PDA

View Full Version : best continue stocking up folks

eighteenninetytwo
03-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Latest poll puts Dianne fienstein in clear lead for potential run for govenor of CA. This is the lady who said she'd personally go door to door and take peoples firearms away if she could. "There's a storm coming"

maschronic
03-05-2009, 10:21 AM
yup yup. i think hoarding started couple of years ago. :)

Saigon1965
03-05-2009, 10:38 AM
She won't leave the senate - Too much exposure for her at that level -

rc50cal
03-05-2009, 10:43 AM
She has always harbored a desire to be governor of California. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she left the Senate for the governor's mansion. We just need to brainstorm some ways to vote more than once.

smokingloon
03-05-2009, 10:47 AM
She has always harbored a desire to be governor of California. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she left the Senate for the governor's mansion. We just need to brainstorm some ways to vote more than once.

contact acorn :thumbsup:

EOD3
03-05-2009, 10:48 AM

Quick, someone call ACORN and find out if Micky Mouse is eligible to vote in Kali.

dchang0
03-05-2009, 11:20 AM
There's the matter of whether she WANTS to run for governor now. Nobody in their right mind is going to want to take over the mess that's stewing up there right now--it'd be political suicide. Only some junior politician looking to make a name for himself/herself (like Obama) would volunteer for a job like this. That way, the party could say, "hey, what did you expect--s/he's a rookie," when s/he is unable to magically repair the state's economy.

It'd be better for her to retire out of the US Senate on a "high note," if it can be called that.

DisgruntledReaper
03-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Why cant her ,boxer,and sanchez just die off....they are 3 of the worst politicians I have seen and it seems(not being sexist but factual) that the women that DO get into politics for the most part think or try to be WORSE and BIGGER A#(*&^&$& 's than most of the guys even....and it must be since they are women, they are teflon coated,especially these 2 horrid slimy Tyderian Mud Fish...seems NO mATTER WTF they do.. they STILL stay in power........interest groups,stupid welfare people,and ignorant immigrants at work....

eighteenninetytwo
03-05-2009, 11:44 AM
They are power crazed meglomaniacs is why. I used to work with Pelosi's niece - she was exactly the same. Actually this state would be pretty easy to sort out if someone just had the b@lls to do something about the Illegal immigration issue. The amount of money and resources consumed there is just insane. The problem is that everyone is scared to be called racist (which of course is insane in itself - why are you racist because you want to uphold the laws of the land).

gunboat
03-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Illegals cost Calif $4 BILLION per year in direct services -- education, health etc -- Not sure of the cost of incarcerated illegal felons -- Nation wide the cost of illegals is estimated at $30 to $50 Billion -- Buuuuutt - Repubs want cheap labor and dems want cheap votes -- And illegals do vote!

squishyhead
03-05-2009, 1:04 PM
I would love for her to personally come to my door and try to take my guns!

Full Clip
03-05-2009, 1:05 PM
Why cant her ,boxer,and sanchez just die off....they are 3 of the worst politicians I have seen and it seems(not being sexist but factual) that the women that DO get into politics for the most part think or try to be WORSE and BIGGER A#(*&^&$& 's than most of the guys even...

Well, for every one of them there's like 10 Chuck Schumers, Harry Reids and Ted Kennedys.

Unfortunately all Barb, Di and Nan have to all be from OUR FREAKING STATE!!!

BillyGoatMachine
03-05-2009, 1:23 PM
I love threads like this. Thank you so much for adding to panic buying, making everything more expensive, and out of stock items. People like you is what makes the current situation possible.

J_Rock
03-05-2009, 1:29 PM
Put this under the long list of things that dont belong in the riflemans forum.

supersonic
03-05-2009, 2:06 PM
Put this under the long list of things that dont belong in the riflemans forum.

How about we don't. How about "someone" (I wonder who??:confused:) just wipe the entire lot of threads like these........Instead of concentrating more on censoring individual posts?:whistling:

SuperSet
03-05-2009, 2:06 PM
I love threads like this. Thank you so much for adding to panic buying, making everything more expensive, and out of stock items. People like you is what makes the current situation possible.

