PDA

View Full Version : Defeat Firearms Bill HR 45

JohnZ
02-20-2009, 12:57 AM
We defineitely need to write and email to our Reps about this bill and make sure they know we wont stand for this. We need to get local news and tv stations to report this. I have already emailed my rep and I hope you all do the same. Here is a link to an article on the bill

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_144398.asp

Cypren
02-20-2009, 1:16 AM
This bill has been brought up repeatedly and often, and there is a stickied topic about it at the top of the forum. Please do a search before adding new threads on legal issues; there's a strong likelihood someone else has posted about it already. (And even stronger likelihood it was a lot of somebodies.) :)

aileron
02-20-2009, 6:14 AM
Maybe we need a big fat UBER DUPE emoticon. :p

:dupe:

hawk1
02-20-2009, 7:51 AM
Maybe we need a big fat UBER DUPE emoticon. :p

:dupe:

It'll do no good. The newb's need to use the search button before they are allowed to hit the submit reply button before they post...

Dr Rockso
02-20-2009, 9:33 AM
Maybe a piece of code that automatically turns the "submit post" button into the "search" button if the post contains HR45.

sierratangofoxtrotunion
02-20-2009, 9:36 AM
It'll do no good. The newb's need to use the search button before they are allowed to hit the submit reply button before they post...

They don't need to hit the search button. HR45 is in the title of one of the stickies in the 2A forum. If he didn't see that, he's not going to use the search button.

6172crew
02-20-2009, 9:40 AM
They don't need to hit the search button. HR45 is in the title of one of the stickies in the 2A forum. If he didn't see that, he's not going to use the search button.

Heck Id give a free pass to dupes if'n I could get folks to read the rules in the for sale section before posting:chris: