PDA

View Full Version : New guy

Alan Halcon
02-15-2009, 3:43 PM
hey guys

I'm new here... don't know what took me so long, but I have been lurking for quite sometime. Figured it was time to say thanks to everyone for the amazing amount of information found within this forum.

My background. I work in hollyweird, but am also a survival and emergency preparedness instructor along with my two partners, Christopher Nyerges and Dude McLean. I'm a field editor for an outdoor magazine, "Wilderness Way" you can catch some of our articles at dirttime.com

Currently I have a g21, but that is going to change right quick. my goal, i know is going to sound very optimistic, is to buy one firearm a month for the next year... we'll se how that pans out.

Alan

Yuong神風
02-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Figured it was time to say thanks to everyone for the amazing amount of information found within this forum.
Couldn't have said it any better.I've been lurker for a while also, guess this would be me first post.

Hello calgunners and welcome to the calguns allen =D

-Yuong

50CalAL
02-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Welcome to CGN. I too was a lurker for some time and finally signed up for an account. Can't go wrong with CGN.

Turbinator
02-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Glad you're all coming out of the shadows - welcome to Calguns and enjoy your stay!

Turby