View Full Version : WTT - CMMG Lower w/LPK for trap (sporting) shotgun

02-10-2009, 6:34 PM
I ended up with an extra lower and LPK after abandoning my 9mm project. In the mean time got into shooting clays and love it and my field gun aint gunna cut it. I have the bruises to prove it. :p

CMMG stripped lower 5.56. Brand new. Included is Stag LPK, complete purchased of another Calgunner recently. Looks like someone polished the hammer/sear a bit but otherwise looks brand new.

O/U or SBS .12 ga setup for trap. Maybe an auto? I'm new to it, so sorry I sound ignorant with the scatter guns. Feel free to school me. :thumbsup:

I'm realistic and know I'm not due a Citori with scroll work and a felt lined birchwood case... condition is not a huge factor for me. A few dings and scrapes okay. MUST be functional, decent quality, purpose built for trap/skeet and a clay smoker.

FTF transaction only (duh), Snellings is my usual FFL but I'm willing to do a little travel from Sacramento. I'm in Fair Oaks/Folsom, NORCAL PM me here and I'll check every night. Thanks. Jeff

02-11-2009, 6:58 AM
Thanks for the PM's and offers to buy. Not interested in selling just yet. If nothing comes by the weekend...

02-11-2009, 1:17 PM
PM Sent.

02-11-2009, 4:16 PM
Deal pending FTF.