View Full Version : Glenn Beck on HR45

02-16-2009, 1:48 PM
I was glad to see Glenn 100% behind the right of americans, especially when it comes to the fascist HR45 bill. He was briefly speaking with a constitutional lawyer from DC discussing how unconstitutional this bill is and what a shock at the timing of its proposal. I'm sure the segment will be up on his site some time shortly and I'll upload it then. ~Cheers

02-16-2009, 1:53 PM
He also had a very interesting interview with O'Reilly recently. He believes that a depression and civil unrest is in the future if things do not get better soon. He is not advocating such, just seeing it in the cards.

02-16-2009, 2:17 PM
Allan Gura doesn't think HR45 is gonna go anywhere. HR45 is sponsored by Bobby Rush, a former co-founder of the Black Panther and served jail time for Weapons violation. What a Hypocrite.

* In 1968 Bobby Rush went AWOL from the US Army, co-founded the state's Black Panther Party and later was honorably discharged. [15]
* In 1969, Bobby Rush served six months in prison for illegal possession of firearms.[16]

02-16-2009, 2:26 PM
So, is HR45 in Porkulus or not, because the way they were talking, it is in there. If it is in there, we are screwed. I dont think it is, but what is up with everyone talking like it is.

Good points raised by Beck:

-criminals dont obey the laws
-carry is a better crimefighting tool than disarming the law abiding

02-16-2009, 3:44 PM
So, is HR45 in Porkulus or not...

If it was there we'd have all heard about it by now and a text search of Porkulus yields nothing HR45 related.

02-16-2009, 6:06 PM
HR45 was not in the spendulus package. Look for it to be in some kind of omnibus crime bill down the road.

02-16-2009, 7:23 PM
This guy has very little credibility, so I doubt this bill goes anywhere. My guess is he has a CCW or an armed security detail, yet doesn't want anyone else to have guns. He is nothing more than an elitist and a hypocrite.

02-16-2009, 8:10 PM
Yawn... yet another :dupe: raising of the HR45 specter.

02-16-2009, 8:10 PM
He doesnt have a CCW, but I bet you are right on the armed detail.

02-17-2009, 10:14 AM
here's a brief bio on the sponsor. read before further speculation on hr 45.
if this doesn't convince you it's doomed, stock up on foil.

02-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Frustratingly, despite my having already filled them in on the details behind this bill and the fact that it was introduced last year and is a political hot potato, even to Democrats, my local range still has a frantic, overblown letter about H.R. 45 posted at the counter with giant marker lettering on it saying "IT HAS STARTED!!"

I wonder if this is the political equivalent of the Saw movies? People want something to be afraid of...