PDA

View Full Version : Another GunBroker hillbilly....

xfilterx
03-05-2009, 10:52 PM
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=124360498

don't miss this chance guys! these are sure to be banned soon!

And then follows it up with this winner of a quote:

no sales in STUPID states like cali, mass, NY, or anywhere else where people want to be disarmed and left to be raped, mugged, and murdered

So if these mags are soon to be banned...does that put every other state in the union in the same STUPID classification as cali, mass, NY or anywhere else where people WANT to be disarmed?

http://www.modulemedia.com/mm/smiles/wonky.gif

This guy is a damn fool.

audihenry
03-05-2009, 11:14 PM
I say we rape him. You know, just to make a point.

One Shot, One Dropped
03-05-2009, 11:21 PM
My favorite is where he says that they are "40 rounders(more than 30 for sure)" and that "the gun [he] got them from said he had a bunch". I don't do much talking to guns, but maybe that's who told him how many rounds they hold too.

B.D.Dubloon
03-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Kansas ain't good for **** but barbecue.

BDD

Trench Broom
03-05-2009, 11:37 PM

:smilielol5:

heycorey
03-06-2009, 4:38 AM
Hillbilly? I'm sure what you meant to type was ... Free American. Jealousy doesn't look very good on you.

Skammy
03-06-2009, 5:10 AM

:rofl:

tenpercentfirearms
03-06-2009, 5:49 AM

I always wonder about guys who want to rape other guys. Sometimes my students say that rapists should be raped and I ask who is going to have gay anal sex with a rapist?

tankerman
03-06-2009, 5:56 AM
I sent a complaint to Gunbroker; if that type of behavior is acceptable to them, I will close my account.

Kid Stanislaus
03-06-2009, 6:05 AM
Hillbilly? I'm sure what you meant to type was ... Free American. Jealousy doesn't look very good on you.

If THAT type is the typical "free American" then this country has a lot more to worry about than the economy:eek:

cal_ar_shooter
03-06-2009, 6:09 AM
I can't stop thinking of the movie, "Deliverance".:43:

B.D.Dubloon
03-06-2009, 7:34 AM
I always wonder about guys who want to rape other guys. Sometimes my students say that rapists should be raped and I ask who is going to have gay anal sex with a rapist?

Well, to address your first sentence, it is because they are gay. The answer to your question is rapists, gay dude rapists.

Timberwolf
03-06-2009, 7:57 AM
I sent a complaint to Gunbroker; if that type of behavior is acceptable to them, I will close my account.

Be prepared to close it. Y'all seem to forget that the rest of the USA could give a ratsass about the PRK, we've always been looked upon as the "land of fruits and nuts" and generally looked down upon. They feel, as do those of us that have moved here from other states, that the PRK gets what they deserve, after all those screwy gun laws were either voted in by us or by people we voted into office. I've only got a few more years until I retire then I'm going back to the land of the free.

RobG
03-06-2009, 8:03 AM
Whats even more ridiculous then that ad..............:confused:

Is yet another thread about some a-hole on GB:18::rolleyes:

civilsnake
03-06-2009, 8:47 AM
Well, to address your first sentence, it is because they are gay. The answer to your question is rapists, gay dude rapists.

Imagine putting out the CL post for that one.

"SM 4 GM rapist, have dude needs some raping. No calls after 5pm"

RangerRick
03-06-2009, 9:33 AM
he also calls them ".9mm" :p

CavTrooper
03-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Imagine putting out the CL post for that one.

"SM 4 GM rapist, have dude needs some raping. No calls after 5pm"

:rofl:

megavolt121
03-06-2009, 12:36 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's too good Wes. How do your students respond?

maxicon
03-06-2009, 12:44 PM
OK, so there are closed minded, bigoted, opinionated jerks in the gun world. Is this really a surprise to anyone?

They're present in California as well as the rest of the country, and in every area of life, not just guns. Heck, we've got a few of them here on Calguns. I treat them just like I do in other parts of life - ignore as much as possible.

Might as well work yourself up over actors, pop stars, or journalists - there's not much upside to it.

freonr22
03-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Enter your question or message for shortbarrelpete:
To: shortbarrelpete
Bcc to
myself: freonr22
Send a copy of this message to myself

Well Excuse me for being born in a STUPID state
here is a message about YOU

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=160241

Subject: Question regarding GunBroker.com Item 124360498
Item: HK mp5 94 .9mm bobcat cohari vector hi cap mag
Please enter Text only - HTML will not be displayed

audihenry
03-06-2009, 1:04 PM

If you want to volunteer just come out an say it! :thumbsup:

AKman
03-06-2009, 1:43 PM
If you want to volunteer just come out an say it! :thumbsup:

No, we'll leave the job to you, since it was YOUR idea.

xfilterx
03-06-2009, 4:56 PM

I sent a complaint to GB too....we'll see what becomes of it.

I know I shouldn't get worked up over it, it just pisses me off whenever I see anyone that blantantly lame knocking my state. I mean, I see if you were from Florida, or Washington, or Oregon or some place actually nice. But WTF does Kansas have that is so great? The ability to own a SBR? Whatever, I'll pin my mag, and make sure to have a 16" barrel as long as I can surf, snowboard, and skateboard year round in 72 degree average weather. Sheesh.

http://www.modulemedia.com/mm/smiles/crazy.gif

xfilterx
03-06-2009, 4:59 PM

:confused: Dude is from Kansas?!!! You call that free? I call that pergatory my man. Believe me, I'm not jealous of the fact that I'm not living in Kansas...that's for damn sure. :thumbsup:

ProlificARProspect
03-06-2009, 5:07 PM
I don't think jealousy has nothing to do with this, just a fellow gun owner blatantly shi%$#@g on fellow gunowners from CA, NY, MA thats Bull......
:confused: Dude is from Kansas?!!! You call that free? I call that pergatory my man. Believe me, I'm not jealous of the fact that I'm not living in Kansas...that's for damn sure. :thumbsup:

BroncoBob
03-06-2009, 5:30 PM
Cali a state? Most likely he didn't know how to spell California.

dustoff31
03-06-2009, 5:39 PM
Whatever, I'll pin my mag, and make sure to have a 16" barrel as long as I can surf, snowboard, and skateboard year round in 72 degree average weather. Sheesh.

Perhaps it is this type of thinking has something to do with the guy's attitude.

xfilterx
03-06-2009, 5:47 PM
Perhaps

jamesob
03-06-2009, 5:53 PM
he is not talking about me, he is talking to the left wing liberals running this toilet.

