PDA

View Full Version : WTS LNIB LEUPOLD MR/T ***WITHDRAWN***

STiiBS
03-05-2009, 2:58 PM
Withdrawn, decided to keep it.

I Have For Sale:

(1) LNIB Leupold Mark 4 30mm Tube MR/T 1.5 x 5 Power Illuminated SPR Reticle, M2 62-gr 5.56 x 45 BDC with:

Original Box, Manuals, Product Registration Card, Leupold (Butler Creek) Flip-Up Caps, NO BATTERY for the Illuminated Reticle (this is how I received it)

AND

(1) BRAND NEW Larue Tactical M4/SPR Scope Mount, LT-104

Mount, Locking Nut Wrench, Dillo (not pictured)

The Original Box is a bit messed up from the packing tape the previous owner had on it. There are SLIGHT handling marks on the Illuminated Reticle Knob but nothing out of the ordinary. Also for full disclosure, there is a VERY FAINT Ring Mark where the Rear Ring is. You cannot see it in the Photos because I have the MR/T mounted in the LT-104 and I did not want to take it out of the mount for that. I assure the Buyer the Ring Mark it is very minimal and does not affect function, reliability, or accuracy in any way whatsoever.

I purchased this for an SPR Build which never materialized since my project priorities have shifted. I never used it after purchasing, the previous owner barely used it from what I was told by him and from what I can tell. BTW, I purchased this from an ARFCOMMER about 3-months ago.

I'm asking $ 975 Shipped USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation. I prefer USPS Money Order, DISCRETE PayPal + 4% ($39)

I can also do $ 960 FTF in Southern California (East Los Angeles County, North Orange County, Corona/Riverside or San Fernando Valley/Simi Valley on the weekends).

AN "I'LL TAKE IT" IN THIS THREAD TAKES PRIORITY OVER IM/EMAIL OFFERS. Post here, then email me for Payment info.

I prefer to sell this as a package, I will split the Mount ONLY IF the Optic sells first.

I am +30 Positive Feedback here & + 54 0n AR15.com, absolutely no worries regarding Transaction or Product.

Email is the best way to reach me:

stiibs@hotmail.com

Thanks.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/DSC05008.JPG

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/DSC05007.JPG

CL&RR
03-06-2009, 7:15 AM
PM Sent.