PDA

View Full Version : WTS 5 Rifle Scopes Leupold, Bushnell and Tasco

RandyD
03-02-2009, 3:21 PM
Tasco rifle scope, 3 X 9 variable power, 40 mm objective lens, one inch tube, armor/rubberized protective coating, moa adjustments, duplex reticle. Tasco’s website does not currently list this scope and there is not model number on the scope. I received this scope in a rifle transaction and I have never used it. It comes with the rings that are attached to the scope and the protective lens caps. I do not know the maker of the rings. The condition of this scope is the lenses are clear and have no defects, the outside of the scope has no dents, scratches or wear marks. $25.00 plus shipping.

Tasco rifle scope, 3 X 9 variable power, 32 mm objective lens, one inch tube, black glossy finish, moa adjustments, duplex reticle. Tasco’s website does not currently list this scope and there is not model number on the scope. I received this scope in a rifle transaction and I have never used it. It comes with the rings that are attached to the scope and the protective lens caps. I do not know the maker of the rings. The condition of this scope is the lenses are clear and have no defects, the outside of the scope has no dents, one small scratch and no wear marks. $25.00 plus shipping.

Bushnell rifle scope, 4 power, 32 mm objective lens, one inch tube, black glossy finish, moa adjustments, duplex reticle. Bushnell’s website does not currently list this scope and there is not model number on the scope. I received this scope in a rifle transaction and I have never used it. It comes with the rings that are attached to the scope and they are for a .22 rimfire receiver. The condition of this scope is the lenses are clear and have no defects, the outside of the scope has no dents, two small scratches and no wear marks. $25.00 plus shipping.

(SOLD) Leupold Vari-X III rifle scope, 2.5 X 8 variable power, 36 mm objective lens, one inch tube, silver finish, moa adjustments, duplex reticle. I have used this scope for more about 15 years, it has never let me down and the scope has never changed its adjustment. The condition of this scope is the lenses are clear and have no defects, the outside of the scope has no dents, a couple of small scratches and a couple of nicks and no wear marks. This scope is backed by Leupold’s lifetime warranty and that warranty transfers to whoever owns the scope. This scope in used condition has repeatedly sold on ebay for around $275.00 to $300.00 and my price is $200.00 plus shipping.

(SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS) Leupold Vari-X III rifle scope, 1.5 X 5 variable power, 20 mm objective lens, one inch tube, black glossy finish, moa adjustments, duplex reticle. I have used this scope for more about 10 years, it has never let me down and the scope has never changed its adjustment. The condition of this scope is the lenses are clear and have no defects, the outside of the scope has no dents, scratches, nicks or wear marks. This scope is backed by Leupold’s lifetime warranty and that warranty transfers to whoever owns the scope. This scope in used condition has repeatedly sold on ebay for around $250.00 and my price is $200.00 plus shipping.

The best method of contacting me is by email at randyd@adnc.com. Once I receive an email, I can send you some photos of the scope you are interested in purchasing. I can accept payments by PayPal, MasterCard or VISA, but there will be a 4% additional finance charge.