G-Man WC
03-06-2009, 6:43 PM
"the gun i got them from said he had a bunch and they worked great on full auto and semi auto. they have some storage marks"
"believe they are 40 rounders(more than 30 for sure)"

FAIL
I laughing my A** off. "A Bunch" 3 :clown:

fred40
03-06-2009, 7:32 PM
the guy has a point, we do have some stupid laws passed by most p)$$y californian voters. Were just caught up in the mix.

bombadillo
03-06-2009, 7:38 PM

Wow, fight stupidity with PITB!!

SPROCKET
03-07-2009, 7:35 AM
Be prepared to close it. Y'all seem to forget that the rest of the USA could give a ratsass about the PRK, we've always been looked upon as the "land of fruits and nuts" and generally looked down upon. They feel, as do those of us that have moved here from other states, that the PRK gets what they deserve, after all those screwy gun laws were either voted in by us or by people we voted into office. I've only got a few more years until I retire then I'm going back to the land of the free.

That's funny, they don't seem to mind sucking up our tax dollars. I've lived and traveled all over this country; as much as it drives me nuts, I still haven't found a place I like as much as California. If I had to choose another it would probably be Vermont or New Hampshire, sure as hell not one of those square ones in the middle.

Talisker
03-07-2009, 7:55 AM
Gunbroker does not prevent Cali accounts from bidding. So, bid it up so high that no one will touch it. When the auction expires, the guy is still stuck with the item because he cannot/won't send it to Cali. Maybe the "No Cali" sellers will get the hint not to take their jabs at us that prefer to live in the PRK. Sure, this may not be cool, but hey, if I'm going to dump my Gunbroker account, I'm going to go out as a jerk.

CSACANNONEER
03-07-2009, 7:59 AM
I sent a complaint to GB too....we'll see what becomes of it.

Whatever, I'll pin my mag, and make sure to have a 16" barrel as long as I can surf, snowboard, and skateboard year round in 72 degree average weather. Sheesh.

Great that you sent a complaint off. You do realize that the last part of your post only refers to a small portion of California right? You'ld be surprised how many people don't realize that parts of California are known for being some of the coldest places in the country. I've run into many people who mistakenly think "California" is only Southern California beach areas with perfect weather. Surprisingly, many of these people live in California. When I point out how big the state is and how cold it gets in some parts, they tend to reply something like, "Well, that's in the mountains so, it doesn't count." How come so many people have this skewed view of this state?

tankerman
03-07-2009, 8:44 AM
Gunbroker does not prevent Cali accounts from bidding. So, bid it up so high that no one will touch it. When the auction expires, the guy is still stuck with the item because he cannot/won't send it to Cali. Maybe the "No Cali" sellers will get the hint not to take their jabs at us that prefer to live in the PRK. Sure, this may not be cool, but hey, if I'm going to dump my Gunbroker account, I'm going to go out as a jerk.

Start a bidding war between California buyers? The Sellor would probably think he hit the jackpot.

This is an intersting idea - perhaps we could get a group of bidders together and hit as many of these anti-California sellors as possible. It may force GB to seriously address the issue.

Regulus
03-07-2009, 9:03 AM
Can you have a hill-billy in a place where there are no hills?

Whenever I am reminded of Kansas, I think of...

0N8BTyY_Uyc

A hillbilly like this would certainly choose "Death" over "Unga bunga".

tenpercentfirearms
03-07-2009, 9:27 AM
Start a bidding war between California buyers? The Sellor would probably think he hit the jackpot.

This is an intersting idea - perhaps we could get a group of bidders together and hit as many of these anti-California sellors as possible. It may force GB to seriously address the issue.

Address what issue? People don't have to ship to California if they don't want. I have never understood why it is so important we force anyone to do anything.

Second, why is it worth your time and effort to screw with these people.

The rape comment is a good example of what we shouldn't be doing. You do not respond to his stupid comments with more stupidity. You simply state the facts, state you will have no problem not bidding on any of his items, and you will spread the word. In the meantime, your money, which as good as everyone else's, will be spent with dealers who support fellow Americans behind enemy lines and not with them.

So, if they don't want to sell to California, that is their right. Don't be childish and start bidding wars. Don't send nasty messages to him about what a douche bag he is. Keep it simple.

"Dear so and so. Your products are California legal as you can see by this vendor here (http://www.44mag.com/). I would love to bid on your items and have you ship them to me in California as it is perfectly legal. I wish you would reconsider cutting out the largest gun market in the country and I do find it offensive that you would lump me into the same catagory as the politicians that outnumber us in this state. I do not blame you for Obama's election, but rather stand with you ready to fight any new legislation that is generated in his new administration. Thank you."

tankerman
03-07-2009, 9:32 AM
The issue of Sellors openly bashing folks in other states. You sure love telling members of this board how to act and what to think. Sorry but your control freak attention grabbing tactics don't work on me.Address what issue? People don't have to ship to California if they don't want. I have never understood why it is so important we force anyone to do anything.

I'm sure this is a subject you are well versed in.............Interstate Commerce act applies to both services and products.
Various sections of the Interstate Commerce Act banned "personal discrimination" and gave the Commission the power to determine maximum "reasonable" rates. Equally significant, the Elkins Act required that rates be published. Eventually, when this piece of (economic) anti-discrimination legislation was constitutionally challenged, the United States Supreme Court ruled it to be constitutional. And signally (for the future of anti-discrimination legal challenges) the Court founded its ruling upon the existence of the then new 14th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution, and its equal protection clause.

bowfin
03-07-2009, 9:52 AM
I'll pin my mag, and make sure to have a 16" barrel as long as I can surf, snowboard, and skateboard year round in 72 degree average weather. Sheesh.

This is the kind of stereotypes that Californians are fighting. Principles, civil rights, fairness, loss of liberties, financial ruin of the state, are all for sale or trade at a price to be negotiated for the important things in life, such as skateboarding year round...

tenpercentfirearms
03-07-2009, 10:22 AM
The issue of Sellors openly bashing folks in other states. You sure love telling members of this board how to act and what to think. Sorry but your control freak attention grabbing tactics don't work on me.

Ok, so if they bash our state and make inapporpriate comments, then report them as their comments are unacceptable. That makes sense to me.

