PDA

View Full Version : Hands down, my source for AR (and other gun) parts

natasha69
03-04-2009, 10:45 PM
It started with an innocent call about a Magpul UBR stock. Now, several months later I cannot sing the praises of Addax loud enough.

Addax, Chris and staff are nice (rare), knowledgeable, and represent a quality of service that unfortunately is so rare these days in the U.S. The prices are incredibly competitive. They answer the very dumb questions with the same respect as the clever ones. You can always expect to not get lost in the shuffle at Addax. Shipments are quick. Inventory is accurately reflected on the website.

As I said, I started ordering from Addax with a Magpul UBR. Since then I've built an entire AR, everything, lower and upper, every last screw, with the guidance from Addax.

I just can't thank Chris and his staff enough for all the help they've offered, on top of the great selection of parts and equipment they stock and sell.

Eroland7
03-04-2009, 10:51 PM
I will check them out, whats the site? Nice and gunstore employees normally dont go hand and hand for some reason... At least thats my experience.

natasha69
03-04-2009, 11:32 PM
I will check them out, whats the site? Nice and gunstore employees normally dont go hand and hand for some reason... At least thats my experience.

www.adxtactical.com (http://www.adxtactical.com)

Eroland7
03-04-2009, 11:32 PM
kool, I will check them out, thanks.

Addax
03-08-2009, 3:36 AM
Thank you, we appreciate the Good Word and Endorsement.

It started with an innocent call about a Magpul UBR stock. Now, several months later I cannot sing the praises of Addax loud enough.

Addax, Chris and staff are nice (rare), knowledgeable, and represent a quality of service that unfortunately is so rare these days in the U.S. The prices are incredibly competitive. They answer the very dumb questions with the same respect as the clever ones. You can always expect to not get lost in the shuffle at Addax. Shipments are quick. Inventory is accurately reflected on the website.

As I said, I started ordering from Addax with a Magpul UBR. Since then I've built an entire AR, everything, lower and upper, every last screw, with the guidance from Addax.

I just can't thank Chris and his staff enough for all the help they've offered, on top of the great selection of parts and equipment they stock and sell.