PDA

View Full Version : Tactical flaming poop bag extinguishing

N6ATF
03-05-2009, 5:13 PM
LOL, this should be a separate thread: Tactical flaming poop bag extinguishing.

So here it is...

i agree, as i stated in my OP, however, i could see curiosity getting the better of someone who isnt trained in tactics.

how many people have fallen for the flaming bag of poop trick?

people knock and run away, you cay who is it, no answer, you open the door anyway.

You want an answer about the flaming bag of poop? Here goes!

1) You can already be carrying openly or concealed in your own home. So why not be.
2) You should have a fire extinguisher readily accessible INSIDE your home in the least likely location to be engulfed in flames.
3) If you look out your peephole/window/security camera at the doorstep and you see flames, hello, someone just committed arson or reckless burning, which in most subsections, are FELONIES.
4) If nobody's sighted, you should grab the fire extinguisher, open the door standing off to the side to avoid catching fire or taking fire yourself, spray it at the base of the flames and scan for hostiles in the area not covered by your peephole/window/security system. There is no point in barricade defending your home IF IT IS ON FIRE. Unless you would like to burn to death/suffocate instead!
5) If someone presents a close threat of great bodily injury or death, you already have your gun on you, so stop it.
6) If you start taking fire, drop the extinguisher on the fire if it's not out already (it might rapidly depressurize and snuff out the fire, and provide a smokescreen if you're lucky), shut the door and go for your rifle or shotgun and get to your funnel of death with sufficient cover.

Happy?

bohoki
03-05-2009, 5:28 PM
keep a wet blanket handy

cause everybody know nothing spoils a party like a wet blanket

N6ATF
03-05-2009, 5:37 PM
Not to mention a moldy and wet blanket.

bohoki
03-05-2009, 5:42 PM

ok a 5 gallon bucket of water and a dry blanket

N6ATF
03-05-2009, 6:19 PM
LOL

sorensen440
03-05-2009, 6:20 PM
lol
has anyone actually had a flaming poop bag dropped on there doorstep?

Gunaria
03-05-2009, 6:22 PM
You know you've done it before.:D:p

sorensen440
03-05-2009, 6:23 PM
I did many things in highschool but that was not one of them :p

N6ATF
03-05-2009, 6:27 PM
lol

Not me, as if you need actual experience with it or tacticool training to know how to respond, that fracking troll.

Bruce3
03-05-2009, 6:54 PM
the door to my house is sunken in and surrounded by bricks and the second story windows over look it, they also double as murder holes :D

Fate
03-05-2009, 6:58 PM
I did it when I was 11. It was the mid 70's so it was actually "something new" back then.

SJgunguy24
03-05-2009, 7:01 PM
I can neither comfirm nor deny any knowledge of any flaming bags of poop, tactical or otherwise within the greater west coast of the United States of America:D

sorensen440
03-05-2009, 7:04 PM
I say keep a leather glove by the door so you can grab it and throw it at the bushes the kids are likely hiding behind

Gunaria
03-05-2009, 7:06 PM
I say keep a leather glove by the door so you can grab it and throw it at the bushes the kids are likely hiding behind

Wouldn't that light the bush on fire too?:eek::thumbsup:

Decoligny
03-05-2009, 7:06 PM

Not to mention a moldy and wet blanket that now smells like burning dog crap.

sorensen440
03-05-2009, 7:07 PM
Wouldn't that light the bush on fire too?:eek::thumbsup:
Hmm it might.... but I think it would be worth it

bohoki
03-05-2009, 7:19 PM
back in the old days we would play knock and run

but in todays jackass worldJ3Vqh_hLWKw

sorensen440
03-05-2009, 7:23 PM
back in the old days we would play knock and run

but in todays jackass worldJ3Vqh_hLWKw
Hilarious lol

SJgunguy24
03-05-2009, 7:29 PM
Hmm it might.... but I think it would be worth it

What if you have one of those extinguishers that shoots water under pressure........but filled with diesel fuel?:43: Throw the bag and then give em' a bit of a squirt with that. It should atomize pretty good:43:

sorensen440
03-05-2009, 7:30 PM
What if you have one of those extinguishers that shoots water under pressure........but filled with diesel fuel?:43: Throw the bag and then give em' a bit of a squirt with that. It should atomize pretty good:43:
Please pm me your address so I can make extra sure I dont try the poop bag on your door :p

