View Full Version : MWTT: [TRADED] Remington 7615 Tactical (the one w/ Knoxx)

02-12-2009, 9:18 AM
Traded as of this morning (02/21)! Thanks 'tgriffin'. Now for our guns to spend 10 days in the lonely gun jail. -- Tim

MWTT = *Might* Want To Trade, as in it's got to be a good enough deal on something I am coveting for me to trade.

See details here: http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_7615_tactical.asp.

This rifle has a round count of under 50. I purchased it because it takes AR-15 mags and I planned to get some AR-15 style rifles, and instead purchased a pair of Mini-14s. Includes the factory 10 rounder that came with it.

So, here is what I'm after (and only what I'm after) in desired priority:

1. Smith & Wesson 625 JM model IN .45 ACP.

2. A very nice "cowboy" style revolver setup in .357 Magnum, with a nice cowboy-style cartridge belt/holster. Barrel under 5". Multi-caliber a big plus!

3. A very nice 92/94-style type lever-action rifle chambered in .357 Magnum.

4. A very nice modern revolver in .357 Magnum, preferably with scope, or at least the ability to mount a scope. Barrel preferred under 5" or not much longer.

5. Revolver of other calibers that resemble SA "cowboy" shooters, especially "conversion" models, with rigs (belt/holster, etc.)

6. Multiple revolvers of varying calibers, including rimfire -or- combo of lever action rifle / revolver of varying caliber.

In addition, there are important additional requirements:

I *will not* do any sort of shipping type situations... won't even consider them. No "cheapo" brands, unless you want to offer them in a multiple item configuration. Transactions must take place at my desired FFL here in Oroville. I am trying to trade this, not sell it. All transactions subject to the approval of the wife. If I can't get a suitable trade, I've no problem keeping this.

Added Friday @ Lunch after pulling out of safe:

I pulled it out at lunch to take some pictures and found there are scratches on the gun. Along with an overall picture are highlight photos of the scratches. They look worse in the photos, but it should be known they are there...

Overall view:

Two scratches in plastic of grip:

Scratches on right side:

Scratches on top:

Scratches on left:

02-12-2009, 10:06 AM
PM sent

02-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Free bump for a really cool gun.

02-12-2009, 10:46 AM
All transactions subject to the approval of the wife.

Free bump out of sympathy

02-12-2009, 5:27 PM
Pm replied

02-13-2009, 8:17 AM
Pm replied with pics.

02-13-2009, 8:21 AM
There is a very viable trade consideration from tgriffin on the table.

02-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Added pics of scratches discovered when I pulled it from the back of the safe today.

02-13-2009, 8:17 PM
Looks like we've got a done deal on this, pending the final hand over. Thanks!