PDA

View Full Version : To Piggyback on "10th Amend...Way to go Oklahoma!"...

jphaxx
02-16-2009, 3:24 PM
Hey guys, if you thought Oklahoma's house resolution was awesome, look at the language in this bill: New Hampshire House Concurrent Resolution 6, Authored by Congressman Daniel Itse.

That any Act by the Congress of the United States, Executive Order of the President of the United States of America or Judicial Order by the Judicatories of the United States of America which assumes a power not delegated to the government of United States of America by the Constitution for the United States of America and which serves to diminish the liberty of the any of the several States or their citizens shall constitute a nullification of the Constitution for the United States of America by the government of the United States of America. Acts which would cause such a nullification include, but are not limited to:

I. Establishing martial law or a state of emergency within one of the States comprising the United States of America without the consent of the legislature of that State.

II. Requiring involuntary servitude, or governmental service other than a draft during a declared war, or pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

III. Requiring involuntary servitude or governmental service of persons under the age of 18 other than pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

IV. Surrendering any power delegated or not delegated to any corporation or foreign government.

V. Any act regarding religion; further limitations on freedom of political speech; or further limitations on freedom of the press.

VI. Further infringements on the right to keep and bear arms including prohibitions of type or quantity of arms or ammunition; and

That should any such act of Congress become law or Executive Order or Judicial Order be put into force, all powers previously delegated to the United States of America by the Constitution for the United States shall revert to the several States individually. Any future government of the United States of America shall require ratification of three quarters of the States seeking to form a government of the United States of America and shall not be binding upon any State not seeking to form such a government; and

That copies of this resolution be transmitted by the house clerk to the President of the United States, each member of the United States Congress, and the presiding officers of each State’s legislature.

You can read the whole bill here: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2009/HCR0006.html

CA_Libertarian
02-16-2009, 9:28 PM
I gotta say, New Hampshire sounds better every time I hear what they're doing out there. By no means perfect, but they're gaining ground.

If you're tired of the communism and tyranny we endure here in CA, check the Free State Project (www.freestateproject.org).

Even if you're tied down in this state, or just want to keep fighting on this front, check out what they're doing over there.

Liberty1
02-16-2009, 9:32 PM
I gotta say, New Hampshire sounds better every time I hear what they're doing out there. By no means perfect, but they're gaining ground.

If you're tired of the communism and tyranny we endure here in CA, check the Free State Project (www.freestateproject.org).

Even if you're tied down in this state, or just want to keep fighting on this front, check out what they're doing over there.

I would very much enjoy NH or any of the free states. But I am really beginning to enjoy the fight right here in CA. What a challenge for a life time and one where we may turn the tide and see real victories in the next 5 years!

Nothing short of the very future of the American Republic is being fought for right here!

jphaxx
02-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Absolutely, the people have had enough of bailouts, rationed healthcare and the criminals in Washington doing whatever they please... I was born and raised in this state, and I will fight from my home state. Keep the liberty movement alive!

ps. This type of sovereignty measure is introduced/passed in now upwards of 20 states

jphaxx
02-16-2009, 11:41 PM
oh yea, if you tune into Coast to Coast right now, they are covering this for the next 2 and a half hour

CapS
02-16-2009, 11:51 PM
I would very much enjoy NH or any of the free states. But I am really beginning to enjoy the fight right here in CA. What a challenge for a life time and one where we may turn the tide and see real victories in the next 5 years!

Nothing short of the very future of the American Republic is being fought for right here!

It's been many years in coming, and I wouldn't miss out on being part of it for anything!

/Cap

CCWFacts
02-17-2009, 12:04 AM

That's right. California somehow leads the way for social ideas in the US. If we can win liberty here, we can win in the US. Right here is where we need to be.

fullrearview
02-17-2009, 10:04 AM

I agree with you! I was born in Oklahoma but grew up in the gold country and love it here! We just need to support those back there and hopefully they will do the same.