View Full Version : ►►►SOLD - HK USP .45 w/4 mags and rail light - SOLD

Wild Child
02-13-2009, 9:01 PM
I have an excellent condition Heckler & Koch USP .45 with 4 mags and a rail light. Two of the mags are new in the package. The rail light is this one (http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/Products/laserdevices/univlastac/body_univlastac.html), and has HK engraved on the side. I didn't get the gun with the original box or papers, but I will include the black case I got it in. I also have the original case for the light.

Exact round count is unknown, as I bought it used, but I hardly shot it, and neither did my friend that I bought it from. Date code is KF. It shoots great, but just feels a little too big for my hands. I prefer shooting my USP compact.

Asking $800. Not looking for any trades. I will ship to your FFL for $60.

02-13-2009, 9:04 PM
I will take it if you will ship to SoCal.

Wild Child
02-14-2009, 2:20 PM

Replied to asoffa, but forming a line just in case. :D

Wild Child
02-15-2009, 4:52 PM
Spoke to asoffa and the additional costs for shipping + FFL fees don't make it such a sweet deal, so he is going to pass.

Wild Child
02-17-2009, 8:51 PM
SPF without the light.

Light for sale: $110 shipped to CONUS.

02-17-2009, 9:48 PM
So without the light price dropped to $690? Let me know cause I'll probably take it for that price.

02-17-2009, 9:55 PM
SPF means sold pending funds.

Wild Child
02-17-2009, 10:08 PM
So without the light price dropped to $690? Let me know cause I'll probably take it for that price.

Hi BigBoy,

As avidone stated, SPF = Sold Pending Funds, meaning I have a commitment to buy form someone, but haven't received the money yet. They didn't want the light. So, I am offering the light for sale separately. Should the sale not go through for some reason, I will be happy to contact you first to see if you'd like the gun. The sale is supposed to go through by the end of next week.

Thanks ;)

02-18-2009, 9:04 AM
Put me in line for gun & Light if 1st buyer fails. I am also in East Bay