PDA

View Full Version : New AWB Ban to help Mexico?

nicki
02-27-2009, 12:23 PM
The War on Drugs is now openly becoming a War on our Guns.

Let me see if I got this right.

Mexico has these drug cartels that manufacture and smuggle drugs into our country and they make alot of money since we have a drug prohibition.

They take that money and they buy guns here and bring them into Mexico because Mexico has a gun prohibition.

Considering some of you are making your own homemade guns and this is something that is done in other parts of the world, something tells me that if the source of US guns was cut of, they would have no problem securing guns from elsewhere, either by importation or illegal manufacture.

I could see someone like Hugo Chavez giving the green light for underground manufacturing for a fee considering the drop in oil and his tendency to want to shake things up.

If we really want to help Mexico, what we need to do is cut of the money that the drug cartels make from selling illegal drugs so that they won't have the money to get guns.

I know that many of you support the drug war, but for the sake of the Mexican government and the rest of South America, we should legalize drugs and cut of the money to the drug cartels rather than attack our constitutional rights.

Now I realize this will also cause problems in other parts of the world, I mean, the Taliban and other Islamic extremists are counting on funds from drug sales to fund their Jihad against us. What will they do.

If you thought the Wall Street Meltdown was bad, see what would happen to Organized crime if the value of cocaine went from 100 dollars a gram to 2 dollars a gram. It would be like GM Stock.

Of course Obama would probably push through a government bailout of the Chicago Mob and I guess other Senators would push to help their "crime family industries" also.

Nicki

Cru Jones
02-27-2009, 12:30 PM
It doesn't matter what crisis is available at the time, they will use any excuse to pass their agenda. Rahm Emmanual, Barry O's Chief of Staff is on record as saying "you never want a serious crisis to go to waste." How do you think we ended up with a stimulus bill that our grand children will still be paying for? Whether it's a crisis at the border, a school shooting, whatever... they will use it to push their agenda.