper. probably not what the OP would have wanted.

the op didn't get an overdraft fee so thats good.

but getting cussed out by the Owner no less, shouldn't have happened. especially if he was talking respectfully like he claims.

But perception is everything, so for all you know he comes into the room and see his receptionist getting cussed out by an A-hole on the phone, right before your call, leaves only to come back in while your on the phone with a similar problem so he talks it upon himself to defend her.

-----

im not trying to defend him, just trying to make a point that perception is everything

Danield
05-21-2009, 9:26 PM
my 2 cents. it wasn't that big of a deal that he charged 1 card. sucks that they didn't call, but it was declined, and he could have canceled the order and someone else get the upper. probably not what the OP would have wanted.

the op didn't get an overdraft fee so thats good.

but getting cussed out by the Owner no less, shouldn't have happened. especially if he was talking respectfully like he claims.

But perception is everything, so for all you know he comes into the room and see his receptionist getting cussed out by an A-hole on the phone, right before your call, leaves only to come back in while your on the phone with a similar problem so he talks it upon himself to defend her.

-----

im not trying to defend him, just trying to make a point that perception is everything

My 2 cents. The thread hasn't been posted to in 2 months, don't bring it back.

steve40
05-21-2009, 9:40 PM

hahaha, ur such a smart A@@. who cares if this thread is that old, in fact just for that im gonna try to bring this back! out of spite of course, lol! thats my 2 cents...

Amacias805
05-21-2009, 9:47 PM

hahaha...:kest: sorry. didn't realize it was so old, should have looked first i guess

hahaha, ur such a smart A@@. who cares if this thread is that old, in fact just for that im gonna try to bring this back! out of spite of course, lol! thats my 2 cents...

thanks for the support Steveo! hahaha :thumbsup: :stupid: .... (jk steve)

steve40
05-21-2009, 11:45 PM

wow that would really piss me off, had an experiance once with sogarmory.com once and was yelled at as well for asking a few simple questions about an lower ar receiver, and the same as you, i kept a calm voice the entire time but was mad ask ****!!!:mad: i really wished at that point i was in the same room as that guy and wanted to punch him in the face. found out the hard way that they are not california friendly, at least the customer service wasnt, or the manager i spoke to at the very very least.

aermotor
05-21-2009, 11:52 PM
That does suck. Lucky for me I've had nothing but amazing results with them so far.

BONECUTTER
05-22-2009, 12:02 AM
wow that would really piss me off, had an experiance once with sogarmory.com once and was yelled at as well for asking a few simple questions about an lower ar receiver,

Not to keep bumping the necro post but I have been to SOG armory in Houston. They are not CA friendly. They were not happy when I told them I carried and sold better stuff in CA. There product is crap and poorly put together. There store reminds me of an airsoft one. Loaded with fakecogs and fakepoints. My friend works down the way at another store and says they are like a big joke to other gun stores in the area.

steve40
05-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Not to keep bumping the necro post but I have been to SOG armory in Houston. They are not CA friendly. They were not happy when I told them I carried and sold better stuff in CA. There product is crap and poorly put together. There store reminds me of an airsoft one. Loaded with fakecogs and fakepoints. My friend works down the way at another store and says they are like a big joke to other gun stores in the area.

wow, thats sad to hear about them, but also make me feel happy as well. lol:)

Fitz87
05-22-2009, 1:32 PM
I order all my stuff from PK. These guys are normally awesome, if you order something in the afternoon theres a good chance they will be shipping it that day. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiance with them, they are probably swamped with orders right now though.

Rob454
05-23-2009, 7:49 AM
With a debit card he gets his money instantly with a CC he has to wait and pay a higher percentage fee depending on the card. For online transactions I usea CC only. I had to "return something" and the guy tried to charge me a restocking fee. I laughed as i hung up the phone. Called my CC and there were no charges. I love my CC company. Theire such whores

joepamjohn
05-23-2009, 8:24 AM
Originally Posted by ohsmily
"but that is really annoying that you tried to put your order on two separate cards"..

Who cares how it was paid? These days the shop should be lucky someone is willing to pay in the first place. I am a retail manager and I get as creative as possible to service the custmomer (part cash,part check,part Credit Card) I don't care. It is not only the current sale,but also the repeat sales and sales from friends that I look for. This is the main reason that you hear about stores closing down across America. It has more to do with Customer Service than anything else. With dollars being tighter, the consumer has a choice and they want to feel good about thier purchase, not like they got hosed.

JMHO

Maddog5150
05-23-2009, 1:31 PM
Originally Posted by ohsmily
"but that is really annoying that you tried to put your order on two separate cards"..

Who cares how it was paid? These days the shop should be lucky someone is willing to pay in the first place. I am a retail manager and I get as creative as possible to service the custmomer (part cash,part check,part Credit Card) I don't care. It is not only the current sale,but also the repeat sales and sales from friends that I look for. This is the main reason that you hear about stores closing down across America. It has more to do with Customer Service than anything else. With dollars being tighter, the consumer has a choice and they want to feel good about thier purchase, not like they got hosed.

JMHO

Ummm. I dont think pkfirearms would be "lucky" to get any sales for an upper from willing customers. I am sure business is better than ever right now.

tango5
05-23-2009, 1:35 PM
I dont see why gun shop owners get so pissed over being busy. I'll bet its the most business and revenue he has ever made in just the past year. I know of a shop owner who is extremely happy to be over worked and sell out most of his inventory of guns, ammo, and accessories, his family can live a little easier now.

Sam1
05-23-2009, 3:40 PM
I would of called my bank to get my money back(if I could) then I would also cancel the CC, call them back and tell them to shove the upper up their ***:2:

Soldier415
05-24-2009, 4:49 AM
I dont see why gun shop owners get so pissed over being busy. I'll bet its the most business and revenue he has ever made in just the past year. I know of a shop owner who is extremely happy to be over worked and sell out most of his inventory of guns, ammo, and accessories, his family can live a little easier now.
This.

I don't own the shop I work at, but I am always happy when we are crazy busy. I get to talk to more people about guns :D

AJAX22
05-24-2009, 5:30 AM
Just to re-state the obvious, PKarms are different guys than PRKarms

PRKarms are awesome

Stormfeather
05-24-2009, 8:00 AM
Just to re-state the obvious, PKarms are different guys than PRKarms

PRKarms are awesome

I dont know about awesome. . . . every time I look at their website, I want to spend money. . . :confused:
TotC!