Fantasma
02-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Well Hello...IAC!

mydogsmonkey
02-12-2009, 9:46 AM
good job dmitri and mike! i was gonna suggest getting a forum here

ar15newbster
02-12-2009, 7:40 PM
Just picked up my California compliant AK47 out of state transfer from Independent Armament Company . First time using an FFL dealer for an out of state purchase. Dmitri made it easy and worry free.
Thanks again,
Michael

mydogsmonkey
02-12-2009, 8:41 PM
Just picked up my California compliant AK47 out of state transfer from Independent Armament Company . First time using an FFL dealer for an out of state purchase. Dmitri made it easy and worry free.
Thanks again,
Michael

i should probably add too i had have good service from dmitri. got an out of state transfer done through them, he kept me updated once the gun came in and was very helpful throughout the process and i'm planning on having a PPT done through him tomorrow, thanks again dmitri!

Ernest

The Grimace
02-13-2009, 1:35 PM
I have purchased many hard to find (Cali legal ) assault rifles as well as a PS90 from dmitry and having dealt with other dealers in the past, I should say that his customer service is second to none. This guy reminds me of the character in the "Lord of War" movie because there is nothing he cant get for you at a lower price than anyone else- needless to say I recommend these guys above all others.

hoppin62
03-07-2009, 3:38 PM
They get 2 thumbs up in my book!! :thumbsup:

cannon
03-12-2009, 9:10 AM
I stopped in to see the store the other day.

They had uppers and lowers and Dmitri was very pleasant and helpfull.

CnCFunFactory
03-20-2009, 4:43 AM
They get 2 thumbs up in my book!! :thumbsup:

+1 on these sentiments.:D

I picked up my first OLL just the other day. Dimitry was extremely helpful and professional. He answered, or should I say clarified, a lot of little nit picky questions that I had swimming around since first trying to decipher the whole CA legal OLL. I certainly would not hesitate doing business again with Dimitry or I.A.C.

Thanks again and keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Gnzrme
03-21-2009, 3:44 PM
So why is there not any contact information for this vendor?

Gnzrme
03-21-2009, 3:46 PM
ok, found it in the last thread....sorry...

MADxBRAPPER
04-17-2009, 2:27 PM
THANKS DMITRY! I am really happy to have a local oll friendly shop in my neck of the woods. Indy Arms Co. is officially my new shop! I love my new GG&G folding front site post its saweettttt! :cool2: , and thanks for doing that transfer for me even though i used up half of your dros forms =). By the way if you guys ever need any help on the weekends, I WILL WORK FOR SHOP CREDIT!!! -mike (with the big black zombie crusher)

IndependentArmamentCo.
04-25-2009, 2:45 PM
THANKS DMITRY! I am really happy to have a local oll friendly shop in my neck of the woods. Indy Arms Co. is officially my new shop! I love my new GG&G folding front site post its saweettttt! :cool2: , and thanks for doing that transfer for me even though i used up half of your dros forms =). By the way if you guys ever need any help on the weekends, I WILL WORK FOR SHOP CREDIT!!! -mike (with the big black zombie crusher)

Any time see you soon.:thumbsup:

Dmitry

mydogsmonkey
04-25-2009, 8:34 PM
getting another transfer done, quick and a pleasure to deal with. definately my ffl. cant wait til my new rifle comes in. thanks again dmitry

audihenry
05-12-2009, 4:46 PM
Did a receiver transfer through IAC and happy with the service. :)

AudiA
05-19-2009, 6:11 PM
Got 2 Tactical Machining lowers from IAC. Great service! Thanks D!!! :cheers2:

Bangbangboogie
05-22-2009, 2:11 AM
da best ffl in the SFV!!!

RaceDay
05-22-2009, 1:27 PM
Transferred a rifle through IAC. Great service.

Tried to buy a Tokarev using IAC as the FFL01 but Century refuses to ship a C&R handgun into the state. :confused:

Hope to DROS another rifle in June. Dmitry runs a great shop. IAC is my go-to FFL.