PDA

View Full Version : A thank you to all calgunners.

B Strong
02-28-2009, 7:28 PM
New member here.

I've been lurking on site for about the last two years.

I've been the benefactor of all the hard work done by the members here - Bwiese, hoffmang, Oaklander and all the others that have been fighting the good fight the right way against what's happened to Liberty and the Second Amendment in our state.

Today I went to the Cow Palace show for the specific purpose of donating to the Calguns Foundation. After having donated money for the past 35 years to the NRA and CRPA, without much of anything to show for it, I couldn't sit on the sidelines and watch you guys do the heavy lifting without getting involved.

I was honored to meet Ivan and Bill Wiese, and made the first of many donations to the cause.

Now to my introduction: I practice every week at Jackson Arms in south city, I'm interested in anything that shoots, and I look forward to meeting other calgunners.

B Strong reporting for duty.

Saigon1965
02-28-2009, 7:37 PM
I am glad you've decided to join us in the fight - Welcome aboard -

Can'thavenuthingood
02-28-2009, 7:41 PM
Welcome aboard B Strong, thanks for coming forward and into the fray.

We're fixin to get a bit bruised but we figure we can take'em.

While the NRA is often busy behind the scenes we don't very often get to see any results until after the dust is settled. Even then I wonder if there was something I could have done to improve the outcome.

Calguns.net is California's own loose knit organization of Homegrown Constituents.

Everything that happens IRT California's gun laws is our personal business and our Representatives are beginning to hear from us on a regular basis.

Again welcome aboard and sharpen your pencil as it looks like its going to be a busy Legislative year.

Vick

JTecalo
02-28-2009, 9:25 PM
Welcome to the forum B Strong

Seesm
02-28-2009, 9:30 PM
Stay strong "B strong" we need you!! And welcome here officially!!!!

69Mach1
02-28-2009, 9:31 PM
Welcome to our forum. More lurkers need to sign up.

B Strong
02-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

I know that the NRA works at a different level, but what Calguns does is far more important.

The fact that the foundation supports individuals that have fallen victim to prosecution for an erroneous interpretation of the current law puts it head and shoulders above the NRA, and my current monthly donation to the NRA will be going to Calguns instead.

Turbinator
02-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Welcome aboard, thanks for your support - glad you appreciate and enjoy the work that these guys have done for all of us!

Turby

wildhawker
03-01-2009, 7:48 PM
Welcome aboard, and glad to see you stopped by the booth. We defnitely appreciate the support, and thank you for your generosity. If you're ever inclined to lend a hand for such an event, shoot me a PM and we'll definitely be in touch! Again, welcome and thank you very much.

-Brandon