PDA

View Full Version : ALL SOLD

bobfried
02-25-2009, 5:56 PM
I bought these with the intention to build up my stripped lowers. Recent trends in the market however have necessitated the need for me to come up with a butt load of cash to exercise an option on some commodities. I just sold the ACOG and after these sell will be selling a few more items so lookout for Bobfried's SALE-A-LA-PALOOZA.

COMPLETE, that term has been misused lately so I will re-emphasize what it used to mean. Complete as in you slap this thing on your lower and go to the range to shoot it. Comes with BCG, charging handle, hand guards and a MATECH rear BUIS. Everything is NEW (uppers have been test fired at the factory of course) as it arrives to me. Assembled by a major manufacturer, you'll see their logo when you get it. The barrels are from CMMG. These are carbine length gas system with all the goodies everybody love.

- MATECH 600M rear Back Up Iron Sight
- 1/7 twist rate
- Chrome-lined 5.56mm chamber and bore
- Extended feed ramp cuts (M4 ramps)
- F marked FSB parkerizing underneath
- MPI tested barrels
- M4 contour barrel
- 11 degree recessed target crown
- Semi-Auto Carrier
- Properly staked gas keys
- Upper receivers are T marked
- Notched M4 hand guard cap
- Heat shield M4 hand guard

These are for FTF in the Socal/Anaheim area. Shipping will be on buyer's dime, PP is another 3.5% if needed. No trades since I need COLD HARD CASH. Will not separate, sold as packages only.

They go to the buyers that post a firm "I'll TAKE IT" in this thread. PM's WILL NOT take precedent over a post in this thread. So if you want one be sure to post in the thread to reserve your kit. I have ALL SOLD of these and will mark the thread when I have sold them all.

strangerdude
02-25-2009, 6:05 PM
pm sent

PutTogether
02-25-2009, 6:57 PM
I will take one

Santee_Native
02-25-2009, 8:10 PM
Ill take one!!!!

Thanks

Hans Gruber
02-26-2009, 8:47 AM
I have no idea how I'm going to explain this to the wife but...

I'll take one.

snypr
02-26-2009, 8:55 AM
you tell her that you are doing your best to stimulate the economy....but be prepared for her attempt as well, when she comes home in that new "black dress".....and hopefully NOT in a new lexus or benz :)

U2BassAce
02-26-2009, 9:28 AM
I will take two if you still have 2.

Otherwise I will take one.