What doesn't make sense is that you want to start bidding on their auctions when they state they don't sell to California. You want to force them to business with you. You can try and diffuse your lack of rationale for this by turning the attention on me and trying to make this personal, but your are still without merit. Way to take it personal tankerman. I simply stated I don't understand your position. You go on a tirade about me. I guess I got your goat this morning.

I'm sure this is a subject you are well versed in.............Interstate Commerce act applies to both services and products.

Great you quoted something without siting a source or what the context of the quote is about and you think that it means something? Get serious.

Are you going to make the arguement that if a seller chooses not to deal with the citizens of a certain state they are breaking the law and discrimating against them just the same as if they didn't sell to blacks or homosexuals?

I am more of a libertarian so I could care less who someone does or does not sell to. I vote with my wallet instead of forcing my will upon them. And you call me the control freak?

If you want to start a government control of private commerce war, go for it. Hell even if you want to make the private enterprise Gun Broker regulate on their customers go for it. I simply vote with my wallet and find your efforts draconian and certainly not in the interests of liberty and freedom.

tankerman
03-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the input Professor.Ok, so if they bash our state and make inapporpriate comments, then report them as their comments are unacceptable. That makes sense to me.

What doesn't make sense is that you want to start bidding on their auctions when they state they don't sell to California. You want to force them to business with you. You can try and diffuse your lack of rationale for this by turning the attention on me and trying to make this personal, but your are still without merit. Way to take it personal tankerman. I simply stated I don't understand your position. You go on a tirade about me. I guess I got your goat this morning.

Great you quoted something without siting a source or what the context of the quote is about and you think that it means something? Get serious.

Are you going to make the arguement that if a seller chooses not to deal with the citizens of a certain state they are breaking the law and discrimating against them just the same as if they didn't sell to blacks or homosexuals?

I am more of a libertarian so I could care less who someone does or does not sell to. I vote with my wallet instead of forcing my will upon them. And you call me the control freak?

If you want to start a government control of private commerce war, go for it. Hell even if you want to make the private enterprise Gun Broker regulate on their customers go for it. I simply vote with my wallet and find your efforts draconian and certainly not in the interests of liberty and freedom.

TRICKSTER
03-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Great that you sent a complaint off. You do realize that the last part of your post only refers to a small portion of California right? You'ld be surprised how many people don't realize that parts of California are known for being some of the coldest places in the country. I've run into many people who mistakenly think "California" is only Southern California beach areas with perfect weather. Surprisingly, many of these people live in California. When I point out how big the state is and how cold it gets in some parts, they tend to reply something like, "Well, that's in the mountains so, it doesn't count." How come so many people have this skewed view of this state?
Liberals run the education system.:thumbsup:

audihenry
03-07-2009, 1:16 PM
The rape comment is a good example of what we shouldn't be doing.

You don't have a sense of humor, do you?

tankerman
03-07-2009, 1:30 PM
You don't have a sense of humor, do you?His goal is not to make sense or be objective..............cause he's Super Vendor, defender of vendors everywhere.(whether they're crooks, bigots matters not)

bowfin
03-07-2009, 4:42 PM
So, a question for you guys who are going to bid up something so high, and then have the guy stuck with it because he won't ship to California:

What are you going to do when the seller decides that he can make an exception from his rule to shipping to California this one time, and you are on the hook for a $1200 Mossberg 500?

After about a dozen California guys renege, a filter will be requested and made that automatically throws out a bid based on the "CA" in your address, and still some more negative connotations are linked to the state of California.

Look: I live in Nebraska. We are probably last in the United States when it comes to tourism...That's how it is...That's how it goes...That's life. We Cornhuskers don't rail and rant and say that we need to find a way to MAKE people come here, and they HAVE to stop and visit, and everybody else in the country MUST support our tourism industry. That would be silly, wouldn't it? What would we sound like, and what would the rest of the country tell us when we insisted?

Californians live in California. You are probably last in the United States when it comes to being gun industry friendly...That's how it is...That's how it goes...that's life...so don't sound silly.

tankerman
03-07-2009, 5:24 PM
Californians live in California. You are probably last in the United States when it comes to being gun industry friendly...That's how it is...That's how it goes...that's life...so don't sound silly.Depends on what you mean when you say "gun industry friendly", if that means spending money, more than any other state when it comes to firearms, then I say you're incorrect.

Californians live in California.I'm going to say you're 0 for 2. Half the Midwest and half the Northeast has moved here to California. As a matter of fact when it comes to white people in this state, probably 8 out of 10 came from somewhere else in the US.

Basically your liberals moved here, they aren't homegrown.

Hoop
03-07-2009, 5:35 PM
I wish people would quit making GB threads. If people want to put "F CA!" in their ads it's their business.

xfilterx
03-07-2009, 7:07 PM
This is the kind of stereotypes that Californians are fighting.

Which Californians? You? I certainly am not fighting these stereotypes...I was born and bread in So Cal and still live and work here. The culture, attitude, way of life, outdoor activities, mindset, etc. is why I still live here.

Principles, civil rights, fairness, loss of liberties, financial ruin of the state, are all for sale or trade at a price to be negotiated for the important things in life, such as skateboarding year round...

That's not what I said nor did I hint that. I actively write my reps about the issues I feel strongly about. Is it my fault that the rest of this majority liberal state doesn't. Simply put, I do what I can with what I can and in the meantime I enjoy this fine state for what it has to offer: its deserts, its beaches, its mountains, and more. Stuff that most other states do not have and like another member put it, I've traveled to many other states in our country for business and this is still by FAR the only state I would consider home, lame gun laws or not.

bowfin
03-07-2009, 7:13 PM
Depends on what you mean when you say "gun industry friendly", if that means spending money, more than any other state when it comes to firearms, then I say you're incorrect.

Obviously I meant the amount of laws and regulations that restrict the manufacture, sale, and posession of guns. Thinking I meant anything else might be a tad insincere on your part.

As far as Californians and California, I thought I had seen a factoid that claimed California now runs a net loss in American citizens...

...and here it is:

California is projected to sustain a net loss of 4 million internal migrants to other States. (New York, Illinois, and Michigan should also each lose at least 1 million.) But this huge loss would be more than compensated for by projections that show California will add 10 million international migrants (39 percent of the Nation's total) and have more than twice as many births as deaths (20 million versus 8 million). http://www.census.gov/population/www/pop-profile/stproj.html

So I guess I am back up to two for two, wouldn't you agree?

tankerman
03-07-2009, 8:17 PM
They are bailing out when the economy is down, heading back where they came from.

