PDA

View Full Version : What not to do....

AEC1
02-25-2009, 8:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wphcVB_gCD0

Wow, I dont even know where to begin with this one....

AlexBreya
02-25-2009, 8:38 PM
wow...

Saigon1965
02-25-2009, 8:48 PM
Begin by dumping it -

dwa
02-25-2009, 9:37 PM
people like that just make people who agree with portions of what they say look stupid.

AEC1
02-25-2009, 10:50 PM
It amazes me that he even thinks that most of us who serve would consider listening to that non-sense. I did take an oath to the US constitution, and though I whole heartedly disagree with 80-90% of what is happening to our nation right now, that there are military members that would at this point in time entertain such things. What was even more scary were the comments made about the video...

DVLDOC
02-25-2009, 11:14 PM
:confused:

Requiem
02-26-2009, 8:40 PM
he can go **** himself if he thinks I'm recalling my oath.... what a dip****

Mason McDuffie
03-24-2009, 10:31 AM
Wow, if restoring the republic were only that easy. A bunch of military people refusing to accept orders would send the message to China, North Korea, and any other country waiting for us to fall that the feeding frenzy is on and to get in line. I do however agree that my beloved country is in a sad sad state. But telling people to disobey orders has consequences far more severe. We swore an oath and signed a contract. Our ability to make decisions a normal civilian can make are forfeited.

Had I the chance to do it all over again.....I wouldn't change a thing.

ercraw
04-03-2009, 1:59 AM
I notice he did not say anything such as..."take up arms with me" or "let us fight together" or "we shall fight to the end".

There are still avenues which are better taken. An uprising of the people is the very last act. Lives, countless mothers, brothers, fathers, sisters will be killed in an uprising.

Currently, we have a lot of idiots runnign this country, spending money like drunken sailors (please take no offense, I am one), suspending our freedoms, ruling by executive order and so on...that being said, the constitution has yet to be suspended so we have the courts and other paths.

Rebellion is the last act of desparation against tyrany.

xLusi0n
04-03-2009, 11:25 AM
LOL, I love how they're trying to make their amateur chop shop operation look like a press conference or something. They even had someone introduce this "director."

The director needs to join Toastmasters or something.

dwa
04-20-2009, 7:42 PM
Makes me wonder if the military ordered you to go house to house and confiscate guns and ammo, how many of you would comply without question.
...comrade

...!@@#$%*^(

Requiem
04-20-2009, 8:12 PM
Makes me wonder if the military ordered you to go house to house and confiscate guns and ammo, how many of you would comply without question.
...comrade

WHAT THE **** DID YOU JUST SAY?

Maddog5150
04-20-2009, 9:07 PM
...comrade

... yeah totally. Well only if it was your house. Since you have little faith in us defending the constitution, maybe we should show you the same respect. Yeah yeah we know, "come pry them.." "I'll be laying in wait." "you know how many dead soldiers there would be?" :rolleyes:

Requiem
04-20-2009, 10:48 PM
someone needs to show that punk the door....

AEC1
04-21-2009, 7:33 AM
Thank you that is exactly the reassurance I was looking for. I am glad to see people still ready to defend the Constitution as am I.
No disrespect intended..just checking on who is awake out there. I still abide by the oath I took 40 years ago when I enlisted the the Army. Glad you are on our side, there are too many limp dick liberals out there,I wonder sometimes

That is so not the way to go about this. I didnt reply to the first post, there are somethings that are better not said.