PDA

View Full Version : SPF: factory Cobray mag rebuild kits for PM-11 or M-11 MAC pistols

thefinger
02-26-2009, 4:10 PM
I have 4 magazine rebuild kits total. They are all for Cobray M-11 or PM-11 9mm MAC style pistols.

Three of the mag rebuild kits are for 32 round zytel mags. These are original Cobray factory marked mags. They are in excellent condition. They look to have been used very little. No damage to the feed lips or magbody at all.

The fourth mag rebuild kit is for a 13 rd zytel mag. This is in equally excellent condition.

Prices: SPF to ohsmily

$35 per 32 rd mag rebuild kit
$20 for the 13 rd rebuild kit

OR

$100 for all four.

Shipping is $5.00 for USPS Priority Mail. Local pick-up is OK.

ohsmily
02-26-2009, 4:41 PM
I have 4 magazine rebuild kits total. They are all for Cobray M-11 or PM-11 9mm MAC style pistols.

Three of the mag rebuild kits are for 32 round zytel mags. These are original Cobray factory marked mags. They are in excellent condition. They look to have been used very little. No damage to the feed lips or magbody at all.

The fourth mag rebuild kit is for a 13 rd zytel mag. This is in equally excellent condition.

Prices:

$35 per 32 rd mag rebuild kit
$20 for the 13 rd rebuild kit

OR

$100 for all four.

Shipping is $5.00 for USPS Priority Mail. Local pick-up is OK.

:Ivan:

I'll take all of them for 100.00. I am in Davis/Sacramento so perhaps we can meet sometime in the near future to do the transaction.

I am going to be in LA this weekend and won't be able to meet until sometime next week or weekend.

fevillago
02-26-2009, 4:57 PM
pm sent

Echidin
02-26-2009, 6:46 PM
I may have a friend who might be interested. I'll direct him to your thread.