California is projected to sustain a net loss of 4 million internal migrants to other States. (New York, Illinois, and Michigan should also each lose at least 1 million.) But this huge loss would be more than compensated for by projections that show California will add 10 million international migrants (39 percent of the Nation's total) and have more than twice as many births as deaths (20 million versus 8 million). http://www.census.gov/population/www/pop-profile/stproj.html

So I guess I am back up to two for two, wouldn't you agree?

nick
03-07-2009, 8:28 PM

Wait, they let you teach? :confused:

proudamerican831
03-07-2009, 8:39 PM
deleted

Seesm
03-07-2009, 9:42 PM

I highly doubt they would care... sucks they do not care but I bet they don't.

tenpercentfirearms
03-07-2009, 10:44 PM
His goal is not to make sense or be objective..............cause he's Super Vendor, defender of vendors everywhere.(whether they're crooks, bigots matters not)

LOL. More personal attacks while continuing to not pursue your issue further with facts or reasoning.

I support people's rights and it has nothing to do with me being a vendor. A vendor should have a right to do business with whoever or not do business with whoever they choose. Just like you should have a right to do business with whoever you choose.

If you don't like a vendor's stance on race, sexuality, or location, you shouldn't have to do business with them and you should reward those that do what you want them to do. It really is that simple.

However, as is the norm here in California, people get butt hurt and think they have some right to force private business to meet their needs. It is backwards thinking and it is wrong.

However, tankerman won't address my comments, he will only make snide remarks about me on a personal level. I have no problems with that. Anyone with half a brain will realize how foolish he sounds.

tankerman
03-08-2009, 4:07 AM
However, tankerman won't address my comments, he will only make snide remarks about me on a personal level. I have no problems with that. Anyone with half a brain will realize how foolish he sounds.Kind of the pot calling the kettle black here. Your post is nothing more than the standard "schtik" you lay on everyone weekly.

You view my opinion asDraconian because you want business to do as it pleases, and not be held responsible for it's actions via regulation or any means consumers might utilize. The funny thing here is that it's OK for business to take a harsh stance with consumers they don't see as fit to purchase their goods, yet when the consumer responds negatively to these actions in a manner that you personally don't care for, you expect everyone to shut-up, listen to you and take your advice (see controlling, egotistical etc...), first as businessman, then as a consumer. You try to play both side of the fence, and in my opinion your self interest lays with business first and your consumerist advice is always skewed towards your 'business first' tendencies.

What I see regularly in your posts, particulary when it involves someone that's made a negative post about a vendor/business, you will tell that person or people how they should be acting when dealing with these less than honest business owners, and in the process you apply a double standard and generally conceal it in sarcasm or some other type of disingenuous over the top antics.

Sorry you get upset because I see through your games.

jlh95811
03-08-2009, 4:17 AM
Ending in 14 hours on a 3 day auction and not one bid? Maybe cause he is asking $64.99 as a stating bid for one mag and has no clue what he is selling.

Swimming in the incest pool again are we skeeter?

jlh95811
03-08-2009, 4:29 AM
His goal is not to make sense or be objective..............cause he's Super Vendor, defender of vendors everywhere.(whether they're crooks, bigots matters not)

yep

Kind of the pot calling the kettle black here. Your post is nothing more than the standard "schtik" you lay on everyone weekly.

You view my opinion asDraconian because you want business to do as it pleases, and not be held responsible for it's actions via regulation or any means consumers might utilize. The funny thing here is that it's OK for business to take a harsh stance with consumers they don't see as fit to purchase their goods, yet when the consumer responds negatively to these actions in a manner that you personally don't care for, you expect everyone to shut-up, listen to you and take your advice (see controlling, egotistical etc...), first as businessman, then as a consumer. You try to play both side of the fence, and in my opinion your self interest lays with business first and your consumerist advice is always skewed towards your 'business first' tendencies.

What I see regularly in your posts, particulary when it involves someone that's made a negative post about a vendor/business, you will tell that person or people how they should be acting when dealing with these less than honest business owners, and in the process you apply a double standard and generally conceal it in sarcasm or some other type of disingenuous over the top antics.

yep

Sadly I must agree.

Edit:
Not sad that I agree with you just that it is a sad realization that some in the business side of our hobby/right have this type of attitude. It really rubs people the wrong way. Not the type of guy I'd give my hard earned money to.

tenpercentfirearms
03-08-2009, 9:14 AM
Kind of the pot calling the kettle black here. Your post is nothing more than the standard "schtik" you lay on everyone weekly.

And so your true colors show. You simply want more government intervention in a free market. You are not happy with the fairness of our capitalist system and want the government to regulate on industry so people can get a "fairer" deal.

And that leads us to me being the evil bourgeoisie. Yes, I am in it with the rest of them acting in collusion to oppress and exploit the working class. LOL.

I stand behind everything I say. The less regulation on business, the better. If you don't like a guy's attitude or price on Gun Broker, simply don't buy his products! Spread the word. If no one is buying his products guess what happens? Self regulation! He will either lower his price or go out of business. We do not need the government to protect us, we can protect ourselves.

However, you are so blinded by your hatred for this free market economy and its harsh realities of winners and losers that you can't see that I actually make sense.

Take this thread for example. We all agree his negative comments about California are uncalled for. So report him to Gun Broker.

Your next idea was to punish this guy and all guys like him by bidding up his auctions to insane amounts of money, then don't pay. This will force Gun Broker to address the issue of him not wanting to deal with California.

I have not been the only one who has called this scheme rediculous. Bowfin brings up the good point of what happens when you win, they change their mind about shipping, and they expect you to pay? LOL. What a great way to teach these guys a lesson at a greater expense to yourself.

Or more likely what will happen is you will refuse to pay that price be reported for abuse and banned. As your back door scheme to control the market for the proletariat progresses, then Gun Broker decides to implement further controls to reduce this abuse and introduces even stricter controls to prohibit this. Or they just make it simple, require you to put a zip code verified by a credit card bill, and literally use the software to block you from placing bids when they are blocked from that auction.

Further, these businesses out of state grow further disillussioned with the Commies of California as they are always sending irate messages about how life isn't fair and they are exploiting the working class and they should be forced to sell their products against their will to whomever the proletariat deems it is necessary to sell to. Yes forcing people to do something is the best way to get them to happily change their minds.

Yes all this complex action that in the end is going to fail is really standing up for people. Congratulations.

Or you can simply ignore those threads and buy from people who actually cater to your needs.

