PDA

View Full Version : Laid off today. Looking for a position in Manufacturing

andybtruckin
03-06-2009, 4:14 PM
I was laid off this afternoon. I had a feeling it was coming but the reality of it still sucks. I was the second shift Production Supervisor for an electronics assembly business in Walnut Creek. We did a lot for the defense industry and with the current administration things aren't looking too good.
My background is in manufacturing, from quartz sensors under a microscope to large capital equipment. If anyone has any leads please give me a shout.

Please PM me for my resume.

Andy

grammaton76
03-06-2009, 4:17 PM
Relocated to the Jobs board, where you should get better traffic. Good luck - I would however advise adding a resume and/or editing your thread title to include a few words on what you're looking for.

MikeinnLA
03-06-2009, 4:59 PM
Tough luck Andy, good luck in finding something soon. I'm a self-employed real estate appraiser with no work. I think that means I have to lay myself off. :confused:

Mike

Kid Stanislaus
03-06-2009, 9:08 PM
Tough luck Andy, good luck in finding something soon. I'm a self-employed real estate appraiser with no work. I think that means I have to lay myself off. :confused:

Mike

The reason you are out of work is because just about ANYBODY can do real estate appraisel these days. Just find the value of the property in August of '05 and divide by FOUR!!

Darklyte27
03-06-2009, 9:37 PM
Concord is sucking man.. its been 7 months for me now..
Many times i've though about moving.. gl with your search