PDA

View Full Version : Rocklin Wal Mart 03/10/2009

gdr_11
03-10-2009, 10:38 AM
For all my Placer County brothers...WalMart off Pleasant Grove Rd. had about 15-20 boxes of .40 cal WWB, Rem, and Blazer ammo in stock as of 10 am this morning. There were also 3-4 boxes of .223 and lots of .22 lr. Also some .25 cal and .380 ammo.

I bought the last box of .45 acp and 9mm.

Good hunting!

Seesm
03-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Good to know... Thanks I am in Auburn so I should hope down that way... WIll be gone soon!!

bowfin
03-10-2009, 9:33 PM
I'm not sure what is going on there in California, but we might have had a week here where some ammunition was hard to find at a Wal-Mart store. Last three trips, every slot was full.

Do any of the Wal-Mart stores in California carry reloading supplies? We have a few that do in theWestern part of the state.

Bryan16
03-10-2009, 9:39 PM
I was there today after I stopped by Sportsman's to pick up a few boxes of 10mm. It's such a shame that Sportsman's can't seem to stock anything anymore. I hate giving my money to walmart!

God Bless The Mauser
03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
I was at Sportsmans Warehouse and damn near every semi-auto and all the reloading stuff was gone. I think the only semi-auto pistol there was the one 1911 on the wall. No .22lr at all, most of the ammo shelves were bare. It's crazy because before the election that place had ammo everywhere.

Sam
03-10-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure what is going on there in California, but we might have had a week here where some ammunition was hard to find at a Wal-Mart store. Last three trips, every slot was full.

Do any of the Wal-Mart stores in California carry reloading supplies? We have a few that do in theWestern part of the state.

Before Obama, Wal-Mart was usually always well stocked and had good prices now Wal-Mart's stock of ammo fly off the shelves. I've never seen any reloading stuff in Wal-Mart, although I'm usually buying cases of .45 acp and not paying attention to anything else.

9mmdude
03-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Sportsmans is having serious money issues. They are closing down numerous stores in the United States and just sold a bunch to a Canadian Company.

It will be interesting to see if the existing company can keep the rest open. I suspect the bare shelves are for a reason other than demand.

Travis8128
03-10-2009, 10:36 PM

haha your lucky to find much of any ammo at walmart in califonria.

i went to walmart a few weeks ago and all they had was a few boxes of .22lr and one box of 9mm!

AlliedArmory
03-10-2009, 11:10 PM
is it really necessary for another wally world stock thread? there are at least 3 already going

Travis8128
03-10-2009, 11:18 PM
is it really necessary for another wally world stock thread? there are at least 3 already going

more, but they are hiding.

Sam
03-10-2009, 11:53 PM

what else is there to talk about? :D

moosehog
03-11-2009, 9:23 AM
I called the 10 closest Walmart stores around Sacramento yesterday. NONE of them had ANY boxes of .45 ammo. Wow.