And I think that is where I differ from these Marxists. Rather than force business to conform to my needs through regulation, I simply do it through the dollar. It isn't as flashy and I don't feel as revolutionary, but it is rather effective.

It is unfortunate that some people are so jaded with the class struggle that they can't see I am actually an honest guy. I really don't see the reason why you need to try and manipulate business into your mold when we know good and well they do not have to. I suggest you find a better use of your time simply going to a business that supports you through their fair policies. I am actually helping your struggle by pointing out how your tactics are flawed and how they are just going to defeat you or ignore you and move on.

Instead I am the sinister exploiter who only wishes to increase my profit margin by acting in collusion with this Gun Broker guy that hates us!

Tankerman, you have it all figured out. You are a true friend of the people.

You don't have a sense of humor, do you?

I guess I never considered rape something funny so I didn't think someone would joke about it. So suggesting you rape someone is funny? :eek:

bowfin
03-08-2009, 9:45 AM
tenpercentfirearms nailed it pretty well, so much so that I can find nothing to add on the nuts and bolts of supply and demand and the free market.

As an important aside, I have two questions for the thread participants:

1. IF this guy was willing to sell the magazine to someone in California, could he do so legally?

2. IF the guy didn't put in the comments on California, then would you bid on that particular item? (Do you have a need, like the price and shipping, and have confidence in the seller?)

If you answered NO to either or both questions, then why would you care in the first place?

tankerman
03-08-2009, 10:01 AM
There you go telling everyone how to think and behave again. To me this looks like narcissism.

You post is full of lies and presumptions. I never mentioned anything about "fairer deals", with this you are attempting to imply that I support some sort of price control, which is a lie.Under your line of thinking it should be legal to discriminate on someone based soley on where they live in the country. It's discrimination regardless of how you try to color it.

You've obviously ran out of material in this rant and are now resorting to intentionally mischaracterizing my positions. Here is a more comedic example of your entire misguided manifesto which clearly shows your intention is to mischaraterize "However, you are so blinded by your hatred for this free market economy" . You try to associate me with your imaginative ideas and your of words and you are willing to lie to make that association.

FYI-
My history of firearms purchases is that I generally pay highend retail price rather than going for the lowest price. I value full service in a gunshop and am willing to pay for the luxury. I moved here from OC where I made the majority of my purchases from Fowler's Gunroom and the Stockade where prices can easily be 15%-25% higher than at other shops. Then never acted to busy to help me, were always friendly to me and my family and would actively help me search for hard to find products without acting like I was wasting their time. They provided the service and I willingly paid for it. I don't ever haggle at gunshops either. Hell, I've given away more gun related items (including shipping them on my dime) to members of this board than I've sold. So a high importance on money for the purpose being cheap is not at my core.

And so your true colors show. You simply want more government intervention in a free market. You are not happy with the fairness of our capitalist system and want the government to regulate on industry so people can get a "fairer" deal.

And that leads us to me being the evil bourgeoisie. Yes, I am in it with the rest of them acting in collusion to oppress and exploit the working class. LOL.

I stand behind everything I say. The less regulation on business, the better. If you don't like a guy's attitude or price on Gun Broker, simply don't buy his products! Spread the word. If no one is buying his products guess what happens? Self regulation! He will either lower his price or go out of business. We do not need the government to protect us, we can protect ourselves.

However, you are so blinded by your hatred for this free market economy and its harsh realities of winners and losers that you can't see that I actually make sense.

Take this thread for example. We all agree his negative comments about California are uncalled for. So report him to Gun Broker.

Your next idea was to punish this guy and all guys like him by bidding up his auctions to insane amounts of money, then don't pay. This will force Gun Broker to address the issue of him not wanting to deal with California.

I have not been the only one who has called this scheme rediculous. Bowfin brings up the good point of what happens when you win, they change their mind about shipping, and they expect you to pay? LOL. What a great way to teach these guys a lesson at a greater expense to yourself.

Or more likely what will happen is you will refuse to pay that price be reported for abuse and banned. As your back door scheme to control the market for the proletariat progresses, then Gun Broker decides to implement further controls to reduce this abuse and introduces even stricter controls to prohibit this. Or they just make it simple, require you to put a zip code verified by a credit card bill, and literally use the software to block you from placing bids when they are blocked from that auction.

Further, these businesses out of state grow further disillussioned with the Commies of California as they are always sending irate messages about how life isn't fair and they are exploiting the working class and they should be forced to sell their products against their will to whomever the proletariat deems it is necessary to sell to. Yes forcing people to do something is the best way to get them to happily change their minds.

Yes all this complex action that in the end is going to fail is really standing up for people. Congratulations.

Or you can simply ignore those threads and buy from people who actually cater to your needs.

And I think that is where I differ from these Marxists. Rather than force business to conform to my needs through regulation, I simply do it through the dollar. It isn't as flashy and I don't feel as revolutionary, but it is rather effective.

It is unfortunate that some people are so jaded with the class struggle that they can't see I am actually an honest guy. I really don't see the reason why you need to try and manipulate business into your mold when we know good and well they do not have to. I suggest you find a better use of your time simply going to a business that supports you through their fair policies. I am actually helping your struggle by pointing out how your tactics are flawed and how they are just going to defeat you or ignore you and move on.

Instead I am the sinister exploiter who only wishes to increase my profit margin by acting in collusion with this Gun Broker guy that hates us!

Tankerman, you have it all figured out. You are a true friend of the people.

I guess I never considered rape something funny so I didn't think someone would joke about it. So suggesting you rape someone is funny? :eek:

tenpercentfirearms
03-08-2009, 8:36 PM
There you go telling everyone how to think and behave again. To me this looks like narcissism.I believe in a right and wrong. If you feel I am so persuasive you have no choice but to follow what I type, that is on you.

You post is full of lies and presumptions. I never mentioned anything about "fairer deals", with this you are attempting to imply that I support some sort of price control, which is a lie.

So are you saying that your statement ofYou view my opinion asDraconian because you want business to do as it pleases, and not be held responsible for it's actions via regulation or any means consumers might utilize. isn't a call for regulation on business in the interests of what is fair for the consumer? Why else would you need to use government regulation on a business other than to infringe on their rights? You got half of it right, if a consumer wants to vote with their wallet, that is perfect. If you don't like how a company runs its operation, don't purcahse from them.

Attempting to force them to do business with you is wrong.

