PDA

View Full Version : LPK's!!!!!!!!!!!

NRAhighpowershooter
03-06-2009, 3:02 PM
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!! My CMMG LPK's (3) that I ordered the first week of January shipped today!!!!!Along with the 5 High Standard LPK's I ordered from Brownells last week (arrived Wednesday) I is set!!!!! :D

MrNiceGuy
03-06-2009, 3:07 PM
Erm.....that's alot of LPKs.....you gonna build up 8 more ARs?!
Man....me jealous.....:P

Gunaria
03-06-2009, 3:10 PM
Fun for the whole family.:thumbsup:

NRAhighpowershooter
03-06-2009, 3:26 PM
Erm.....that's alot of LPKs.....you gonna build up 8 more ARs?!
Man....me jealous.....:P

well... sort of.... I have 2 80%'ers that are almost finished and I have a 601 retro lower from NoDak Spud coming soon.. and I have 2 sequential Lauers that need LPK's as well as a LRB lower that needs a LPK.....

domokun
03-06-2009, 4:16 PM
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!! My CMMG LPK's (3) that I ordered the first week of January shipped today!!!!!Along with the 5 High Standard LPK's I ordered from Brownells last week (arrived Wednesday) I is set!!!!! :D

You lucky bum. The RRA NM 2-stage kits I back ordered in late November still haven't arrived! Good thing I'm not in a rush to get my first build operational. ;)

Blackhawk556
03-06-2009, 4:27 PM
You lucky bum. The RRA NM 2-stage kits I back ordered in late November still haven't arrived! Good thing I'm not in a rush to get my first build operational. ;)

a friend of mine bought his LPK back in december and it still hasn't arrived. he bought it at lanworldinc.com