PDA

View Full Version : CAR-15 Kit Complete

Ferdman
03-04-2009, 10:43 PM
For sale is one complete kit for a CAR-15 rifle in excellent condition. It features an 11.5 in heavy barrel with a 5.5 in permanently attached muzzle brake that appears to be made by Smith Enterprises. The bore is clean and shiny. The upper is a gray A1 style upper with forward assist and brass deflector. The forward assist plunger is teardrop shaped. The forearm has aluminum heat shields. The front gas block/front site is machined, not cast but has had the bayonet lug ground off. The bolt carrier Im told is Colt made because of the C stamp on it. The bolt has a one piece McFarland type gas ring rather than the three separate gas rings. The lower parts kit is complete. The pistol grip is made by Lone Star Ordnance which features a larger grip with a finger rest and a trap door storage compartment. The collapsible stock is a rare all aluminum four position stock with a longer buffer tube extension for better arm pull length. All you will need is your OLL, BB, and 10/XX round magazine and youre good to go. Included in the kit will be a Norinco 1.5X scope, wrench for the stock, and extra pins, springs, and bolt rings. Ill even throw in a 30 round magazine repair kit.

$800.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t108/dfpulido/CAR-15%20Kit/CARkit.jpg

I'm located in Chino Hills in soCal.

zachary2287
03-04-2009, 10:52 PM
pm sent

Ferdman
03-05-2009, 6:19 AM
Sold, pending funds.

Clear
03-05-2009, 9:44 AM
I'll take 2nd