PDA

View Full Version : CMMG 16" M10 Mid-Length MedCon Upper Questions.

Lone_Gunman
02-26-2009, 10:16 AM
I am planning on placing an order for one of these in a week or 2 but I have a couple questions. I assume you have a revolving order with CMMG and at this point you just dont know when it will be filled. Is this the case? Also if I order it with optional gas block, sights, and handguards will it increase the wait time? Thanks.

Casual Observer
02-26-2009, 11:29 AM
I am planning on placing an order for one of these in a week or 2 but I have a couple questions. I assume you have a revolving order with CMMG and at this point you just dont know when it will be filled. Is this the case? Also if I order it with optional gas block, sights, and handguards will it increase the wait time? Thanks.

Right now things from CMMG are not coming in. We have 140+ uppers on order with them, some for as long as a year, and we've received a total of three (3) since October.

As for ETA- it's a hit or miss. They don't like answering the phone over there these days. :cool:

Lone_Gunman
02-26-2009, 8:23 PM
Wow. Well I might have to re-think that one then Thanks.

4D5auto
03-22-2009, 1:21 PM
They NEVER answer the phone. Order and wait, it's out of your control! If it takes months, then that's what it takes.

xbimmers
03-22-2009, 1:27 PM
Is this the same for RRA?

Right now things from CMMG are not coming in. We have 140+ uppers on order with them, some for as long as a year, and we've received a total of three (3) since October.

As for ETA- it's a hit or miss. They don't like answering the phone over there these days. :cool:

shark92651
03-23-2009, 9:36 AM
Is this the same for RRA?

We haven't seen a new 9mm upper from RRA in at least six months.

xbimmers
03-23-2009, 7:46 PM
I'll just stick it out Sharky! An upper is worth it and I have no choice!