SJgunguy24
03-05-2009, 7:48 PM
Please pm me your address so I can make extra sure I dont try the poop bag on your door :p

That takes all the fun out of it though;)

sorensen440
03-05-2009, 7:49 PM
That takes all the fun out of it though;)
Hmmm so what I am getting out of this is it would be a bad idea to drop flaming piles of poo on doorsteps.... whod uf thunkit

SJgunguy24
03-05-2009, 8:06 PM
Hmmm so what I am getting out of this is it would be a bad idea to drop flaming piles of poo on doorsteps.... whod uf thunkit

Hey, they play their games, and we play ours........OK I play mine.:p

kcs1211
03-05-2009, 8:18 PM
I peed in a super soaker for 2 days, then sprayed three kids who had stolen some of my baseball cards. It was a warm summer day, they thought it was funny, assumed it was water.

I got them soaked, hair and all. I quickly left the scene. I still laugh when I think about that, I also throw up in my mouth a little.

I also did the flaming poop bag trick. It always worked.

I was a bad kid.

nagorb
03-05-2009, 10:56 PM
the bag would probably disintegrate if you tried to throw it then it would be all bad. I don't remember hearing of anyone I knew doing the flaming poop bag.

Plisk
03-06-2009, 3:38 AM
Would the use of a smaller extinguisher aka carbine be advisable? :biggrinjester:

domokun
03-06-2009, 8:06 AM
lol

Yes, twice on two different occasions.

Baron
03-06-2009, 9:45 AM
I've never did the flaming bag of poop, but we did leave a dead deer propped up against someone's door before...

My buddy did the reverse of the flaming bag and filled a garbage can full of water and leaned it against someone front door...

Karma sucks... So I'm not looking forward to it.... But man those were the good old days... Now the roles are reversed and I'm the one getting mad...
LOL

luchador768
03-06-2009, 3:25 PM
Before that thread was locked I really wanted to know if the "poo bag dude" was still knocking on his door?! The folks at Gunsite cover poo tactics really well, "urban poo bag", "Basic poo bag", and "poo bag counterinsurgency." That place has really gone down hill since Col. Cooper passed.:)

hellraiser
03-06-2009, 6:32 PM
Hey, they play their games, and we play ours........OK I play mine.:p

exactly...:43:

although im not sure if "they started it" would hold up in court!!!!:pinch:

bombadillo
03-06-2009, 6:37 PM
I have a concrete porch, 2 5lb attack dogs, and a gun by my door. Go ahead and drop a flaming bag of Poop, I'll just drag you in and shoot you!

N6ATF
03-06-2009, 7:16 PM
The folks at Gunsite cover poo tactics really well, "urban poo bag", "Basic poo bag", and "poo bag counterinsurgency."

LMFAO

sreiter
03-07-2009, 8:39 PM
Not me, as if you need actual experience with it or tacticool training to know how to respond, that fracking troll.

I see you STILL are having trouble with your reading comprehension.

But I do see you're all proud of yourself, much like when you make a doodie and look into the bowl to see what a master piece you've created and get all proud. I'm sure mom pats your head tells you what a good boy you've are.

I'll rephrase it for the uptake challenged

I have personally seen many answer the door when a door bell is rang by trickster who ring the bell and run.

They opened the door even though they saw no one there. There are many explaination for this. I can enumerate them later if you like.

I'm sure I am not alone in witnessing this occurrence and I believe some of you have seen, or at least heard of this phenomenon.

Those people certainly weren't on RED alert. I doubt they had any tactical training at all.

I would venture to guess some of them may be gun owners

The point of the post is even though you may live in a questionable, unless you are on red alert ALWAYS. you still have a tendency to investigate a knock at the door even though you might not see anyone or hear a responce to "who's there"

Being that it's a questionable area, you might be on yellow, or even orange alert, so you might grab a weapon before you investigate the "ding-dong ditch"

other posters, including a mod told of stories where they have opened a door, not knowing what was on the other side, with a weapon in there hand

hope that was dumbed down enough for you, if not, get some one with a modicum of intelligence to explain it better

sreiter
03-08-2009, 9:00 AM

lol

its NOT a tactical situation - *btw, back in the 70's when this was going around, people would step on it to put it out and get poop on their shoes

very funny to a 11 yr olds