PDA

View Full Version : Excellent customer service....

a510flip
02-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Just bought a G23 from Rich on Friday. Great store and very cool people. Can't wait to pick it up on March 3rd... Thanks :thumbsup:
They still had one more G23 left on friday.

Daryle

cseabass
02-21-2009, 2:03 PM
thanks for the good words!

gcvt
02-21-2009, 5:11 PM
Sounds like the typical IA experience :)

D53
02-25-2009, 4:50 PM
I just wanted to say that yet once more I had a great experiance with IA. I came in to do a PPT transfer, I showed up early and all the guys were great to talk to. I got to stick my mits on a couple of guns and rifles with no pressure to buy or eye rolling attitude. I ended up walking out with a nice little suprise for myself. THANKS AGAIN GUYS! A+ SERVICE

Ruski47
02-25-2009, 6:57 PM
I just wanted to say that yet once more I had a great experiance with IA. I came in to do a PPT transfer, I showed up early and all the guys were great to talk to. I got to stick my mits on a couple of guns and rifles with no pressure to buy or eye rolling attitude. I ended up walking out with a nice little suprise for myself. THANKS AGAIN GUYS! A+ SERVICE

IA definitely has best customer service. They're very fast and knowledgeable. The only problem I am having, everytime I come there, I have to buy something. Because they always have some kind of new toy everytime LOL. !