View Full Version : WTS: Safariland holster, Bianchi and knives

03-01-2009, 12:15 PM
I have a few things for sale and I dont know if this belongs here or in the non firearms section and please move if need be. I will accept FTF or I will ship and would prefer cash or paypal +3% and Im located in the SF bay area.

First is a Safariland Raptor level III holster in basket weave for Sig226 and Sig220 (w/ out rail). I used this through the academy and has minimum wear and is in perfect condition. Here is some info on this holster. Asking 50$ and 55$ shipped

Next is a Bianchi double mag pouch in basket weave for a duty belt. Asking 10 or 15 shipped.

Next is a Safariland ASP or small flashlight holder in basket weave. Asking 10$ or 13$ shipped

Next is a Sig 226 blue training gun, 10$ or 13$ shipped. (SPF)

03-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Next is a Benchmade Auto Stryker, Used but in great condition except for some where on the pant clip from rubbing up on things. The blade is excellent as is the body. These go for $245 and Im asking $170 or $175 shipped. I CAN ONLY SELL TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, EMS, FIRE OR ACTIVE MILITARY PERSONS ONLY. Here is some info on the knife and restrictions http://www.benchmade.com/products/product_detail.aspx?model=9100 .

Im willing to take some trades on stuff like AR parts, Sig's and 870 parts (plus cash on my part of course). First one to post "I'll Take it" gets it and please use discreet paypal and add 3%.

03-05-2009, 8:52 PM
BTT price drop