PDA

View Full Version : Got my 1911 back; with new new grips

GoingPro
02-14-2009, 3:39 PM
check em out ...im going to repolish my gun, the camera is ****ty. There are some blemishes on the gun, if it were a better camera you would see them. but tell me what do you think?
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/daddygspot/newpun2.jpg

Blue
02-14-2009, 3:41 PM
Who had your gun?

GoingPro
02-14-2009, 3:44 PM
Who had your gun?

i sold it to my friend to buy my Saiga - 12...since he had warrants for traffic violations the DROS didnt go through, so i had to re-register it under my name. he gave me a month to pay him back. it worked out pretty good because i liked this gun alot.

Blue
02-14-2009, 3:44 PM
LOL awesome.

eijjie33
02-14-2009, 3:45 PM
sweet.:thumbsup::thumbsup: i was going for the silver skull with black finish but had the change of mind, i'll go with something else instead.

GoingPro
02-14-2009, 3:47 PM
anyone know who does good polishing in so. cal. . . . ? i plan on changing the trigger and putting a higher end barrel on it....right now there is a clark .45 barrel on it....any other suggestions? the trigger pull is about 3lbs i like it alot but i think its time to change the style of it.

Kid Stanislaus
02-14-2009, 4:38 PM
So whatta ya 'spose is gonna happen if you have to use that gun in a SD shooting and the DA holds it up to the jury with that image on the grips? Is that going to ADD to the likelihood, or DETRACT from the likelihood they'll vote to convict?

GoingPro
02-14-2009, 4:41 PM
So whatta ya 'spose is gonna happen if you have to use that gun in a SD shooting and the DA holds it up to the jury with that image on the grips? Is that going to ADD to the likelihood, or DETRACT from the likelihood they'll vote to convict?

ill show them my case full of comic books and show that im just a comic book nerd. but if i were to use something for home defense i would probobly use my saiga 12 when it comes in. should have it next month

gdr_11
02-14-2009, 8:16 PM
I've been thinking about the black Punisher grips on my SAA (see signature pic), but your white ones look pretty good.

GoingPro
02-14-2009, 10:04 PM
I've been thinking about the black Punisher grips on my SAA (see signature pic), but your white ones look pretty good.

black looks good also...depends what taste you have....the good thing about grips is when u get tired of them you can get new colors and or different types of grips

fishmaniac
02-15-2009, 1:51 AM

ill show them my case full of comic books and show that im just a comic book nerd.

Yeah...a comic about a VIGILANTE!! lol... ;) Just messin!

Seriously though, the logo looks nice!

GoingPro
02-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Yeah...a comic about a VIGILANTE!! lol... ;) Just messin!

Seriously though, the logo looks nice!

lol thanks....dont get me wrong, i know it would look bad if something were to happen; but i like the grips. HAHA. in a self defense situation, even if the grips said MURDERER i would still use them to save my butt :43:

BewareTheDuc.
02-15-2009, 6:26 PM
Because a skull on the grips make the weapon more deadly? Like the color black does?:p
You could argue the image is a warning label..You know? Skull=Deadly.:D
J-