PDA

View Full Version : Need cafe manager for pro-OC cafe in Clairemont

TatankaGap
03-05-2009, 8:02 AM
I would like to see an OC friendly cafe in as many places as possible; there is a cafe for sale in Clairemont for $30,000 - it would be possible to put something together to purchase it for a group who wants to - I would like to help -

First we need a pro-OC cafe manager based in San Diego -

If you are this person or might know this person, send me an email through the site and we can find out more -

Especially in places that are not pro 2A like CA, it's important to have a safe, comfortable friendly place for people who love guns AND coffee and want to meet up and talk story and enjoy their interests -

I also expect this to be highly profitable in light of current trends and also that the cafe will serve as a hub to educate people on the benefits of responsible gun ownership and exercising one's rights under the 2A -

Please be in touch - and if anyone knows of a pro-OC cafe, I'd love to be in touch with them -

thanks.

Spawn_X
03-05-2009, 8:06 AM
sorry man but unless you do something totally different, it will not be as highly profitable (if at all?) as you think. Starbucks is doing bad, as are many other coffee shops. People have spent enough money on overpriced coffee drinks, now is time to cut back

I had a relative who's had a shop, he had to close his doors.

good luck though, if you open it, I'll come buy something :D

TatankaGap
03-05-2009, 8:12 AM
Thanks for your quick response -

Maybe you wanna put your relative in touch with me?

Starbucks is pulling back for obvious reasons -

There are 2 things, among others, that are NOT going away even in the new restructured, humbled economy - Coffee and Guns.

I know how to make money off it and will mention details off line and confidentially to whoever is involved.

stormy_clothing
03-12-2009, 11:09 AM
clairemont is in the SD area ?

because we have one here in east LA county and if you think you'll ever be able to open up an OC carry bar - well, let's just say that Hillary Clinton just spoke at Harvey Mudd college there last year on a fund raiser tour :cool2:

TatankaGap
03-12-2009, 11:36 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clairemont,_San_Diego,_California

Not to be confused with Claremont, California, the incorporated city in eastern Los Angeles County.

Clairemont is a suburban neighborhood in northern San Diego.

It includes the separate neighborhoods of North Clairemont, Clairemont Mesa East and Clairemont Mesa West. It is bordered by State Route 52 in the north, Interstate 805 in the east, Interstate 5 in the west, and the neighborhood of Linda Vista on the south.

The neighborhood was first developed in the post-war building boom of the 1950s.

JDoe
03-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Dang! If this opens up I'll have to make regular trips to UOC in a UOC friendly Cafe! Best of luck with your business plans!

TatankaGap
03-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Dang! If this opens up I'll have to make regular trips to UOC in a UOC friendly Cafe! Best of luck with your business plans!

Thanks, I'll let you know when we're ready for visits :)

stormy_clothing
03-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Maybe you should open up a gun club that serves coffee and accepts light caliber rifles so you can have the boy scouts earn there merit badges there.

because I've had a number of friends open different types of establishments in SD and even if you snuck it under the radar, with-in 3 seconds of it opening you would have everyone from the PTA to PETA up your *** till it got shut down.

and a OC cafe serves no real purpose other than saying people can walk into somehwere and display weapons which either the police or some dumb *** will end up taking. Especially right now with all this focus on guns in TJ just south of there.

A friend of my family opened up a bar in that area, had plenty of cash and friends but the problem is a battered women's shelter opened up a block away 6 months later and filed enough noise complaints to get it shut down. And this guy had enough business sense to invest in Myspace from the get go and was always making the right moves, but you can't plan for the determination of other people's negative attention and the unknowledge.

And if your even within 500 bazillion miles of a school your toast.

This is one reason why most gun shops have almost invisible signage in CA