Under your line of thinking it should be legal to discriminate on someone based soley on where they live in the country. It's discrimination regardless of how you try to color it.Yes, someone should be able to descriminate on someone else based on where they live. If I don't want to ship products to Nevada, I shouldn't have to. In the interests of liberty, if I don't want to sell to white people I shouldn't have to either. Basically, business should be able to do whatever they want as long as they are not violating someone else's right to life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness. If I don't want to sell you something, I am not violating your rights. You have no right to buy something from me. Are you saying Ronnie Barrett is wrong for refusing to sell .50 BMG rifles to CA law enforcement? Should the government force him to sell them rifles? Should we take away his first amendment rights to political expression and violate his right to choose his own destiny?

If we decide that in the name of fairness we are going to force business to deal with certain people, then it is only a matter of time in the interest of fairness we start requiring business to help out those that cannot afford it.

Personally, I will sell anything to anyone who comes into my shop. Everyone's money is green. However, if some bigot out there doesn't like a certain class of people, why would you want to reward them with your business? Why should force them to do business with someone? How long until we force people to think only as we think in the interest of fairness or non-discrimination?

Sorry if I mis-read your post Tankerman. Your calls for regulation were not specific to price controls, but if the government can force a guy on Gun Broker to sell to certain people, then what is to stop them from price controls? What is to stop them from imposing other restrictions in the interest of fairness?

You have no right to buy magazines from who ever you want. It really is that simple. If someone wants to refuse to sell something to you, that is their right and it should be respected. I still can't figure out why you would want to support someone who doesn't support you?

devildog999
03-08-2009, 9:44 PM
Ignorance is bliss

freonr22
03-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Response from gb hillbilly

"i'm glad you have enough time to waste to sit around and post, i don't. go back to pinning mags"

> Subject: Question regarding GunBroker.com Item 124360498
> Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:42:25 -0500
>
> A message has been sent to you by a user of GunBroker.com, please scroll
> down to the MESSAGE FROM USER section below to read the text.
> THE "FROM" NAME ON THIS EMAIL IS THE SENDING USER'S GUNBROKER.COM USERNAME.
> REGARDING ITEM: 124360498 HK mp5 94 .9mm bobcat cohari vector hi cap mag
> http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=124360498

> well excuse me for being born in a STUPID STATE.
here is a link about YOU!
> http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=160241
>

tankerman
03-09-2009, 3:08 PM
Yes, someone should be able to descriminate on someone else based on where they live. If I don't want to ship products to Nevada, I shouldn't have to. In the interests of liberty, if I don't want to sell to white people I shouldn't have to either. You call it liberty, I call it bigotry. Liberty without responsibilty is chaos, liberty without maturity is stupidity. There's more to liberty's freedom than just throwing the words out there.

Convenient that you use white people in your example, if there's nothing wrong with your statement you should have no problem inserting anyother ethnic group. I don't think you're ready to go there, cause you know what the response(s) will be.

In your world it would still be fine to have signs like these posted;
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3237/2713841277_c32ef47c99.jpg

skateboarder74
03-09-2009, 4:11 PM
Can sometry to get a picture of this guy?

tenpercentfirearms
03-09-2009, 9:07 PM
You call it liberty, I call it bigotry. Liberty without responsibilty is chaos, liberty without maturity is stupidity. There's more to liberty's freedom than just throwing the words out there.

Convenient that you use white people in your example, if there's nothing wrong with your statement you should have no problem inserting anyother ethnic group. I don't think you're ready to go there, cause you know what the response(s) will be.

In your world it would still be fine to have signs like these posted;
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3237/2713841277_c32ef47c99.jpg
Yes I think it would be fine for private business to exclude or include whoever they want. Again, why should we force people to serve people they don't want to? Better yet, how do you legislate morality?

If I were a gun shop that said, "Whites only" you would let everyone know you are not going to do business with me and the reason why is you don't support my racist demeanor. Instead, now I might deal with people I don't want to deal with because I feel I have to. However, I don't have to treat them fairly in the shop, I just have to pretend like I just have bad customer service when they are around.

Let the bigots be bigots and then alienate them. Why pretend everyone loves each other and everything is fine at the expenss of our liberty? Again, when we allow the government to infringe upon our rights, where do they naturally stop? They don't.

We both are striving for the same goal, an end to ignorance and hate. I just think that is through the actions we as human beings take on a personal level and not at the hands of a power loving and corrupt government.

If they can tell me who I have to sell to, will they stop at race or sexuality or will they continue on to socio-economic status? I would rather not find out and let the market take care of it. Don't do business with those that don't like you. That includes out of state sellers who are stupid.

tkmech21
03-09-2009, 10:45 PM
ok I can see not wanting to sell a hicap to a state that bans them but whats up with this? http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=124658615 I sent him a message asking why no sales to CA for an item like this, and explained that we need people to stand up and preserve our rights too.

Deadred7o7
03-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Ten what he is trying to saying is you intolerance is intolerable. :nuts:

tenpercentfirearms
03-10-2009, 5:52 AM
ok I can see not wanting to sell a hicap to a state that bans them but whats up with this? http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=124658615 I sent him a message asking why no sales to CA for an item like this, and explained that we need people to stand up and preserve our rights too.

Probably because Californians keep e-mailing him and pissing him off. The good news is maybe you were nice in your e-mail and convinced him there is nothing wrong with making money off of us. If so, good job. If he replies back to go to hell, then let it go and tell everyone not to reward stupidity.

B.D.Dubloon
03-10-2009, 6:21 AM
Yes I think it would be fine for private business to exclude or include whoever they want. Again, why should we force people to serve people they don't want to? Better yet, how do you legislate morality?

If I were a gun shop that said, "Whites only" you would let everyone know you are not going to do business with me and the reason why is you don't support my racist demeanor. Instead, now I might deal with people I don't want to deal with because I feel I have to. However, I don't have to treat them fairly in the shop, I just have to pretend like I just have bad customer service when they are around.

Let the bigots be bigots and then alienate them. Why pretend everyone loves each other and everything is fine at the expenss of our liberty? Again, when we allow the government to infringe upon our rights, where do they naturally stop? They don't.

We both are striving for the same goal, an end to ignorance and hate. I just think that is through the actions we as human beings take on a personal level and not at the hands of a power loving and corrupt government.

If they can tell me who I have to sell to, will they stop at race or sexuality or will they continue on to socio-economic status? I would rather not find out and let the market take care of it. Don't do business with those that don't like you. That includes out of state sellers who are stupid.