My feelings, exactamundo!

ErikTheRed
03-05-2009, 2:16 PM
I thought thats what these forums were for? To discuss matters like these? Are we going to do like Obama and the gang are trying to do to Rush Limbaugh and other conservative talk radio hosts with the so-called "Fairness Doctrine"? Leave the censorship to those anti-American, anti-Constitution Democrats.

Its a real shame that so many millions of people in this state are willing to re-elect Feinstein, Boxer, and Pelosi, and do so on nothing more than name recognition and because they all have a "D" by their names. Pelosi is downright destructive and the other two knotheads still haven't done a single productive thing for the state of California. BUT HEY!! If you're for abortion, gay rights, gun control, and illegal immigration, these ladies are for you!

-hanko
03-05-2009, 3:36 PM
I'm amazed folks waited until 40 or so days AFTER the election to get their gun stuff. Scarcity and increased prices were clearly on the horizon over the last year, particularly if BHO won. Those who waited until November will wait a lot longer; those who had their poop together earlier are out shooting.

-hanko

dchang0
03-05-2009, 3:46 PM
How about we don't. How about "someone" (I wonder who??:confused:) just wipe the entire lot of threads like these........Instead of concentrating more on censoring individual posts?:whistling:

That rarely works well in practice. In the instances I've seen where a moderator comes in and starts blanket-wiping threads and killing conversations, the backlash from the community was huge, both in number of threads devoted to complaining and amount of anger. Better for the mods to move the thread to a chit-chat forum.

Censorship is still unpopular in the US, thank God (even if it's justified censorship). If we ever got used to being censored, it'd be way too late!

eighteenninetytwo
03-05-2009, 3:49 PM
I put this thread in the riflemans forum because riflemen use rifles; last time I looked rifles were guns; and guns were the subject of the thread. And really, is anyone who is on this website NOT aware of the potential problems down the road. Did anyone REALLY look at this threas and think "oh crap I'd better get out and buy stuff now because I so wasn't aware of this possibility before" It's a discussion forum, if people don't wish to discuss it then it drops off the page quickly, if they do then it's obviously relevant.

UBFRAGD
03-05-2009, 4:23 PM
I still don't understand why there isn't a Calguns forum for the sole purpose of bashing politicians, since they are the primary source of SO MUCH GUN-RELATED MISFORTUNE!!!

Check out this quote that I found today: "Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest."--John Stuart Mill

Pelosi and Feinnstein are MONSTERS!! Let's have a place to vent!! Kestryll said we should go to another forum to do so. I want to do it on this forum becasue my politics are viewed through SHOOTING GLASSES!!

rtlltj
03-05-2009, 4:23 PM
She's too old I think to run for governor.

shark92651
03-05-2009, 4:56 PM
Pelosi and Feinnstein are MONSTERS!! Let's have a place to vent!! Kestryll said we should go to another forum to do so. I want to do it on this forum becasue my politics are viewed through SHOOTING GLASSES!!

Isn't the 2nd Amend. Politics and Laws (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=71) forum just such a place :confused:

trinydex
03-05-2009, 11:03 PM
oh it's feinstein, i had mistakenly thought it was pelosi...

MarioS
03-05-2009, 11:19 PM
I can only sigh...and wonder when (or IF) California will ever get its head out of its tail. I think Feinstein would be a horrible choice...for obvious reasons, among many others.

dchang0
03-05-2009, 11:26 PM
California will get its head straight after decades of leftism collapses the state's economy, forcing people to have to rely on their own wits for survival, rather than sponging off of John Q. Public. Then, suddenly, even the leftest of the left would find value in having guns, LOL.

God Bless The Mauser
03-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Well I got a lot of my stuff out of the way last year and the year before, got all the rifles I need. I still don't think I have enough ammo so I get more whenever I find a fair deal and AIM is usually the place that has them. I also need more mags. My goal is 1k rounds per rifle and 10 mags per rifle. Although I am concerned about what's going on I'm not panic buying I just buy because I like to shoot and it's always good to be prepared.

