PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dealt with BlackOpsGear?

slowjonn
02-15-2009, 10:10 PM
I was cruising Gun Broker looking for some ammo. Came across this guy selling some decent stuff at a reasonable price. But in his add it had "no ammo sales to California". Not surprising, but he is located in Bakersfield :confused:.

I sent him a message about why he would not ship inside Cali. His response was that over half the state is a restricted area for ammo sales. He did not tell me no outright but instead asked for my city and zip. I'm waiting on another reply. I'm not trying to bash this guy, just looking for some input from anyone that has dealt with him before.

He has the typical I support the constitution stuff in his listing. I just thought this was wierd. Has anyone dealt with this guy before? The auction link is here:http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=123006237

Colt
07-26-2009, 5:33 PM
I'd be interested, too.

offrdmania
07-26-2009, 5:37 PM
Most likely he doesnt actually have the ammo in his possession. He is probably wholesaling it from out of state and drop shipping to the customer.

B Strong
07-26-2009, 5:38 PM
Most likely he doesnt actually have the ammo in his possession. He is probably wholesaling it from out of state and drop shipping to the customer.

Bingo.