View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Mossberg 18.5" M590A1 LE/Military Model#51517 SHTF Zombie Killer Shotgun PIC

02-13-2009, 7:24 PM
Okay, here's the story. I love the sound of a shot gun being racked, but then again who doesn't? So, I decided to buy one so that I can hear that sweet sound anytime I wanted to plus I like the SHTF aspects to owning a shotgun. But I realize that I never have the urge to fire the thing. I love my AR's too much to shoot anything else! I've run about 30 rounds through it, operates flawlessly.

590A1's usually have a 20" bbl, but this is a LE/Military version that comes with a 18.5". The regular 590A1 comes with a standard 5 shot tube, this one has a custom +2 extension on it making it a 7+1.

So, I'm going to give this up to someone who can appreciate it more than me. I am in no hurry to sell it, but I figure I'd throw it out there to see if anyone is interested in owning this rare and fun blaster. Add this pacakge all up, at this price and the fact that its very difficult to get one of these and you'll see that you are getting a deal. My price is pretty firm but i will entertain offers or if someone has something cool to trade... I'm all ears.

Price: $725 firm for the whole package, I will not part out anything. If it doesn't sell, I'm keeping it. SOLD to Docupat

Trades?: Vltor MUR, LMT MRP, Vltor VIS, Noveske / HK416 Uppers (i can dream), Mosin Nagant 91/30 Sniper, Thompson M1, USP 9mm... what do you have? We might be able to work something out!

FTF, PPT: Gunrunners in Duarte or Ammo Bros. in Cerritos.

Mossberg M590A1 Model # 51517 18.5" Heavy Barrel LE Shotgun
- Law Enforcement/Military Only edition, hard to get for civilians! You won't find this baby at Turners or Big 5.
- 12GA
- Ghost Ring Sights
- Parkerized
- 7+1 capacity in an 18.5"?! YES, Absolutely!

added parts:
- MAX100 +2 Magazine Tube Extension
- Knoxx Recoil Reducing SpecOps Stock
- Mossberg Heatshield, they said it couldn't be done but i did!
- GG&G front and rear sling loops
- Blackhawk! 15 Shell Carrier Sling
- TacStar Shotshell Side Carrier
- 65 Lumen Flashlight w/ mount

extra stuff i'm throwing in for maximum zombie protection:
- 45 Rounds of Federal 12 ga LE Tactical low recoil "00" buck marked Tactical, for law enforcement use
- 5 Rounds of Winchester X 12GA Slugs
- 3 Rounds of Remington Maximum Buckshot
- Factory Buttstock with hardware
- 6 12GA A-Zoom Snap Caps
- Factory Magazine Tube Spring and Cap
- Shotgun Cleaning Kit
- Brand New Shotgun Scabbard

02-13-2009, 9:56 PM
sent u a message to establish first dibs!!!!!!

02-13-2009, 10:07 PM
PM sent

02-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Damn, this is BADASS!

02-14-2009, 1:41 PM
Where did you get the scabbard?

02-14-2009, 2:37 PM
Ideal SHTF gun.
Nice pics......:thumbsup: