PDA

View Full Version : AK blank receivers with template

psum240b
03-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi All,
I have 2 ak receiver blanks with templates bonded to them ready for building. I also have one set of rivet pins, that I'll throw in for free whoever gets the first one. Asking 60 for one or 100 for both. This is exactly what I paid for them at the cow palace gun show, unfortunately I can't build one because I need money at the current moment. Located in the East Bay. If you have questions I will try to answer them but I am guntarted when it comes to ak's
Curt

I have responded to the PM's I am just waiting to hear back to see if the person wants it, otherwise i'll go in order with the pm's I received, thanks for your time

alpalwal
03-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Where in the east bay are you?

adamsreeftank
03-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Can you post who made the blanks and what type of AK are they for? How thick are they?

Pictures would be nice.

Noobert
03-01-2009, 12:18 PM
are they dimpled?

FrankoUSA
03-01-2009, 12:38 PM
any pic's :popcorn:

psum240b
03-01-2009, 12:41 PM
I am located in Alameda here is the website of the manufacturer
http://redhotgundeals.com/

psum240b
03-01-2009, 12:43 PM
I will be working on getting pics up shortly let me go grab ze camera, so I am having trouble posting pics up on my photobucket, but the website redhot shows what you would get from me.

psum240b
03-01-2009, 1:10 PM
These blanks are made from highest quality ordinance grade 4130 steel, .040 thick (1mm thick just like factory originals).

They have pressed in dimples for the magazine well, selector lever and fire control pins (that look GREAT too).

These blanks are already bent (saves you LOTS of tooling expense and work).

They already have the ejector and right hand side rails welded in (highest quality rails).

They already have blueprints bonded on (blueprints are crystal clear and guaranteed bonded on straight).

The rails are oversized to allow you to get a perfect fit on your parts set (no bolt carrier flying loose problems).

This blank allows you to build either 7.62x39 or 5.45x39 - you make the choice (everyone loves options).

You cannot find a higher quality receiver blank anywhere else.... period.

These are the specs I got off the website

Noobert
03-01-2009, 2:12 PM
hang on, I read somewhere that the legality of these is questionable

psum240b
03-01-2009, 2:24 PM
On the website under the FAQ question's it ask if these need to be registered in CAL and it says the DOJ said no if your building it for yourself so from what I gather there okay to own but I could be wrong and any facts people may have feel free to say

Hoop
03-01-2009, 2:31 PM
Will you ship them?

Noobert
03-01-2009, 2:34 PM
On the website under the FAQ question's it ask if these need to be registered in CAL and it says the DOJ said no if your building it for yourself so from what I gather there okay to own but I could be wrong and any facts people may have feel free to say

it is ok to not go through FFL if it is <80%, but I read somewhere that having the rails welded makes it >80, but i may be wrong

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f43/bent-blank-w-rails-installed-80-a-42448/

Peter W Bush
03-01-2009, 4:25 PM
Ill take 2 if you will ship them to Los Angeles. PM SENT

benjamin4326
03-05-2009, 7:09 AM
If receivers are still available please let me know. I will take them right away. PM me or email benjamingrenzer@yahoo.com for payment info.

cudabuyer
03-05-2009, 7:48 AM
put me in line if the other guys don't get em thanks

m60gunner29
04-05-2009, 5:33 PM
it is ok to not go through FFL if it is <80%, but I read somewhere that having the rails welded makes it >80, but i may be wrong

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f43/bent-blank-w-rails-installed-80-a-42448/

I am the manufacturer of these 80% receiver blanks. They are less than 80% complete. Rails being welded in or not has no bearing on if something is a receiver or not. These are different than other flats you may have seen on the market because they have no holes or openings in them which is why they can be bent. Otherwise you would be right and they would be receivers requiring ffl transfer regardless of rails being in or not. If you have any further questions I would be happy to answer them at m60gunner29@hotmail.com or visit my website at www.redhotgundeals.com and yes I do ship quite a few of these to California.

Noobert
04-05-2009, 5:51 PM
I am the manufacturer of these 80% receiver blanks. They are less than 80% complete. Rails being welded in or not has no bearing on if something is a receiver or not. These are different than other flats you may have seen on the market because they have no holes or openings in them which is why they can be bent. Otherwise you would be right and they would be receivers requiring ffl transfer regardless of rails being in or not. If you have any further questions I would be happy to answer them at m60gunner29@hotmail.com or visit my website at www.redhotgundeals.com and yes I do ship quite a few of these to California.

Do you keep a record of who you see these to? (remeber what happened with Halo's RSP)

Peter W Bush
04-05-2009, 10:06 PM
+1!!

m60gunner29
04-10-2009, 9:30 PM
Do you keep a record of who you see these to? (remeber what happened with Halo's RSP)

I am not aware of what you refer to in regards to 'Halo's RSP' but you seem to be implying or suggesting these are somehow shady or illegal. These are not illegal in any way whatsoever.

You ask if I keep records of who I sell these to. Let me walk you through the thinking process on this.

The ones I sell through the website are processed through google for electronic funds transfer. Google would therefore have records for those transactions. So would your bank. So would my bank. Aliens that suck out brain waves and read on your thoughts, ninja spys and the illuminati yep they would all have the records too. I also discuss in self applied psychotherapy the customer orders with my invisible pygmy goat friend so he knows all about them as well. He is safe though, he can keep a secret.

I also email tracking numbers once I ship so the buyer would know when they ship and that I didnt just take the money and run. Customers tell me they like this. The post office would have records of shipments as well as the ISP I use to transmit email. If you send me a money order for one instead of using google, more records. In fact the only way I can see there wouldnt be any records is if you mailed me cash and then told me directly to not use tracking number on your shipment. If this is what you want to do, I can process your order that way too. Or I guess if you wanted a large enough quantity I could probably be persuaded to drive them to your house and drop them off face to face cash transaction.

If the existence of purchase records bothers you, you might consider buying these at one of the many gun shows I sell at. I'll be at the big reno show apr 17 18 19 and the Phoenix show the next weekend.

Or.... dont.

nagorb
04-10-2009, 11:28 PM
First of all thank you very much for shipping items to CA many people wont. The reason people are hesitant is that CA laws are complicated and simply put, stupid.

And most importantly welcome to calguns!

psssniper
04-11-2009, 9:04 AM
You ask if I keep records of who I sell these to. Let me walk you through the thinking process on this.

The ones I sell through the website are processed through google for electronic funds transfer. Google would therefore have records for those transactions. So would your bank. So would my bank. Aliens that suck out brain waves and read on your thoughts, ninja spys and the illuminati yep they would all have the records too. I also discuss in self applied psychotherapy the customer orders with my invisible pygmy goat friend so he knows all about them as well. He is safe though, he can keep a secret.

I also email tracking numbers once I ship so the buyer would know when they ship and that I didnt just take the money and run. Customers tell me they like this. The post office would have records of shipments as well as the ISP I use to transmit email. If you send me a money order for one instead of using google, more records. In fact the only way I can see there wouldnt be any records is if you mailed me cash and then told me directly to not use tracking number on your shipment. If this is what you want to do, I can process your order that way too. Or I guess if you wanted a large enough quantity I could probably be persuaded to drive them to your house and drop them off face to face cash transaction.

Surely sir, by the quality of your wit, you must be a BCR :thumbsup:

m60gunner29
04-11-2009, 3:21 PM
Surely sir, by the quality of your wit, you must be a BCR :thumbsup:

:D

i love that place - im there probably 10 times a day

rollyourown
06-23-2009, 3:19 PM
Yep....he's a BCR!