PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs

DDT
02-23-2009, 4:46 PM
Lou Dobbs is covering HR45 and the second amendment on Lou Dobbs Tonight right now on CNN. There is a re-play at 6:00 on Headline News, I assume it's the same show but don't know that for a fact.

Exposed
02-23-2009, 4:58 PM
Yup, i just saw that. I didnt know Lou Dobbs was a 2nd amendment advocate. He just knocked the hell out of the new government trying to make it hard and nearly impossible to own firearms in the near future for us lawful citizens.

Harrison_Bergeron
02-23-2009, 6:15 PM
Did he tell his viewers that HR45 has a snowball's chance in hell of passing, or did he go on a tirade against Congress for undermining the Constitution by letting a single member get away with writing a single bill?

Dr Rockso
02-23-2009, 6:46 PM
Did he tell his viewers that HR45 has a snowball's chance in hell of passing, or did he go on a tirade against Congress for undermining the Constitution by letting a single member get away with writing a single bill?
+1, I usually like Dobbs but there are some occasions where he is just alarmist. I didn't see this piece, but the fact that they dedicated a segment to a bill written by a nobody congressman with zero co-sponsors probably means that they gave the bill way too much credit.

hoffmang
02-23-2009, 9:02 PM
The funniest thing about HR45 is that its sponsor is a prohibited person due to - wait for it - firearms convictions!

-Gene

domokun
02-23-2009, 9:13 PM
The funniest thing about HR45 is that its sponsor is a prohibited person due to - wait for it - firearms convictions!

-Gene

:rofl: "If I can't have them, then nobody should/can! It'll save the children!" :rolleyes:

radioburning
02-23-2009, 9:25 PM
Saw it. It was a good piece. I wish stuff like this was talked about a lot more on the news.

cortayack
02-23-2009, 10:39 PM
+1, I usually like Dobbs but there are some occasions where he is just alarmist. I didn't see this piece, but the fact that they dedicated a segment to a bill written by a nobody congressman with zero co-sponsors probably means that they gave the bill way too much credit.

Yea! But who in the media talks about this stuff other than anti-gun BS....

dwa
02-23-2009, 10:58 PM
any pro gun story is a good story and the people who watch cnn and know nothing about guns with see cnn support 2A instead of vilifying them.

yellowfin
02-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Great to see Dobbs on our side; I wonder how far he will go for us.

Palindari
02-24-2009, 9:39 AM
If it's anything like his anti-immigration stance - we'll be hearing alot from him ;) lol

DDT
02-24-2009, 9:43 AM
Does anyone recall the author he had on? I didn't TiVo it and my mind has been severely distracted the last couple weeks.