Seriously. Let businesses decide who they want to do business with. Any business which wants to not sell to blacks, whites, etc. should have that option. They will just loose my business and most decent peoples. Unless they have badass prices. I'd buy from any scumbag if the price was right.

BDD

tankerman
03-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Better yet, how do you legislate morality? One way was banning slavery. There are many more obvious examples, such as pay equality, regardless of gender or race. In your world niether of these would be a reality, much less law.

Lets also take a look at business polluting drinking water and dumping toxic waste in/neras populted areas. Seems to me that creating laws holding business acountable for their action is as you put it "legislate morality".

These words "legislate morality" are garbage to me, used as triggers by overly political person to make blanket statements without support. How about this, since we shouldn't 'legislate morality" should a guy be free to have group sex with dogs in the center of town? when we allow the government to infringe upon our rights, where do they naturally stop? They don't. Your intentional vaguary makes this type of behavior perfectly acceptable. Hell maybe my neighbor should be able to open a bar and brothel at his house and have street fighting in yard at 0300 and my other neighbor should be allowed to turn his property into a private dump. Sounds nice and popular to agree with these positions, until it affects you personally.

As I'm sure your aware, the statement "let the market take care of it" is not an absolute, because the market does not always take care of it. Collusion and fraud are quite common is in free-markets, and it's not always spoken, yet still understood to be SOP between offending parties. This is often allowed to go unchecked, even when recognized and frequently only addressed after severe damage has been done.

tenpercentfirearms
03-11-2009, 6:50 PM
One way was banning slavery. There are many more obvious examples, such as pay equality, regardless of gender or race. In your world niether of these would be a reality, much less law.

Lets also take a look at business polluting drinking water and dumping toxic waste in/neras populted areas. Seems to me that creating laws holding business acountable for their action is as you put it "legislate morality".

These words "legislate morality" are garbage to me, used as triggers by overly political person to make blanket statements without support. How about this, since we shouldn't 'legislate morality" should a guy be free to have group sex with dogs in the center of town? Your intentional vaguary makes this type of behavior perfectly acceptable. Hell maybe my neighbor should be able to open a bar and brothel at his house and have street fighting in yard at 0300 and my other neighbor should be allowed to turn his property into a private dump. Sounds nice and popular to agree with these positions, until it affects you personally.

As I'm sure your aware, the statement "let the market take care of it" is not an absolute, because the market does not always take care of it. Collusion and fraud are quite common is in free-markets, and it's not always spoken, yet still understood to be SOP between offending parties. This is often allowed to go unchecked, even when recognized and frequently only addressed after severe damage has been done.

What you must look at when deciding what to restrict in the social contract and what not to restrict are does the action violate someone else's rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Slavery is clearly a violation of one's right to L,L,PoH. Pay discrimination is not clearly a violation of one's rights as you do have a choice of where you want to work and if you want to work at a job where they discriminate, that is your choice.

Pollution and toxic waste are more no brainers of what should clearly be regulated for the protection of everyone's rights.

Group sex with dogs is a violation of a dog's rights plus the dog is not a consenting adult. So sorry, that won't work. Now group sex in the middle of town, decency laws kind of push the edge. Do you have a right to have sex where you want in public? I think we could argue that is not a right for public use. Public nudity, that gets interesting.

Bars and brothels in neighborhoods, a good question. Is the government being overly restrictive in prohibiting the free use of one's property for their own benefit? You might be able to argue yes, however where it gets interesting is the main argument against residential laws on this would be increased traffic, which driving on public roads is not necessarily a right since the government controls driving licenses or noise complaints. Part of that would depend on what came first, the bar or the residential area? In this case, maybe a community could agree on having standards for zoning and if I didn't like it, I could try and change the government or move to a new community where they don't care about such things.

Despite all of these side issues, the issue still remains, why try and force a business person to sell to someone they don't want to? Why not reward those that are more than happy to sell to you by doing business with them? Why force someone to do something if you don't have to?

jlh95811
03-12-2009, 2:12 AM
In the red corner......
Fighting out of Sonoma County, CA.......
With an undefeated itrader rating of 6 wins 0 losses.....
Wearing purple boyshorts from his girlfriends underpants drawer.....
Throwing knockout blows at will.......
THE TANK - tankerman

and in the blue corner.....
Fighting out of Taft, CA......
Also with an undefeated record of 7 wins 0 losses....
Wearing pink trunks with purpule g-string riding high.....
Throwing wild haymakers and windmill punching........
TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN - tenpercentfirearms

Get ready sportsfans. This is sure to be a knockdown dragout fight to the death; or at least until someone gets their feelings hurt!

:lurk5:

Hope you both know I'm just poking fun. I hate everyone equally. :p

jlh95811
03-12-2009, 2:35 AM
....does the action violate someone else's rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness....

....Pay discrimination is not clearly a violation of one's rights as you do have a choice of where you want to work and if you want to work at a job where they discriminate, that is your choice....

....why try and force a business person to sell to someone they don't want to?....

I key in on the happiness part.

Pay discrimination is clearly a right of that. You will not be as happy as you should be if you are not being treated fairly. It is not much of a choice in today's job market. It's not so easy to just quit and find a new job. Plus why should you have to? The person offering the job should not be allowed to discriminate against things we cannot change. If you do not want to hire a black male because he came to the interview sagging his pants wearing gold teeth that is one thing. He can pull up the pants and take out the teeth. But he cannot change the color of his skin nor should he have to.(well there is Michael Jackson but he's just odd)

If a firearms dealer chooses not to sell me a gun because I am rude or I do not have proper documentation that is fine. Both would be my fault. But if he were to base his decision upon race, religion, sex, or any other thing I cannot or should not be asked to change he is, plain and simple, denying my right to pursuit of happiness.

There are many instances for which regulation would do wonders but not all. It is a fine line I guess but you seem unwilling to try and find the line. You attitude of 'I have the stuff; take it or leave it no matter how I act.' is completely unfair to everyone but you.

I understand you have a right to make money and if you wanna jack up prices or something similar that is your perogative. You can rightfully do so. Smart and morals buyers will not support a business who acts as such. But others will. Which leads me to my point. What kind of customers are you trying to attract with the me first attitude? The wrong kind and not many of them if you ask me.

tenpercentfirearms
03-12-2009, 6:05 AM
I understand you have a right to make money and if you wanna jack up prices or something similar that is your perogative. You can rightfully do so. Smart and morals buyers will not support a business who acts as such. But others will. Which leads me to my point. What kind of customers are you trying to attract with the me first attitude? The wrong kind and not many of them if you ask me.

