PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work!

Plisk
03-09-2009, 2:59 AM
Hello,

My name is Kevin McCluskey, I'm 18 and desperate for a job (aren't we all?). With all the lay-offs happening with the big companies; all the entry level jobs are being taken by the recently unemployed. I should know, my Father is one of them. We're not financially stable, we're slowly sinking and I'm trying to fix that.

I've had one previous job working in a warehouse at my Mother's work, but it was seasonal. I live in Orange, and have limited transportation for the time being. I'll attempt any job Iím capable at; I just have problems with heavy lifting (bad knees). I'm looking for any kind of work, from once a week, to one time only. I love working with computers and anything metal (firearms included). If anyone can give my any opportunity, my family and I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

-Kevin

Turbinator
03-09-2009, 2:20 PM
Good luck to you - tough times around for everyone.

Turby

tankerman
03-11-2009, 7:22 PM
Have you tried Turner's on Tustin Ave?

Military is hiring.

Plisk
03-11-2009, 7:52 PM
Have you tried Turner's on Tustin Ave?

Military is hiring.

Last time I checked they weren't hiring. I'll check again.

Lol, it's not my time for the military just yet. :)

thebloodsonthewall
03-12-2009, 7:08 AM
Last time I checked they weren't hiring. I'll check again.

Lol, it's not my time for the military just yet. :)

You can do just about anything in the military. It offers great training and if you do it right you can make decent money. I just joined the Army and I go to basic training in June. Keep it in mind, it might help you more then you think.

It is very tough finding a job right now. Have you looked on Craigslist?

HUGH
03-12-2009, 9:59 AM
With bad Knees the MIL. may not be an option.

Steyrlp10
03-13-2009, 3:27 PM
Sorry, my company is up north in Napa County otherwise I'd ask my manager on your behalf.

Plisk
03-13-2009, 3:40 PM
Sorry, my company is up north in Napa County otherwise I'd ask my manager on your behalf.

Thank you for the consideration.

Yea, Napa is way too far of a commute :p

Turbinator
03-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I just have to ask, how is your search coming along?

Turby