PDA

View Full Version : Utah Non-Resident CCW Class - San Diego

CCWUSA
02-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Get your Non-Resident, Multi-State CCW Permit Now! Protect yourself and your family while traveling!

We offer Utah Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permit Classes in San Diego every Friday from 10AM to 2PM! Several weekend classes every month and Private Classes to fit your busy schedule. We also offer a Defensive Handgun Clinic every month! Please check the website below for more information.

Utah and Florida Multi-State, Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permits have no State residency requirement and may be obtained by any law-abiding resident of the United States. These are the most valuable Multi-State CCW Permits available, based on recognition from other States and total cost. A Utah Permit is only $65.25 for five years! Your Utah Concealed Firearm Permit is valid in 29 States! With a Utah and Florida Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit you may legally carry in the following 30 States:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming.

*Residents of Utah may also carry in Florida and Colorado. Residents of Florida may also carry in Michigan and New Hampshire. These four States do not honor "Non-Resident" Permits.

$150 Course Fee Includes Both Utah and Florida* ASK ABOUT OUR CAL GUNS BUDDY DISCOUNT FOR THIS CLASS. ($25.00 off if you sign up together and write "CalGuns" on your sign up sheet) We will also be at the Del Mar Gun Show on March 21st & 22nd. Please drop by and pick up a FREE Combat Tactics Magazine!

*Florida CCW Permit applications require proof of prior training or experience. Individual State application fees (UT $65.25 & FL $117.00) are not included in the course fee.

Utah & Florida Concealed Carry Permits DO NOT allow you to carry a concealed firearm in the State of California. Please visit us at www.CCWUSA.com and register for any of our classes now! You can host a class in your area and attend the class for FREE! Contact me directly for more information.

Think Safety and Travel Safely,

BLACK LION
02-26-2009, 8:34 AM
Hello.
What is the cost for Utah only, out the door?

CCWUSA
02-26-2009, 12:29 PM
With the CalGuns "Buddy Discount"

The total is $155.00 Class fees (Photo, Notary, FP Included) plus the $65.25 State fee to Utah when you send in your paperwork. $220.25 Grand Total

P.S. I usually have classes on Sunday's, so I can't make your events in the park. I also have a Security Training Facility License through BSIS, so if you want to get your Security and EP guys Registered with Guard Cards, Exposed Firearms, O.C. and the like. I can help you out there as well!

Regards,