PDA

View Full Version : Ammunition Accountability law

24VOLTS
02-14-2009, 11:58 AM
New laws are trying to be passed. They need everyone's attention immediatly !
They want to serial number every piece of ammunition including reloading. Along with that the taxes that go along with it.
Obama is not going to take your guns but they will tax you and create a increase in price that you can't afford to shoot them. Everyone needs to write, call email your local politions and voice your views and let them know what this will create.
Here is the link to a website that is for ammunition accountability and links to the bills. This is another attempt from out politions and elitest who are trying to take everyones 2nd amendments and rights as a citizen away. I know that there are many laws trying to be pushed through right now. And we must all work hard to fight these ridiculous laws before they become law. Inform everyone that you know. We must get the word out ASAP !!

My ten cents worth !

A very frustrated concerned citizen !

Thanks for your time !

24volts

http://www.ammunitionaccountability.org/default.asp

ZRX61
02-14-2009, 12:12 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=149441

Anthonysmanifesto
02-14-2009, 12:54 PM
If any of these bills are actually ever in print- we will post them here.

TKM
02-14-2009, 1:04 PM
I remember my first post.

hawk1
02-14-2009, 1:09 PM
Really, you newbies need to use the search button to check to see if your info has already been posted.
I think this is what, the 40 or 50th time...

CSACANNONEER
02-14-2009, 2:36 PM
Mods,

Can you start deleting some of these duplicate threads full of FUD?

Anthonysmanifesto
02-14-2009, 2:38 PM
We have alot of new folks on here lately and my message to them is this: we report as well as, if not much better than most forums on California related legislation, regulations and litigation.

we try to avoid reporting chain letters or rumors.

if there is a bill related to ammunition you WILL get the skinny here. We promise!