ErikTheRed
03-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Then, suddenly, even the leftest of the left would find value in having guns, LOL.

Ahh, another truism that will baffle even the most intelligent of liberals. (Lets just assume for the sake of this comment that there really is such a thing as an "intelligent" liberal.) Anti-gunners hate guns...... until they need a gun.

chsk9
03-06-2009, 1:14 AM
Why cant her ,boxer,and sanchez just die off....they are 3 of the worst politicians I have seen...

I can remember a good friend of mine saying that about Ohio Senator Howard Metzenbaum in the 90's when he was ill. I said I thought he was dying and he said "not soon enough!" :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mvpatriot
03-06-2009, 1:21 AM
Anti-gunners hate guns...... until they need a gun.

Hypocrisy is an essential part of the antis game. Double speak, fear mongoring, smoke and mirrors, it's all part of the antis nonsense.
It's similar to the anti capitol punishment movement, come talk to me when your loved one is raped or murdered.

EOD3
03-06-2009, 12:18 PM
I was stationed at Presideo San Francisco when that crazy K9 was the mayor. She is a certified POS with absolutely no respect for the Constitution. OBTW, when she was calling for a SF gun ban, she was packing (for her own protection), I guess the PD PLATOON that was part of her onterage was only there to keep the "unwashed" at a respectful distance.

Pelosi was right there with her... Just so you know, she has always been a fruitcake. She actually thought her position granted her the right to have her electric bills paid by the ARMY. Back in the day, K9 and her pup were trying to evict the military from the Presideo (and all that priceless real estate), right up to the time they found out that if the military moved out, the land reverted back to the GGNRA. No pie to divide amongst the ruling class...

5150Marcelo
03-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Latest poll puts Dianne fienstein in clear lead for potential run for govenor of CA. This is the lady who said she'd personally go door to door and take peoples firearms away if she could. "There's a storm coming"

If she came to my door, id wine and dine her. Lick her between her toes and make her light up with glee. Then after I get her sprung, id take her to my nearest gun shop and have her buy me everything on the rack. After that, we'd drop thousands of rounds at the range and then she;d be a member here under the name of "I kissed Marcelo and shot his guns and I liked it":thumbsup:

Yes, id take one for the CGNs team!

xxG3xx
03-06-2009, 1:38 PM
This is the lady who said she'd personally go door to door and take peoples firearms away if she could. "There's a storm coming"

i will be waiting:43:

Johnny Diablo
03-06-2009, 1:47 PM
If she came to my door, id wine and dine her. Lick her between her toes and make her light up with glee. Then after I get her sprung, id take her to my nearest gun shop and have her buy me everything on the rack. After that, we'd drop thousands of rounds at the range and then she;d be a member here under the name of "I kissed Marcelo and shot his guns and I liked it":thumbsup:

Yes, id take one for the CGNs team!

I think I am going to be sick.

chris
03-06-2009, 1:49 PM
if she runs she will win hands down. and that my friends will be time call it quits in this state.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-06-2009, 1:55 PM
I was stationed at Presideo San Francisco when that crazy K9 was the mayor. She is a certified POS with absolutely no respect for the Constitution. OBTW, when she was calling for a SF gun ban, she was packing (for her own protection), I guess the PD PLATOON that was part of her onterage was only there to keep the "unwashed" at a respectful distance.

Pelosi was right there with her... Just so you know, she has always been a fruitcake. She actually thought her position granted her the right to have her electric bills paid by the ARMY. Back in the day, K9 and her pup were trying to evict the military from the Presideo (and all that priceless real estate), right up to the time they found out that if the military moved out, the land reverted back to the GGNRA. No pie to divide amongst the ruling class...

Ok, what's GGNRA?

Dr Rockso
03-06-2009, 2:18 PM
Ok, what's GGNRA?
Golden Gate National Recreation Area