PDA

View Full Version : question about shipping LE marked magazines.

realmswalker
03-05-2009, 10:01 PM
I have 3 magazine parts kits for 13 round magazines. They are dissasembled into, body, spring, follower, and floorplate.

Is it ok for me to ship these magazines to this person in this configuration rea regular usp?

And if it is, when said individual receives these kits, can he rebuild these magazines using parts that will make it so they hold ten rounds only?

ohsmily
03-05-2009, 10:02 PM
yes.

yes.

CHS
03-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Just to repeat what ohsmily said:

yes

yes

realmswalker
03-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Thank you.

Max-the-Silent
03-06-2009, 6:10 AM
I have 3 magazine parts kits for 13 round magazines. They are dissasembled into, body, spring, follower, and floorplate.

Is it ok for me to ship these magazines to this person in this configuration rea regular usp?

And if it is, when said individual receives these kits, can he rebuild these magazines using parts that will make it so they hold ten rounds only?

Magaizine parts are "parts" - no restrictions as to shipping, purchase, possession.

It's the purchaser's responsibility to assemble them in a lawful configuration.

LE marked mags aren't a problem, at least not to me. There's been Christ only knows how many dropped on the civilian market as used, They're 100% legal to use as replacement parts on lawfully owned pre-2000 magazines.