PDA

View Full Version : Need any?-minor car repair,OBD Diag,brakes,car problems.

DisgruntledReaper
03-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Hi Guys and gals, I have been a car inspector,test driver, parts mgr, purchaser for aerospace,bank teller,etc....and like a lot of people..laid off since 12/19/08.

I am in Tustin and looking for some side work. I do guarantee my work and would like to see is we can help each other out.
I can do tune ups, oil, brakes(cannot turn drums/rotors ),maybe wheel bearings,some electrical(connector/switch/etc),can hook up my OBD reader and pull codes or rreset,etc

So if you have -
an older car
Smog fail issue
Check engine light
Starting or running issues
Whatever, let me know and I would be happy to help for some nominal amount,and nowhere near what the shops or dealers charge..I am not out to gouge,just trying to make a little on the side and besides...we all need whatever $$ we have for important stuff,like ammo,food, parts for our projects..etc:thumbsup:

let me know ,pm me and i can give my cell.
I am willing to drive for basically gas refil based on miles if farther than 10 mile radius.

Never posted anything like this so bear with me...:o:thumbsup:

gottarollwithit
03-07-2009, 8:40 PM
Damn, too bad you're not up in the Bay Area. You and the body shop guy are the only ones to offer anything close to mechanic services.

Low cost, mechanic comes to disabled vehicle, owner supplies parts is a good idea. I just wasted an entire day wrenching on an engine block that just stripped a head bolt hole.