PDA

View Full Version : Reliable Out-of-State FFL for transfers?

audihenry
02-11-2009, 3:03 PM
Hey guys,

I need an FFL in NV or elsewhere to accept a shipment from GunBroker people who don't like to send to CA and then relay it to my FFL.

I know this came up before but the search function is hopelessly inadequate. How much does it usually cost? Can you recommend anyone that you have dealt with? Anything else I need to know vis-a-vis legality?

Thanks!

hawk1
02-11-2009, 3:48 PM
There are a few on here that have been helping us.

Freakshow Manufacturing
Aloha River
I'm sure more, so do a search in the Commercial Sales & Good Deals forum.

ke6guj
02-11-2009, 4:28 PM
middleman is good search word to use.

audihenry
02-11-2009, 6:52 PM
Thanks, looks like Freakshow doesn't do it anymore.

hawk1
02-11-2009, 7:27 PM

Really? Do tell. Was this from Adam himself? :confused:

audihenry
02-11-2009, 8:18 PM
No from another post about someone who contacted him/them.

DSeifert
02-11-2009, 9:02 PM
Send a message to Glock_Holiday. Jason is from AZ and may be able to help you.

DSeifert
02-11-2009, 9:18 PM
Check this link to Glock_Holiday and his services. Looks like it is exactly what you are looking for. I have dealt with him on one transaction that went flawlessly. Great guy to deal with.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=144422

OldGunTard
02-11-2009, 9:35 PM
Per this page, Adam charges thirty dollars for a basic, no-value-added transfer:

http://www.freakshowbullets.com/index.php?cPath=90_72&osCsid=e4953aafbb6186af1d8e6799756e94b6

glockfu
02-11-2009, 9:42 PM
Very interesting... I see he's taken off the AR/AK/Sig 556 pistol conversions as well. I wonder what's going on? I hear business is good, too good maybe?

audihenry
02-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Looks like Glock_Holiday is the deal I'm looking for. Thanks!

hawk1
02-12-2009, 7:50 AM

Not true.

See this thread
http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=153410

No, I'm still doing CA middle man transfers. Whoever started that rumor was misinformed.

I no longer do weapon builds, unless you supply the parts. There is no point in me marketing weapons I build if I can't get parts at all.

When I am making my lowers I will only make lowers and do middle man transfers. If/when I get too busy with lowers I will cut out middle man services, except for dealers. Then again when I have employees, turn around times and volume can increase.

haodoken
02-16-2009, 5:08 PM
Do you know if Glock Holiday will ship accessories/receivers seperately? Freakshow has stopped doing this service. Looking to get a Century PSL shipped to CA just with the thumbhole stock removed.

From website:

"I will no longer ship receivers and accessories separately. Everything will ship to your FFL dealer. NO EXCEPTIONS!"

haodoken
02-18-2009, 5:42 PM
Anybody?

Nitroman
02-18-2009, 6:58 PM
Do you know if Glock Holiday will ship accessories/receivers seperately? Freakshow has stopped doing this service. Looking to get a Century PSL shipped to CA just with the thumbhole stock removed.

From website:

"I will no longer ship receivers and accessories separately. Everything will ship to your FFL dealer. NO EXCEPTIONS!"

Jason ("Glock Holiday") did exactly what you are proposing, for me, just a couple of weeks ago. You will have to pay for the extra shipping, but his shipping was very reasonable and fast.
Send him an e-mail or give him a call. You won't regret it.

Rich :)