Are you saying "you" as in me? This debate isn't about me. The hypotheticals we are discussing are purely academic and if you are assuming I am going to hose all of my customers, deny certain races service, and just in general be a bad gun shop, you are missing the point. I am not arguing business should be able to do all of these things because I want to do these things. Quite the opposite. I know what customer service is about. I treat my customers extremely well and serve them in order to earn their money. You won't find the me first attitude at my shop.

Am I running a gun shop to make money? You're damn right. I am not a charity and my time and energy is worth something. However, so is yours and I will not waste it at the gun store.

Anyway, back to the new topic we have created out of this thread. Your pursuit of happiness should not be confused with your happiness. You are stating that if I lower your pay, that hurts your pursuit of happiness. I don't think this is accurate. You must be capable of pursuing happiness, not you are guaranteed happiness. So if I lower your pay, you have every right to go work somewhere else. If I don't pay enough, you can take your expertise and hard work to someone who will value your service to the company.

If I tell you women/blacks/gays don't deserve to make as much money as the white man, then you not only should go find another job, but you should let everyone you know what I have said, encourage people not to support a racist bigot, and hopefully my business will fail. Again, I believe that we should place the power of change in the people's hands, not the governments. What right do we have to tell a man what he must think or feel? What right do we have to punish someone for their free speech that does not harm someone else?

Oh you are upset that there are still racists out there? Hell, I am more upset we have spend and tax Democrats out there. I can ignore racists and they are slowly fading away. These Democrats rewarding failing businesses and people who can't manage their finances, they seem to be a larger problem. Why? We want the government to fix everything.

jlh95811
03-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Are you saying "you" as in me? This debate isn't about me. The hypotheticals we are discussing are purely academic and if you are assuming I am going to hose all of my customers, deny certain races service, and just in general be a bad gun shop, you are missing the point. I am not arguing business should be able to do all of these things because I want to do these things. Quite the opposite. I know what customer service is about. I treat my customers extremely well and serve them in order to earn their money. You won't find the me first attitude at my shop.

No, not you as in you personally. You as in the business in question but that does include you as a business man. I'm not saying anyone in particular does anything. But the fact that you said a whole mouthful without even being sure does not bode well for your perceived attitude. So defensive.

Anyway, back to the new topic we have created out of this thread. Your pursuit of happiness should not be confused with your happiness. You are stating that if I lower your pay, that hurts your pursuit of happiness. I don't think this is accurate. You must be capable of pursuing happiness, not you are guaranteed happiness. So if I lower your pay, you have every right to go work somewhere else. If I don't pay enough, you can take your expertise and hard work to someone who will value your service to the company.

I am binded by logic to concur with this statement. It may make me unhappy but does not revoke my right to pursue happiness.

If I tell you women/blacks/gays don't deserve to make as much money as the white man, then you not only should go find another job, but you should let everyone you know what I have said, encourage people not to support a racist bigot, and hopefully my business will fail. Again, I believe that we should place the power of change in the people's hands, not the governments. What right do we have to tell a man what he must think or feel? What right do we have to punish someone for their free speech that does not harm someone else?

I'd knock that guy out in a heartbeat. And that is coming from a white guy raised in a white neighborhood by white parents. It is unacceptable in this day and age let alone ANY day and age to hate someone for the things they cannot change. My honest opinion: People like that should but put to death as they are a drain on the moral advancement of society. Am I radical? Maybe; But it'll sure get the job done.

Government is supposed to fix certain things for us. That is why we have them. They are over stepping their boundries and have been doing so so years. I expect we will eventually turn on our government though not in the violent way some feel. They need to be shown that they work for us.

Dutch
03-12-2009, 1:26 PM
Here is one that I fond on gunbroker today -

"ATTENTION: IF YOU RESIDE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, DO NOT BID ON THIS AUCTION. YOUR BID WILL NOT BE HONORED.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, ADAMS GUN EMPORIUM, LLC HAS CEASED DELIVERY OF ALL FIREARMS, FIREARMS PARTS AND AMMUNITION TO ALL POLICE DEPARTMENTS, POLICE OFFICERS AND RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE RESIDENTS OF, WHAT HAS BECOME THE PEOPLES REPUBLIK of KALIFORNIA, BECOME ANGRY ENOUGH, AND GROW ENOUGH COURAGE, TO REMOVE FROM OFFICE THE SOCIALIST POLITICIANS WHO PASSED SECTIONS 12072(F)(1) & 12083(C)(1) OF THE CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE INTO LAW AND THE GOVERNATOR WHO ALLOWED IT TO BECOME LAW, I SHALL NOT HONOR ANY FURTHER BIDS FROM THE RESIDENTS OF THE PEOPLES REPUBLIK of KALIFORNIA. THIS SHALL ALSO APPLY TO CURIO & RELICS (03) FIREARMS AND LICENSEES AND INCLUDE ANTIQUE FIREARMS AS WELL. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

I BELIEVE THAT THESE LAWS VIOLATE THE COMMERCE AND EQUAL PROTECTION CLAUSES OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, AND ARE CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL. I REFUSE TO BE KALIFORNIKATED BY YOUR SOCIALIST POLITICAL HACKS. DON'T LIKE MY ATTITUDE, THEN GET BUSY RAISIN' H__L WITH THE SOCIALIST BENT POLITICAL TRAITORS WHO HAVE VIOLATED THEIR OATH OF OFFICE TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THESE UNITED STATES, AND WHO VOTED FOR THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL SET OF LAWS. INSIST, AS IS YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES, AND IN THE STRONGEST TERMS, THAT THEY REPEAL THESE ABOMINABLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL STATUTES BEFORE IT BECOMES NECESSARY FOR THE GOOD CITIZENS OF CALIFORNIA TO DO SO BY FORCE OF ARMS. TO DO LESS, CONSTITUTES MORAL COWARDICE IN THE FACE OF SOCIALIST OPPRESSION."

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=124361757

proudamerican831
03-12-2009, 1:38 PM
deleted

xzw151
03-12-2009, 1:48 PM
If he feels so strongly about it then he should come over here to help fight the good fight.

tankerman
03-13-2009, 10:46 PM
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-17544946.jpg?size=572&uid=%7BEBB25559-2A89-4BBF-835A-18EC15083E1B%7D