PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Stag Model 4 AR-15 20" Complete

p229
02-14-2009, 10:03 PM
SOLD. Thanks everyone!

-----------------

Hey guys... as expected, I just got laid off from work. :nopity: I have to thin out the herd a little bit. Putting this rifle up for sale. *sniff* Gotta pay my bills... especially since the Governator is holding my tax money.:coolgleamA:

Stag top... with a stag bottom. No hapa AR.

http://www.digitalsepia.com/stag403.JPG
http://www.digitalsepia.com/stag401.JPG
http://www.digitalsepia.com/stag402.JPG

In several nutshells. Model 4H upper 20" chrome-moly barrel 1/9 twist chrome-lined, test-fired and zeroed. Detachable carry handle with rear sight. Fixed A2 front sight. 5.56 NATO Chamber. BCG and Charging Handle. A2 buttstock with trapdoor storage for your chewing gum and Snickers bar. Stag-15 Lower with hex wrench maglock and ProMag 10/20 mag LOCKED. Hex wrench.

FAQ:
Q) Will you accept trades?
A) Sorry I can't. Normally I would but because I want to eat food I'm going to pass on trades. Please don't tempt me.

Q) How many rounds have been fired through the bore?
A) Well... you'd have to ask the factory because I hadn't had time or ammo to run out to the range from the time it was born til now.

Q) Location?
A) Orange County. That said, at least for now I choose not to ship (hassles and worries). Local only please... FTF. But all you out-o-towners are welcome to drop me a line anyway.

Q) Where can we meet for PPT?
A) Ammo Bros in Cerritos. J&J Armory. Riflegear. Those are my choices. Open to suggestions but keep it local please. Buyer pays the PPT fees.

Q) DUDE... hello... forum rules... HOW MUCH!?!
A) $1350 obo. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I got jerked around getting this thing myself. So welcome to my world. Welcome to our world. Welcome to friggin noob gun inflation fest. Cash please... i'm wary of other kinds of payment in these awesome economic times. Make sure your money doesn't have "MONOPOLY" printed anywhere on it.

PM, post, throw rocks at my window... the usual rules apply... first I'll take it... well... takes it.

Seesm
02-15-2009, 12:46 AM
YOU have PM.

ggod408
02-15-2009, 1:49 AM
Sorry to hear you got laid off. I almost did myself ( instead cut my hours in half ). "Tough times don't last, but tough people do." I'm thinking security guard as a second job. Be safe brother! We'll all make it! Good luck with sale!

Packy14
02-16-2009, 10:04 AM
sweetness in black...

garion
02-16-2009, 1:53 PM
Sorry to hear about the siteep. Bump for a great rifle and a really well written post, best of luck to you.

p229
02-17-2009, 9:23 AM
I also have an extra collapsible stock if you prefer it setup that way.

gn3hz3ku1*
02-17-2009, 9:36 AM
free bump for a guy who is upfront about everything. good luck man

catchmychainsaw
02-17-2009, 9:54 AM
"Good luck with the sale" bump.

p229
02-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Hey everyone, I REALLY appreciate it.

It looks like the rig is sold pending funds. Thanks for the free bumps and the well wishes!