kermit315
02-26-2009, 5:55 PM
didnt get to see it: recap?

yellowfin
02-26-2009, 5:58 PM
This has my curiosity.

gunsmith
02-26-2009, 6:02 PM
he says we have the right to own them, pretty good.
he does not call the SEMI AUTO!
I wish some one would ask Holder, Obama to explain what a damm assault weapon is!!!
Hannity, if he KNEW anything would say "so called assault weapons" Hannity doesn't ever really address gun issues.

rambo
02-26-2009, 6:04 PM
I just watched hannity where the atorney general said they were going to try to reinstate the awb basicaly to help "mexico". I guess two weeks is here? wow commies work fast:43:

abalone hunter
02-26-2009, 6:58 PM
holder is the one that sent someone a dead fish several years ago , is anyone thinking what im thinking

Sunwolf
02-26-2009, 7:03 PM
holder is the one that sent someone a dead fish several years ago , is anyone thinking what im thinking

Think that was Rahm Emmanuel.

CitaDeL
02-26-2009, 7:08 PM
I just watched hannity where the atorney general said they were going to try to reinstate the awb basicaly to help "mexico". I guess two weeks is here? wow commies work fast:43:

Yeah, that's a good idea to 'help Mexico' by making it unlawful for people in the USA to own weapons.

I wonder if he's even noticed how Mexico is importing its drug cartel violence. I suppose we should we ask Mexico to help us by banning drug cartels,... right?

Mexico has nothing to do with the advancement of the AWB... it is merely convenient window dressing.

dfletcher
02-26-2009, 7:30 PM
Think that was Rahm Emmanuel.

That's my recollection also. I disagree with his politics, but I can see doing something like that. I think I'd put a dead rat in the fish's mouth though.

fnman
02-26-2009, 8:47 PM
Seams to me that the reason that Mexicos citizens are being terrorized by armed gangs is due to the fact that gun ownership is against the law in Mexico, they cant defend themselves when the armys not around.

fairfaxjim
02-26-2009, 9:17 PM
Seams to me that the reason that Mexicos citizens are being terrorized by armed gangs is due to the fact that gun ownership is against the law in Mexico, they cant defend themselves when the armys not around.

Police and political corruption in Mexico doesn't help either. Supposedly when the increased air and sea security post 911 got into place the drug cartels existing supply routes were disrupted. They began dumping their shipments in Mexico, since it is easier to get into the US across the mexican border than into a Wal Mart on welfare check day. Now the Mexican gangs are fighting over the right to deliver it to joe tweaker in the US. More gun laws in the US are going to help this how??

Mulay El Raisuli
02-27-2009, 6:19 AM

No, Mexico is being terrorized because WE have chosen to outlaw drugs & they have chosen to go along with this insanity. If we're not going to give up this madness, maybe Mexico should. I.E., did Mexico have this sort of problem during Prohibition, when booze was illegal here but legal there?

The Raisuli

abalone hunter
02-27-2009, 6:58 AM
sunwolf is right i stand corrected

GMONEY
02-27-2009, 7:34 AM
I watched the rerun of it at 8PM and he started to talk about it then they cut it off to commercials and never came back to it? HMMMMM...

02-27-2009, 7:39 AM

And they can't defend themselves against the army (who are a lot of time s the drug gang)

Gator Monroe
02-27-2009, 7:47 AM

That was teh Jooo Rahm ...

tiki
02-27-2009, 7:50 AM
Yeah, lets violate our Constitution to help a foreign country fight crime. What next, limit the freedom of speech so that our press and citizens can't speak out against China's human rights violations?
Give me a break. Why doesn't Mexico ban alcohol so under aged American kids can't cross the border and drink?
If they want to solve to problem with the drug cartels fighting it out, legalize the drugs and tax them. You don't see the Mondavis rolling up to Jack Cakebreads in Napa and opening fire in a drive by, do you?
Illegal drugs fund most of the biker and street gangs in this country. The problem isn't guns, its illegal drugs.

Gator Monroe
02-27-2009, 7:51 AM
End of summer !:chris:

KWA-S
02-27-2009, 9:21 AM
I wish some one would ask Holder, Obama to explain what a damm assault weapon is!!!
Hannity, if he KNEW anything would say "so called assault weapons" Hannity doesn't ever really address gun issues.

Whats an assault weapon?
Holder: I dunno, a weapon with a shoulder thing that goes up.
...No, it isn't...

7x57
02-27-2009, 9:42 AM
That was teh Jooo Rahm ...

And why precisely do you think Rahm's ancestry is relevant?

7x57

Gator Monroe
02-28-2009, 10:31 AM
And why precisely do you think Rahm's ancestry is relevant?

7x57

(Why would the other guy think it was the Brother ?) and It's trendy these days for Liberal/Democrat types (See Hillary) to pile on Zionists & Jews and be more pro Hamas/Arab and less pro Israel and perhaps Rahm could be targeted by mistake for a little confusion ...

Midian
02-28-2009, 11:29 AM

Hannity is paid to tow the line, folks. If you recall, he even says the Bildeberg Group doesn't exist. You'll get nothing more than a half truth form him. At least he isn't shilling anti-gun rhetoric, which is good.

Gator Monroe
02-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Bill O'Liely is a Middle of the Roader with more Liberal Secular Progressive friends than Conservative friends (And it shows):chris: